or Connect

Posts by Kraken

Do you have any cotton, linen or non-wool fabrics? This is a stretch, but do you know where the conditions in which the sheeps are raised and sheared? I'm currently not buying wool because I'm concerned about the way the sheeps are sheared are cared for as I don't want to be involved in causing them pain. You would make me a loyal customer if you were able to guarantee me fabrics which are "pain free". Cheers
I was wondering if there are any wear pics of the Iron Heart's 21oz SBG denim when it was used on prior jean models. Does the jean turn to grey all-over with time or only the areas of wear? The fit seems slightly bigger than true to size at the waist, should we order one size down? I currently have a pair of size 30 SEXDBXSXS12 and find it a little snug at the waist when sitting (causes slight pressure on the bag of in bad posture for a length of time). no issues when...
I will be going on a spiritual pilgrimage in the Peruvian Amazon jungle starting on July 1st for about 3 to 4 months. Without going in to much details, I will be doing an extreme jungle expedition which includes canoeing, hiking through hills, hiking in swamps, dry lands and swimming. I will also be partaking in shamanic rituals and will need to feel at ease. Since I will also be sleeping outside on the jungle ground I will need some (even if not considerable given the...
How does the corduroy ties drape/hang? Do the wrinkles remove easily after wearing? I find this interesting as I don't buy wool or silk anymore and this would offer me a new and interesting texture but... I've never seen this in person and I'm afraid it might be hard to make a knot or that it will have wrinkles/creases set in which will make it look bad after a few wears only. Has anyone else had experience with corduroy ties? I've never seen this before. Also, what do...
Do you have a back picture of the Vent N' Yoke Black denim? Do you have measurements at the waist? Any pictures of someone wearing the poplin?
What is the fabric of the Khmer Scarf? How much is shipping to Canada?
I can't find the post on the custom jeans hanger. Do you have to preorder them and how much are they?
Great. Thanks for the feedback guys. Someone was being over-paranoid here... lol
I bought an Our Legacy Picke Shirt (Polo long sleeve) in 50/50 cotton/linen. I wore for the first time today and it seemed to look better by pulling the sleeves up to just below my elbows. I didn't expect this, which I probably should have, but the cuffs have now stretched considerably since my forearms are much bigger than my wrists. Should I expect the sleeve cuffs to return to orignal size after washing and hang drying? Otherwise should I dampen the cuff and use a hair...
I'm looking for a little guidance for my next purchase. I'm 25 and didn't wear jeans much until a year ago when I got a pair of SEXDBXSXS12in size 30. My waist is 31 and I find they look very slim on me which is good. I'm tall and thin at 6'2'' and 150 pounds. I now want to add one or two pairs.I've recently been eyeing the Roy Black 'n Blue Pants - BNB1. My understanding is that these are not really jeans since it is made with a canvas but that the material feels and...