or Connect

Posts by ubiquitous

www.instagram.com/jonathaniyee
stopped in yesterday and was only able to grab an 8.5 in navy for the egxvans, no smaller sizes were left. I was hoping for an 8 in black or navy - if anyone was able to grab a pair and realized they needed an 8.5 shoot me a message.
cock truck x calf fade synergy so strong
anyone know if something with the CdG Play x Converse sizing changed within the last year or so? I could swear they used to come in half sizes and now every store I've checked with only has whole sizes.
Hi All, I am currently employed at a midsize online company, analyzing fine art auction results (2 years). I have a BA in economics/art history and have wanted to move into a fashion or advertising/luxury branding type career. Many of the job posts I've found (buying, luxury branding, general advertising function) all ask for 2-5 years prior experience in the industry. I haven't landed any interviews yet, and would welcome any and all advice via this thread or by private...
Yea I was thinking it was either durability or some kind of aesthetic decision ie. goat grain+suede= texture overload whereas the calf and suede is kind of a smoother contrast (what am I saying???)
goat helmet bag would've been really sweet fleeting side thoughts: any reason why Drew went with calf bottom and trim for this daypack as opposed to the V2 with goat bottom and trim? Was that a matter of durability/cost/aesthetics/availability?
Hey man I have both cuts, and my climbers are much closer to a slim regular fit, the dungarees are more of a skinny jean type deal. Also 2 way stretch vs 4 way in the climbers. If it says anything my climbers feel much looser throughout the leg and are more comfortable.
what color is this? there are two different ones shown, I assume it's the green?
Interest Check on TOJ winter varsity black/black. From original order email it's a 47 body with 46 body length and 45 sleeves according to http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=3031 that would be: Shoulders: 18 Chest (P2P): 20.7 Body Length Front: 22 Body Length Back: 23.8 Sleeves: 24.4