or Connect

Posts by KenRose

you read any of Michael Connelly's novels?
Thanks Razl. It's a serious piece! I'm tempted to keep it for myself but it's a bit too long in the body
yes that first one was amazing. So transparent. The 3R had remote control and more power but sonically wasn't as good. The problem you have with the Nait (or Nait2) is that its virtually impossible to fix them now when they go.
After starting to re-watch The Wire for the 100th time I decided to try Friday Night Lights. I'm a TV snob so I was never really interested in watching but i am enjoying this after bingeing the first 5 episodes. Some pretty good acting. Really loved The Wire, The Sopranos, The Night Of, True Detective (season 1).
I had an original Nait, then a Nait 3R/Credo's, and now UnitiQute/Credo's. It was a sneak attack by Igor back then, he wanted more sales and the stats showed that people wanted a system by one maker rather than piece meal. Of course that amp combo you bought was right at the hight of the LP12, and Naim used Linn's speakers for their R and D. So it was a smart business move by Linn.
I remember those! It was controversial because it ended the Linn-Naim agreement without notice. How do they sound? [ quote name="idfnl" url="/t/56515/what-stereo-s-do-you-listen-to-what-do-you-want/2460#post_8636838"]In my office I switch to a tube amp in the winter because it keeps the room warm. My buddy says I'm a douche. In other news, picked up this matched set of vintage Linn, an LK1 and LK2, this era is kinda my favorite for Linn. Not sure where to use it yet...
For sale is this luxurious statement piece by Tom Ford. This stunning turtleneck is a bit too long for me. It's chunky and heavy. Marked as a large but I should have gone with medium, it's oversized. 56% cashmere, 44% wool, soft heavy and warm. It is a true lifetime statement piece. Retailed for $5000. pit to pit 21 inches shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25 inches collar to waist (not including the turtleneck portion) 27 inches.
ha ha, it's 15 degrees celsius right now; no snow. That 5/6 season was actually just one season, you'll go through it quick. The first couple seasons were the best in my opinion.
thank you for that.
Length 18 inches Height 14 inches Width 8 and 1/2 inches