or Connect

Posts by KenRose

I just bought those exact same ones.
Decided to go with the Nice in green and the Mayfair in vintage oak from Arne at Leatherfoot. What a great guy he is! Bought the lasted trees as well. Decided to hold off on the Rothschild; I like it but I seem to like lots of shoes. I'm still really wanting to pick up the Wigmore's at some point too. Will most likely be selling my Windsor's and Savoy's in size 9E. Thanks everyone.
Ha ha, sorry. I'm a 9UK
What color is that?
Hi all, Currently have 6 pairs of Gaziano and Girling (Windsor, Gable, Biarritz, St. Tropiz, Westbury, Savoy). I'm thinking of selling the Windsor and Savoy's as the last just doesn't work for me and because of that I've only worn them a couple times each. Was planning on replacing them with the Nice and Mayfield because they are the same colors and the last work well for my foot. My question to you all is that I'm also looking at the Rothschild in vintage cedar. I'm...
I think that looks quite good
send me a PM when you have listed and I'll buy something. As several style forum members were kind enough to do for me.
Nope. Came to SF to get thoughts more helpful them yours. But again, thanks for responding.
Thanks Joffrey. Normally I use a garment bag but it just seems that many seem to travel packing a suit/ shirts in a carry on. I can't see how this could be accomplished without creases.
Hey dumb fuck,I'll type slower and throw a few fuck's in there so you'll understand.Garment bag.....maybe they work for you but most of the time me (and others) have tons of wrinkles. Half the internet advice is never to use them. Check the airport next time you travel, very few men carry them.Suits - fold, layer, turn inside out, garment bag. Tons of different views. All swear that they are right and don't produce wrinkles and that the other methods do. Same with...