or Connect

Posts by inimitable

:DSelling a few ties. Worn a handful of times only.Worldwide postage is £4 untracked or £9 with tracking/insurance1) Brown macclesfield neat. Made by the same factory as Viola Milano. £35 £30 £25 £20 £15 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) Green macclesfield diamond print. Same maker as above. Untipped, handrolled. £35 £30 £25 £20 £153) Sam Hober Black grenadine. Untipped/handrolled. 3.5" x ~59/60" long. Few small snags on the front. £30 £25 £20 £154) Ralph Lauren floral. made in Italy....
Romania, actually. But feels no different to the Made in Italy stuff I've handled from RLPL.
Selling a classic RLPL Mac. Bought from another seller described as NWOT, which seems pretty accurate. Light tan/beige colour. Superlative styling and construction, much nicer than Aquascutum or Burberry IMO. Very similar to the stock photos below. Size L (~42 chest) Water repellent cotton Buggy lined Belted Storm/throat latch Metal hardware Horn buttons Spare buttons in suede RPL pouch Retail is £2150. Asking £350 shipped worldwide.
Yes, I experienced the exact same issue on a previous order - a cotton/linen blend was lined perfectly, but a more substantial seersucker was a bit thick for my own preference.
Looks decent, what lining did you specify, looks to be quite substantial.
How did you find the two collar shapes compare?I ordered the standard BD based on positive reviews here and was a little disappointed. The points seem to point downwards too much and not towards my lapels, in fact they don't reach my lapels. I was hoping for something similar to my Kamakura shirts, which are perfect in my opinion.
Do you ask for Fresco to be lined from Luxire? (I'm assuming these are Minnis Fresco)
Well I think it would be proportional to the chest. i.e. not the same size on a 38" as it would be on a 44". I'm not too sure exactly, might be best to have a look at one in person. Around 4 inches I would guess?
You can search the forum for discussion on the TF silhouette, but essentially it is a wide peaked lapel with a clean, shaped chest, roped shoulder, trim waist. It's an exaggerated masculine shape. Other details like 5 cuff buttons and large pocket flaps are signature.
Perfect, are they thick or thin?