or Connect

Posts by IndianBoyz

Why Japan is Obsessed with Kentucky Fried Chicken on Christmas Thanks to the successful “Kurisumasu ni wa kentakkii!” (Kentucky for Christmas!) marketing campaign in 1974, Japan can't get enough KFC on Christmas Day t’s Christmas Eve in Japan. Little boys and girls pull on their coats, the twinkle of anticipation in their eyes. Keeping the tradition alive, they will trek with their families to feast at … the popular American fast food chain KFC. Christmas isn’t a...
Interesting style of marketing..
Requires an acquired taste , but again, I like it.
As you can see here, the style is to be observed here again, without the waistband.
I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's a men's jacket. I think it's in an oriental style with the Nehru style collar and the cummerbund. It's not bad, but not for everyone and definately not easy to pull off.
I hope Gennaro will come to India one day. They need some decent tailoring out there.. lulz Urgently.
Seems like a respectable collection. I might buy samples in the future aswell before ending up with fragrances, that will grow boring to my everlastingly changing taste palette.