or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Price dropped
^ Believe they are the same. Bradford are slimmer.
Quick interest check for a NWT RLPL overcoat in 100% cashmere. DB, Unfinished sleeves, everything handsewn including buttonholes. Truly spectacular. The retail was $7995 or £4500. I would be looking for £800 shipped worldwide.
I'll be closing this listing once I put it on eBay tomorrow
2 inches of material in the sleeve
Selling 2 BRAND NEW jackets from Hackett and Corneliani. Asking £120 £99 £89 £69 £59 £49 £39 £29 each, plus shipping The Hackett is a grey wool herringbone. Side vents, no shoulder padding, true 3 roll 2, lower patch pockets, lined in the shoulders and sleeves only. Working buttonholes. Suede elbow patches. Size 44L. Shoulder 19 Sleeve 27 BOC 31.5 Pit to pit 22.75 The Corneliani is a puppytooth blend in cotton/linen. No shoulder padding, side vents, 2 button,...
Now £150 shipped
I'll be dropping the price by £50 per day until this sells.
Selling a pair of Crockett & Jones 'Savile' monk straps. Size is 10E on the 337 last which is sleek and elongated. Shoes have been sparingly worn and cared for with Saphir products and always with shoe trees. There is a small ding on the right toe, but otherwise in excellent condition. Trees not included. Asking £150 plus shipping
These were samples made for Bernard Weatherill on Savile Row. Unfortunately the rousers never made it to me and I couldn't be sure they were ever present. It's a nice jacket on its own none the less.