or Connect

Posts by Best Budz

Why are lamb 5 zips looked upon so poorly?
It is. It really is.
I watched a rerun of Diners Drive-Ins and Dives where Guy was touring London. I missed the first part of the episode but he seemed to enjoy the food at Hook Camden and Bird of Smithfield
Do it already. Marry your wife for chrissakes
Where did you get the Prestos from?
Received my jacket about 2-3 weeks after ordering it. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Thanks to the folks at Luxire and Fok for sizing advice. I'm 5'11" ~165 lbs and I ordered a standard 39 moto in black goat.
Thanks guys I am there for a concert on Saturday and otherwise am free the remaining 3 days, so I will have plenty of time to check out the local beers. I definitely plan on hitting up Trillium and from what I can tell, a trip to Night Shift is doable too. I am mainly interested in checking out MA beers that I can't get up in Maine, so I'm looking forward to it.
thx
I'm gonna be in Boston in two weeks...any recommendations on bars, bottle shops, or breweries I should check out? I will be staying near Fenway and unfortunately won't have a car. Thanks
Returning to the topic of beginner DSLR/mirrorless cameras, what is a good and reliable site for buying cameras secondhand? I know eBay has used cameras but I was wondering if there was a camera-specific site I should be aware of, thanks