or Connect

Posts by Reflection

Quote: Originally Posted by LARon Funny, that's exactly how she looked as I was zipping-up to leave yesterday. How the hell'd you get that shot? Yesterday she was with me. Liar.
Quote: Originally Posted by LARon Don't even think of poaching -- or even approaching -- my girl, or I'll make you a eunuch! I'm female.
This thing wakes me up every morning.
1. Laura Pausini - Tra te e il mare 2. Ima - Tu n'es pas seule 3. Chopin - Fantasie Impromptu 4. Polaroid - So Damn Beautiful 5. Nicole Richie - Dandelion 6. Superchick - Courage 7. Emma Daumas - Regarde-Nous 8. Laura Pausini - Nei giardini che nessuno sa 9. Rui Da Silva - Touch Me 10. Andrea Boceli - Melodramma
Ahh... My future wife
You can try the Astoria Garden Hotel - if you're not too choosy. It's really cute and small hotel near Termini. And it's very cheap!
Chocolate. I suck.
Green tea is one of the best things you can put in your body. No, really. I never drink less than 3 litres of green tea a day. You can get addicted, that's true, but it's definitely worth it.
I've never bought any of the Ralph Lauren brands in outlets so I really can't tell... But I seriously hope it's not true. I mean... How could they afford selling clothes of poor quality in outlets or anywhere?
Pilates works for me. It's simple, it's fun and it doesn't take much time. And the results really ARE seen after a week or so.