or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Looking for a recommendation for denim. Currently wearing APC NS, but would prefer something with a slightly higher rise. Must be raw and minimalist in design. I'm looking at 3sixteen 30BSP, but would like to hear other (cheaper) options.
I mean the quality is obvious from the pictures alone.
Looking for a recommendation for denim. Currently wearing APC NS, but would prefer something with a slightly higher rise. Must be raw and minimalist in design. I'm looking at 3sixteen 30BSP, but would like to hear other (cheaper) options.
General thoughts on the shirt/brand? I've been coveting their stuff for a while. Any handwork to speak, what is the fit like?
I have three sports coats blazers for sale, made in Italy by Corneliani for Polo Ralph Lauren, all size 42L. The first is NWOT. A substantial 100% linen in a herringbone weave. 3 patch pockets, side vents, 3 roll 2. Very soft shoulders. Asking £150 £130 £120 Shoulder 19 Sleeve 26 BOC 32.5 Pit to pit 22.25 [img]http://i.imgur.com/RK0GTmG.jpg[/img The second is a lightly used navy wool blazer. 2 button, single vent and very soft shoulders. No issues, but the sleeve...
None of my RLBL or RLPL have the silver Caruso tag, so I would not automatically assume that it is no longer made by Caruso.In fact, just checking a RLPL coat of mine, it has the same supplier code (25094) so I would assume nothing has changed and they are still made by Caruso.
Clearing out a few ties. Worn a few times each unless noted.Asking £20 each.Postage will be £10 worldwide with tracking/insurance. Regular airmail would be £6 but no tracking.Rubinacci knit - lilac/blue SOLD [[SPOILER]] Red sozzi zig zag knit SOLD [[SPOILER]] Handmade macclesfield 36oz print. Brand new, 2 available.Drakes macclesfield print - pink with blue/white geometric pattern
For sale are several brand new pocket squares. The classic wardrobe staple. They are made from crisp Irish linen and feature hand rolled edges. I have 2 sizes - 31cm and 42 cm. Asking £15 and £20 each respectively. Postage will be a flat rate of £3 worldwide. Tracking/insurance is an optional extra £5. 31cm 42cm
Pretty sure the OP didn't get the suit from Richard James. I'd be awfully disappointed if I'd spent £3.5K on this.Assuming from the mill label that it is HK bespoke... But I could be wrong.
Selling a pair of RL saddle shoes, made in England by Crockett & Jones. Size 11D (US). Have been worn no more than 5 times. Taupe suede with brown scotchgrain on a brick red rubber sole. £99 shipped worldwide with tracking/insurance