or Connect

Posts by KenRose

what part of the city are you looking at? Please PM me who you like for airbnb, I might follow suit.
added
seriously? This still available?
This is an immaculate used Tom Ford 50C 3 piece Regency suit. It has only been worn twice. Other than cuffs and finished sleeves it has not been altered and fits the same as any TF 50C base y suit. I specialize in Tom Ford clothing, I am selling this on behalf a friend who works within the company. I have sold many items here and on ebay and can provide references. Chest: Armpit to armpit 19 3/4 Sleeve 24 from outside Length 29" Point to point 18 from inside shoulder...
This is an immaculate used Tom Ford 50C O'Connor suit that was featured in the Skyfall film. Other than cuffs and finished sleeves it has not been altered and fits the same as any TF 50C base y suit. I specialize in Tom Ford clothing, I am selling this on behalf a friend who works within the company. I have sold many items here and on ebay and can provide references. Chest: Armpit to armpit 19 3/4 Sleeve 24 from outside Length 29" Point to point 18 from inside shoulder...
That is amazing. I have that exact watch and mine looks identical; I would never be able to tell them apart. Lucky I bought mine from an AD.
I read the book; also saw the movie when it came out and remember not liking it. I'll have to give it another shot now.
Just watched this last night. What a great movie! Thanks guys. Had not even heard of it, these are the best type of movies
great coat at a great price; bump for fantastic guy.
I daily drove a 2006 Cayman S for 7 and 1/2 years. My buddy has a base boxster. If the base cayman came out first I would have bought it. I did notice the power difference between mine and my friends car but nothing that I felt is necessary. You buy both cars for the handling, not the power. If I had the base car i'd just red line it more.