or Connect

Posts by spidercan

HUGE PRICE DROP
HUGE PRICE DROP
Somebody contacted me under the alias smanthawtt but I'm sure they use other names as well. Wanted to buy my belstaff, but insisted on communicating via email. Basically he offers to purchase your item and then sends a fake paypal email claiming the payment was sent I'm going to link the more detailed account of the same scammer on watchuseek, as his communications are word for word the...
Please add $10 to the final negotiated price for shipping, PM me for rates outside of the US. Beautiful Belstaff Leather Jacket from Belstaff's Pure Motorcycle Collection These are not fragile lambskin jackets, these are designed as classic stylish pieces that are also very functional tough motorcycle jackets Thick, strong, black cowhide leather with a soft padded cotton tartan lining Includes removable CE-approved protectors in the shoulders and elbows This is known as...
Please add $10 to the final negotiated price for shipping, PM me for rates outside of the US. Beautiful Belstaff Leather Jacket from Belstaff's Pure Motorcycle Collection These are not fragile lambskin jackets, these are designed as classic stylish pieces that are also very functional tough motorcycle jackets Thick, strong, black cowhide leather with a soft padded cotton tartan lining Includes removable CE-approved protectors in the shoulders and elbows This is known as...
does endclothing discount more in the future (such as mrporter and yoox) or is 50% the best we'll get?
This was purchased final sale and unfortunately did not fit. Thanks for the interest!
Please add $12 for shipping CONUS, pm for international rates. SOLD Beautiful Brand New D'avenza Navy Blazer This brand is a little less known, but was featured in a fall edition of Esquire's Big Black Book Tagged 50EU which generally converts to a US 40R (however please check measurements) 100% Wool It's also in the top tier of Styleforum's suit heirarchy along with Brioni and...
Anybody have experience with their bags?
I will be attending my friend's PhD graduation, and I am still unclear on the proper dress code. I would like to wear a suit and tie but am worried I may appear overdressed for the occasion. The graduation ceremony will be at UC Berkeley outdoors in the evening. For those of you who have attended similar graduations recently, what is the prevailing style of dress? Thank you