or Connect

Posts by IndianBoyz

I think it's kinda interesting, it can be opened and the huge waistband can probably be removed to a 'regular jacket. I'd wear it closed, without the waistband/cummerbund, resembles some type of an Indian jacket . Excellent for colder days.
Yes, I was wondering what ur pre-shower scent was.
I don't think the knots are really enormous, here.
Croatian soldier wearing a cravat. The modern necktie spread by Europe traces back to the time of the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) when Croatian mercenaries from the Croatian Military Frontier in French service, wearing their traditional small, knotted neckerchiefs, aroused the interest of the Parisians.
CdL, real nice cut.
Thanks. But how about shoulders and whole cut in general. Would you say their cut is unique, or rather Mediterannean because of their original background or English, or both elements? Who were their masters or where were they trained? Well I just read about the mixed style of Cifonelli in this post. Cifo can do a Neapolitan shoulder but their house cut is, maybe not Neapolitan.Also what made you decide to go with Cifonelli after having experience with alot of other famous...
From which styles dit Cifonelli, CdL and Smalto emerge? What is the basic difference between the 3 house cuts?