or Connect

Posts by RCG Tiburon

Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock I think happiness is one of the most overrated aspects of life... deep
Thanks a lot for the post GS, I was hoping you'd chime in. I'm getting the Doo Wop Box I think, just need to work some things out on my end.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kris The absolute BEST product for crotch odor is Tiger Balm. Try it- you won't regret it. Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel +100 Get a good dollop in your hands and quickly rub all over your balls and head (to be on the safe side) Quote: Originally Posted by caelte hmmm...Tiger Balm, so sexy Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz IcyHot...
Quote: Originally Posted by phreak yea...the point i was trying to make is that you are giving up a greater % change in the WR category than in the QB. my chart has peyton as the #1 qb getting 320points (4per passing td, 1 per 25 yds, 1per 10 rushing, 6per rush TD), and the #8 qb getting 80% of peytons total. whereas, the best available WR where you would take a top tier qb, with the adp in the mid-second round, would be andre johnson. i have him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWdtgwBZ0BM
Quote: Originally Posted by phreak yea nabbing a QB in the early rnds is not very good imo. besides bradys 50 and peytons 49, the top ten QB's are generally seperated by 8-12%. there is a massive rnd defference though. ill try and use my recent draft as an example (10 team 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1k, 1DEF and 6 benches) these are in order...forte, reggie wayne, steve smith, ronnie brown, tony g, santonio, royal, mcnabb, dallas, benson, sd substitute...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel As I weren't already as un-excited about Halo: ODST as I could be, after reading this I lost all hopes of Bungie redeeming themselves. Maybe, but probably not. FARK. I will still buy it because I am a Halo fanboy Quote: Originally Posted by Orpheus I'm not seeing why that article in particular is bugging you. The only really thing bad things are no matchmaking for Firefight (which blows,...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet How about your lazy ass search ya damn self does your mommy help you take your thumb of your ass too you fadge.
Quote: Originally Posted by mlyngard Not to be a waiseass, but how about a 'random banter' thread as well? IMO, stuff also spills into the forum because some may see reading fifty pages of a thread (to glean one small answer that may or may not be specific to their question or the brand 'x' they're asking about) as a difficult and time consuming task, and could be a dead end. Starting a new thread may receive only one or two responses, but may also...
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscotti freshman oh yeah? You'll learn a lot about yourself at college. I know that first year really helped me be more self-confident, and I learned a lot. It's a lot of fun, don't get so stressed out that you forget that.