or Connect

Posts by KenRose

I'm a huge TF fan but not feeling this collection. I like it better than the last one but part of me moving to Tom Ford was that I outgrew John Varvatos. And to me this one seems to be inspired more by John Varvatos than the 80's http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2015/01/gqs-fashion-week-selects-tom-ford.html?mbid=nl_010915_Daily&CNDID=3470544&spMailingID=7419770&spUserID=NjM3MDUxMDc4MjUS1&spJobID=601654719&spReportId=NjAxNjU0NzE5S0
I'm about 1/2 way through, and certainly keep going back and forth on the question of guilt. A few things though, OJ got off with far more evidence then in this case, I'm surprised the case went to trial. Iit just doesn't seem so far that the prosecution's case made sense to me. I also can't see how Jay wasn't charged.
Im a 9uk/9.5 us, and I'm in too. I'm out in Calgary
Up for sale are these mint condition Edward Green Mercer shoes in navy suede. They are a 9UK/9.5US and on the 82 last. They have been worn no more than 5 times and I'm selling them simply because I've had them for 2 years and haven't got the use out of them compared to my other shoes. I bought them new at Leffot and the price was $1160. Offered at $525 plus shipping.
Hi there,The Waist is 34 roughly, measures 17 inches straight across. The person that I'm selling it fr is a 48 in the Windsor fit. This jacket is about 1/2 inch shorter than the regular.
I saw Birdman, you know I just didn't like it near as much at the 90 something rotten tomatoes score. I thought Whiplash was considerably better.
This is a very special suit. It is a 56 Base B three roll two solid blue staple suit by Tom Ford. This is an F series fabric which is no longer available off the rack, to get this cloth you must do a made to measure which starts over 10K. The suit has been altered down to size 54 dimensions by the TF boutique and has a little more room to go but I've lost too much weight to tailor to what I need now. This is a staple suit and is beautiful. Condition is 9.5 out of 10,...
what a great guy and a class act. Not to0 many like you around Spoo
Whiplash is fantastic
I would just ignore that hate, I think the car looks great! What else did you compare it to? Great color.