or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Now £150 shipped
I'll be dropping the price by £50 per day until this sells.
Selling a pair of Crockett & Jones 'Savile' monk straps. Size is 10E on the 337 last which is sleek and elongated. Shoes have been sparingly worn and cared for with Saphir products and always with shoe trees. There is a small ding on the right toe, but otherwise in excellent condition. Trees not included. Asking £150 plus shipping
These were samples made for Bernard Weatherill on Savile Row. Unfortunately the rousers never made it to me and I couldn't be sure they were ever present. It's a nice jacket on its own none the less.
Price dropped to £199.
Looking for a quick sale here on this quite excellent piece. For consideration is a tweed jacket made in England by Chester Barrie for Savile Row tailor Bernard Weatherill. The quality is really top notch. The front buttons have been finished with a clean front and back, which i've never seen before. Quite special. Size 39R Side vents Handsewn buttonholes Brown matt horn buttons Unfinished sleeves (buttons included) I also have the matching vest, all buttonholes sewn by...
Selling a PRL suit made in Italy by Corneliani. I've worn it about 15 times from new, but there are some issues. The tags have been marked to prevent return and the locker loop cut out, I presume because there is a small rip on the shoulder. Please see pics. The jacket sides were taken in but have been been restored to their natural state. I would imagine the rip on the back could be repaired easily by a reweaver or similar. Priced accordingly. Jacket is soft...
Selling a gently used cardigan from PRL. Probably worn it around 10 times from new. Amazing tweed, belt is lined in super soft suede and the pocket flaps have a double layer of suede. Leather buttons. It is the same one here to give an idea of how it fits. I'm about a 42 long and it works for me. I think this retailed for £750 Asking £75 plus shipping.
Selling a practically brand new RLPL suit. I wore this on one occasion, to a wedding for about 4 hours. The handwork on this suit is unbelievable. All of the pick stitching on the jacket has been done by hand and the buttonholes have been sewn by hand. The colour is solid navy. The cuffs are functional and the cuff lining has been finished by hand by my tailor (sleeve buttons are machine made). I had the buttons swapped from shiny blue to brown matt horn. I've made no...
For sale is a pair of Edward Green Dovers in Antique Tan. The quintessential iGent shoe, with a hand-stitched apron. These are beautiful. They are a size 11E (UK) and are on the 32 last. According to EG, these were made in May 1991. They have the original HAF (double to single) leather sole and factory installed metal toe plates. The soles are very hard in the middle (as opposed to spongy), so I would imagine these have had very little actual wear. The uppers are in...