or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Price dropped to £99 for the remaining pair of 34s
If I see them in a 32 i'll PM you.
For sale are 2 pairs of grey flannel trousers made by Incotex for Kent & Curwen. These are amazing trousers in thick, plush flannel with many details that you don't normally see on RTW trousers, especially those from Incotex. A very 'English' style with double forward pleats (not too deep) and forward pointing side adjusters. Double forward pleats Side adjusters Plain back with 2 pockets Split, curtained waistband Brace buttons Unfinished 3 point waist closure Fuller,...
Updated with measurements
Selling 2 Ralph Lauren sports coats, made in Italy by Corneliani.Postage worldwide will be £11 untracked or £16 with tracking. Measurements on request.1) Size 42L, worn gently. The previous owner shortened the sleeves by about 1 inch and has not been worn by me. Thick and soft wool/cashmere blend in a Donegal type weave. Flap patch pockets, centre vent, 3 roll 2. Asking £60 £55 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) Size 42R, worn about 10 times max. Slim model, might work for a 40R. Nice...
Selling a Suit Supply suit that I have worn maybe once a week over the past year or so. Size is 42L in the Sevilla fit.. In overall pretty good condition, however I recently caught the left pocket flap on a chair, causing a small rip along the pocket seam. This is shown in the last 2 pictures and should be a relatively easy fix for a tailor. 2 button front, side vents, flat front trousers, working cuffs. The colour is a 'slightly lighter than navy' herringbone. Asking...
A few knit ties for consideration. Postage worldwide will be a flat rate of £4 untracked or £9 with tracking. Free in the UK 1) Rubinacci. Blue with purple handsewn spots. Worn a couple of times. £35 £30 £25 2) Sozzi Calze red zig zag. Worn a couple of times £35 £30 £25 3) Untagged Udeshi navy wool. £25 £15
Clearing out a few ties. A change in job means I won't be wearing ties on a daily basis No major issues unless noted and all have been well cared for. All are approx 3.5" wide. Silks are hand printed in Macclesfield.Postage worldwide will be a flat rate of £4 untracked or £9 with tracking. Free in the UKGroup shots:1) Drake's pink with white/blue geometric pattern. Think i've worn this maybe twice. £45 £40 £352) Drake's untagged navy. Has been worn. £30 £25 SOLD...
One of the most useful threads on the forum
Number 1 is tipped?