or Connect

Posts by IndianBoyz

Gator tastes like chicken?
Erm. OK. I hope your mom tastes like chicken aswell..
I think fried chicken is good for your health, because it tastes nice. Thank you very much..
How about make steamed buns stuffed with Peking duck meat., which is like the Rubinacci of dim sum..
I think you converted him, really. You're quite charming, you know.
You guys should try and ask for the Peking duck of suits, instead of the usual bbq roast pork (char siu) , maybe.
KFC or just ‘Kentucky’ as the Japanese refer to it, has milked this Christmas tradition in the country ever since, and even portrays their founder and well known icon, Colonel Sanders, as the Father of Christmas, dressing statues of him outside every KFC in Santa suits. Colonel Santa! The custom of eating KFC for Christmas is so popular in Japan that you’ll not only see lines of people snaked outside every branch in the country, but people even reserve their buckets of...
Why Japan is Obsessed with Kentucky Fried Chicken on Christmas Thanks to the successful “Kurisumasu ni wa kentakkii!” (Kentucky for Christmas!) marketing campaign in 1974, Japan can't get enough KFC on Christmas Day t’s Christmas Eve in Japan. Little boys and girls pull on their coats, the twinkle of anticipation in their eyes. Keeping the tradition alive, they will trek with their families to feast at … the popular American fast food chain KFC. Christmas isn’t a...