or Connect

Posts by KenRose

when I am in LA I always go to Arc Light theater on Sunset to watch a movie. On one of my trips they were premiering Brick and it was me and basically the director's family (who had all chipped in to fund the film). He stood at the front and gave a speech and thanked them and I thought it was a quirky movie but didn't think much of it. Anyways, he went on to direct Looper and of course Gordon-Levitt has done well for himself....
Rewatching Black Rain because of your post. Much better than I remember it. Also enjoy the old NYC scenes at the beginning.
I didn't know that either; and I loved Platoon. I'm a really big fan of that movie.On another note (don't know how to post pics) but enjoying French Connection and the 70's street scenes of NYC.
Plus it has Pam Grier in it. That has to count for 1/2 a star bonus.
I liked it too. A bit slow though, and they really didn't show a lot of Whitey's crimes considering the magnitude of destruction that he brought.
I actually didn't mind the episode.
How did you feel about Bloodline?
Just rewatched Apollo 13. Some great acting performances in that movie.
that is one reason I feel that people have been too hard on the premiere. Easy for us to see and say what is happening because we have all had the experience of TWD to guide us. But I think in the "real world" so to speak, none of us would be able to explain what is going on because it defy's all logic and science.In fact, I thought the best part of tonight was the scene with the protesters yelling at the police. Very realistic reaction where everyone assumes that they...
good episode. Chris is definitely the new Carl; sulky petulant little bitch.