or Connect

Posts by RCG Tiburon

Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal This. And let me repeat what others have said: MOVE ONTO OR NEXT TO CAMPUS. It does not matter how much it costs, college from home is 100% suck. YES. +10000 ffs OP lighten up. I know coming to college is stressful and shit but remember: none of this shit really matters. Lighten up and have fun. I know I've judged people and they've turned out completely different. Blonde girl with too much make-up? Could...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Law career threaks = automatic facepalm Quote: Originally Posted by JT82 or at least give people considering law school accurate info about job prospects in the profession... there are so many who end up in law school out of undergrad merely because they don't know what else to do. +1
good for you I think it's gonna be a good sophomore year.
Quote: Originally Posted by Isocrates First post! It was 113 degrees out today, so jeans/pants aren't really an option for where I live. Mmmm, wrinkles. change the shoes (sandals? whatever they are), otherwise decent Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada pic dope hot weather look Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus last night got slightly more cool so I could bust out something a...
Quote: Originally Posted by duck sauce oh we are supposed to post in both? in that case what i wore saturday j crew random somet clarks That's about as slim a shirt as I would wear if I were you. I wouldn't go any slimmer.
Quote: Originally Posted by bows1 are we supposed to post in both threads? this is great, is that a railroad patch on the shirt? siiiick Quote: Originally Posted by justtemple cool day today. don't mind the inadvertent superhero pose j crew rag & bone sugarcane timberland awesome look, colors = except for the boots Quote: Originally Posted by robbie sutter creek by levis 80's one wash black...
Quote: Originally Posted by BDC2823 Thanks for the comments. I traditionally pick QB around Round 8 every year as I have a knack for picking a top 5 qb around round 8 or later. Last year it was Rodgers. Before that Roethlisberger, Brady, and Palmer. I want to play in your league.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi thanks for your comments. it's a 12-teamer. i forgot to put that information. i do need insurance for McNabb - he always seems to go down at the worst moment, but agree that Palmer might be too much value riding the bench. i might give it a couple weeks to see what happens (it's not out of the question IMO to see him outperform McNabb this year) you read my mind on getting another stud WR. with the exception of Forte,...
I'm looking to get into doo-wop and other 50s music. What are some albums I should pick up? I want to get a compilation or something if possible so I experience as many groups as possible.
Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite IIRC cego has a minimum order of two shirts for around a hundred each. you can't beat made-to-measure. Some other options are Jantzen (~$43 per shirt), MyTailor, and Tailorstore - all online MTM.