or Connect

Posts by RCG Tiburon

Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta I live in America and care about rugby AND cricket. Ergo, you fail at life. +1. I wish ESPN showed some rugby or cricket on occasion. I haven't watched any cricket since 2002 when I went to India.
Quote: Originally Posted by BDC2823 Two teams drafted this weekend in leagues with friends. First is the 12 team money league: QB – Matt Cassell RB- Kevin Smith RB – Marshawn Lynch WR – Andre Johnson WR – Randy Moss WR – Roy Williams TE – Chris Cooley D/ST – Miami K – Josh Brown BN - Derrick Ward BN – Ahmad Bradshaw BN – Brett Favre BN - Nate Burleson BN – Kevin Curtis BN – Michael Crabtree BN – Bo Scaife BN – Glen Coffee BN – Dolphins D/ST QB can be...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi bumping this to get comments on my team - 6 pts per TD, non-PPR, a G and work bragging rights at stake. picked fourth overall: QB - Donovan McNabb, Carson Palmer RB (start 2) - Matt Forte, Ronnie Brown, Larry Johnson, Ricky Williams, Shonn Greene WR (start 2 and a RB/WR flex) - Steve Smith (CAR), Roy Williams (DAL), Chris Chambers, Percy Harvin, Domenik Hixon TE - Chris Cooley DST - Buccaneers K - Lawrence...
Quote: Originally Posted by bach that'll teach him to hotlink hehe Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol the rest of that thread is pretty gold agreed, most of them don't know or care about clothes... whatever, just another hobby anyway i apologize for using your pic w/o permission, you just made a good example... will try to get it taken down if you want
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou I seriously want to spend a good day at Klaxon Howl. This is siiiick.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol i don't see it as different, it's just a t-shirt and jeans haha. this is my beater outfit your sideboob begs to differ
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow I don't think that word means what you think it means. Or, at the very least, it has a broader definiton than you seem to realize: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jawn THANK YOU this is a hip-hop term being used by obviously non-hip-hop people, incorrectly Quote: Originally Posted by wmmk I heard that urban dictionary jawn is cool. I ate a turkey sandwich-type jawn...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Money all of ya'll are gonna be jealous of my fisherman sandals...in 20 years I think it would look better with a more stripped-down outfit, maybe shorts or something. Definitely don't work with chinos though
Learning about / figuring out aesthetic is key. Ex: Desert boots. Origins are British, WWII. How many people wear desert boots to achieve a similar (i.e. military-inspired) look? How many even consider the origin of the article of clothing when wearing it? I see everyone recommending desert boots to us newbies without context and it occurs to me that blind purchasing does not make one stylish.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one Uncontrol is the new, just as talkative Xenox FTFY