or Connect

Posts by spidercan

does endclothing discount more in the future (such as mrporter and yoox) or is 50% the best we'll get?
This was purchased final sale and unfortunately did not fit. Thanks for the interest!
Please add $12 for shipping CONUS, pm for international rates. SOLD Beautiful Brand New D'avenza Navy Blazer This brand is a little less known, but was featured in a fall edition of Esquire's Big Black Book Tagged 50EU which generally converts to a US 40R (however please check measurements) 100% Wool It's also in the top tier of Styleforum's suit heirarchy along with Brioni and...
Anybody have experience with their bags?
I will be attending my friend's PhD graduation, and I am still unclear on the proper dress code. I would like to wear a suit and tie but am worried I may appear overdressed for the occasion. The graduation ceremony will be at UC Berkeley outdoors in the evening. For those of you who have attended similar graduations recently, what is the prevailing style of dress? Thank you
Bump
Yes I know it is a fashion brand Yes I know it is a diffusion line Probably made in China, but so was I, so I don't give a damn However I've read the mainline ones are built like tanks. Obviously overpriced at retail but I can find leather ones for under $200. Has anybody had experience with the star USA leather or canvass bags? How have they held up over time? Thanks
I accept bank wire transfer or Paypal (if using paypal please add 3% to the final price). I live in the Bay Area, would welcome face to face transactions. Now on ebay starting at $0.99 www.ebay.com/itm/251523187935?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649 Brand New Never Worn Protective plastics are still in place on the bracelet! This has a warranty dated and imprinted by an Authorized Dealer Most online watch shops do not provide a warranty that will be...
Thanks!
I accept bank wire transfer or Paypal (if using paypal please add 3% to the final price) $5100 shipped CONUS Brand New Never Worn Protective plastics are still in place on the bracelet! This has a working warranty dated and imprinted by an Authorized Dealer Most online watch shops do not provide a warranty that will be accepted by Omega Retail $7,300 Highly Desirable Omega Aqua Terra model. James Bond wore the Aqua Terra in Skyfall (although his did not have a...