or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Does anyone have an email for EG in Northampton? I keep getting a bounce back from sales@edwardgreen.com which is the one listed on their website.
This is a good price for C&J HG, excellent shoes. Especially including trees!
For sale is a brand new without tags cashmere jacket. It is slightly lighter than navy in a herringbone weave. Very lightweight, unstructured jacket with a beautiful lapel roll. Lovely soft cashmere. The brand is Scott James. Soft 100% cashmere Unpadded shoulders Half canvassed 3 patch pockets Working cuffs 3 roll 2 Side vents Asking £199 shipped worldwide with tracking and insurance. Shoulders 18.5 Pit to pit 22.5 BOC 31.75 Sleeve 26.5
Picked this up recently from the B&S, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Just recouping my costs here. Size is a 42L, but I think the sides might have been taken in and hence fits more like a 40L. Non functional cuffs, side vents, lower patch pockets, 3 roll 2. Price is £130 firm. Shipped worldwide with tracking and insurance. Shoulders 18.5 Pit to pit 21.5 Across second button 20 BOC 31.5 Sleeve 27
For sale is a brand new without tags cashmere jacket. It is slightly lighter than navy in a herringbone weave. Very lightweight, unstructured jacket with a beautiful lapel roll. Lovely soft cashmere. The brand is Scott James. Soft 100% cashmere Unpadded shoulders Half canvassed 3 patch pockets Working cuffs 3 roll 2 Side vents Asking £199 shipped worldwide with tracking and insurance. Shoulders 18.5 Pit to pit 22.5 BOC 31.75 Sleeve 26.5
Does anyone know if it is normally necessary to size up from normal suit size in either the Corneliani or Caruso (PRL/RLPL) made overcoats?
£99 for the RLBL
Looks legit if you compare thew writing on the label here - http://www.styleforum.net/g/a/336700/tom-ford-wool-cashmere-suit-with-peak-lapels-made-to-measure-for-british-celebrity-david-walliams/ Does MTM stuff still have a size written on the label?
This is a good price for a staple suit
Yeah I bought them around the time they first launched. There was a lot of hype about them being comparable to C&J, which they are not, unfortunately. I had a faulty pair (squeaky welt) and had to have them exchanged. Kind of turned me off the brand, plus I wasn't convinced by the level of finishing and styling on some models.I have the string loafers from Carmina (in a UK11) and they are miles apart in terms of quality. That little bit extra is worth it in my opinion.