or Connect

Posts by inimitable

To answer my original question myself:The suit arrived and fits me perfectly. The cut is just slightly trimmer than the Savile without the need to size up.I would conclude therefore that Savile fits true to size. Drake fits slightly slimmer. If the label says custom fit (usually on a Drake model) it will fit a size smaller. This ties in with PRL models that have a custom fit variant. They generally fit a size smaller also.The fit seemed very similar to my RLBL Anthony DB....
SOLD
Norman Hilton perhaps?
My size, 42L. If it's a custom fit I guess it will fit a 40L
Drop to £325
Thanks. I pulled the trigger anyway, so I guess i'll be finding out in a couple of days. It didn't say Custom Fit on the label and it had pleated trousers that I associate with more traditional fits.It's a solid navy so shouldn't be too hard to flip if the fit is an utter fail.
Black suit for a wedding? Is it a dinner suit?
What is so peculiar about your body shape that requires all shirts or jackets to be tailored so heavily? I suspect there will likely be a brand that you can find OTR that will fit perfectly well, you just don't know where yet. Try looking somewhere like Uniqlo that offers the basics for cheap (Oxford cloth shirts, dark denim, merino knitwear, casual blazers etc) so you can get an idea of what you actually like/want before you drop serious ££ on MTM. You can get a blazer...
Excited to receive my loden string loafers!
Buy a custom fit if you want it to be snug