or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Fantastic CP Company cotton/polyamide trench coat size 54 / XL. Same company as Stone Island, know for their unique fabrics. This is no exception. RRP is £530 25" pit to pit New with tags Belted Hook closure at neck Zip and button front Exterior 'napoleon' chest pocket Garment dyed Interior/exterior pockets Spare buttons Please ask any questions. Postage to EU: £8 ROW: £15
Fantastic CP Company cotton/polyamide trench coat size 54 / XL. Same company as Stone Island, know for their unique fabrics. This is no exception. RRP is £530 25" pit to pit New with tags Belted Hook closure at neck Zip and button front Exterior 'napoleon' chest pocket Garment dyed Interior/exterior pockets Spare buttons Please ask any questions. Postage to EU: £8 ROW: £15
Do you get any handsewing for that price? Buttonholes and such?
last pair!
Ikea?
I believe they are made exclusively for Ben Silver http://www.bensilver.com/Crockett-and-Jones-Albany-Cap-Toe-Oxford,12499.html Yes I'd like to find a cheaper alternative for resoling for some of my other C&J's. I seem to go through soles quite quickly.
These are the 'Albany' model which is handgrade. From what I can tell they haven't done anything to the uppers. They look a little less creased from when I dropped them in ~3 months ago. I wonder if they keep them on trees while they are waiting to be resoled? They don't appear to have had a polish, maybe a buff They have replaced the laces, sock liner and obviously the sole to handgrade standard. £125 is a lot in my opinion.
£125
Just received these back from having a resole at C&J
price drop