or Connect

Posts by aoluffy

Thank you, I'll return it
        What do you guys think of the fit? I bodybuild/fitness model so my chest:waist ratio is always a problem. Used to baggier clothes normally. Sorry for the crap shirt etc. Just wanted to run this past you. The person in the store said it fitted very well and the size up would be too big on the shoulders/sleeve/length. I'm not sure if I should return it. I really love the jacket. My sister thought it fitted very well, my parents were a bit more :/ about it!
        What do you guys think of the fit? I bodybuild/fitness model so my chest:waist ratio is always a problem. Used to baggier clothes normally. Sorry for the crap shirt etc. Just wanted to run this past you. The person in the store said it fitted very well and the size up would be too big on the shoulders/sleeve/length. I'm not sure if I should return it. I really love the jacket. My sister thought it fitted very well, my parents were a bit more :/ about it!
http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_GB/jackets/havana-red-check/C964.html?cgid=Jackets What do you guys think of this as a spring/summer jacket? Planning to mix it with white/blue trousers or blue shirt/white trousers mostly Also any suggestions on which waistcoats to cop to spruce up any more boring outfits.
I am 23 lol so I'm pretty young in that respect, hence why I want to hold onto the trends of skinny jeans etc.
so im revamping my style away from street wear because honestly, its just too casual for me and i don't enjoy wearing a lot of the stuff. my best female friend came up with a good outfit which i love. basically thin courdroury dark maroon shirt, very/skinny blue jeans with dark brown 2 toned shoes. all buttons on the maroon done up apart from the very top one, and a black jacket. tbh it looks awesome and i feel like a millionaire. its great in an evening setting away...
Hey guys, I want to start styling and maintaining my beard. At the moment, I wet shave every 2-3 days. On the day I shave, it will look really good if I don't get spots/redness/cuts/bleeding. The day after, it doesn't look so great, third day looks scruffy. Therefore I'm looking respectable IMO for 1/3 my time, at a stretch 50%. The other problem I have is a bit of stress induced alopecia due to hospital examinations. I have: 1) Sideburns not joining to beard (yet, they...
Okay, so I have a tendancy to always wear shoes which have a thicker heel. Not high heels like a girl obviously but if I have a par of Nike Air Max's or Booths, I'd wear them over other stuff. Now the problem comes in finding a trainer/sneaker with that cushioned heel AND still looks nice. Are there any suggestions? I literally don't know where to start. My budget is like £60 please.
anyone know of a non-baller version of Louis vuitton dons all red: http://www.pvkii.com/imag/gallery/lo...kers-60ac7.jpg
hahah thats hillarious man. i really want a suit to the color like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meSn2cbL6F8 but i cant find anywhere in the UK with a blue suit like that.