or Connect

Posts by inimitable

When you click through to the next page to choose your options at the payment screen
Code: Quick interest check for PRL pure cashmere cardigans in hunter navy. Classic style. No pony logo. Dark brown buttons. M and L available Pretty much a staple item that you dont see discounted much in this colour.. Retails at £395 on the polo website £95 shipped in the EU £99 anywhere else
From what I have seen these are a cheaper diffusion line I dont believe they are fully canvassed.
There is no description for The "Frequent 2-Day Bumper" can anyone explain?I thought at first it might be a 15 day version of the (3 day) 2 day bumper but it works out more expensive.
Cool shirt, care to share the maker?
Final drop before they get returned
Fantastic CP Company cotton/polyamide trench coat size 54 / XL. Same company as Stone Island, know for their unique fabrics. This is no exception. RRP is £530 25" pit to pit New with tags Belted Hook closure at neck Zip and button front Exterior 'napoleon' chest pocket Garment dyed Interior/exterior pockets Spare buttons Please ask any questions. Postage to EU: £8 ROW: £15
Fantastic CP Company cotton/polyamide trench coat size 54 / XL. Same company as Stone Island, know for their unique fabrics. This is no exception. RRP is £530 25" pit to pit New with tags Belted Hook closure at neck Zip and button front Exterior 'napoleon' chest pocket Garment dyed Interior/exterior pockets Spare buttons Please ask any questions. Postage to EU: £8 ROW: £15
Do you get any handsewing for that price? Buttonholes and such?
last pair!