or Connect

Posts by RCG Tiburon

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol ostrich leather is pretty much always hideous, i sincerely don't understand how anyone finds it attractive +1... not going to make the obvious comment Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo post jeez dude, this is pretty terrible IMO. not digging the fit of the sweater or sky blue on brown and no socks with that outfit is just weird. scarf is nice tho, and photography is on...
Quote: Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike If you're in a 12 man league, and all the better qbs have been picked, then there is absolutely no point in spending a high draft pick on Schaub. Pick up a good WR/RB. Unless your league is full of retards that draft backup QBs early, nobody else would have drafted a qb until much later. 2 starting quarterbacks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscotti From today: band of outsiders hanes old navy nudie RMW Sweet, maintains your look with less fuss
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Who cares what some of these fools think keep the shirts if you're happy with them. QFMFT Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol carrying a bag is for girls skinny jeans are for girls deep v-necks are for girls *arbitrary gender classified product* is for girls also lmao at a bare, hairless chest being "gross", grow the fuck up no u
there is a thread for this...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyroneFig Yeah I've tried that like 90 times.. never works seriously every forum I've gone too for years everyone complains about people making new threads. It's like SO WHAT. They're words on a screen, not an extra box in a physical room crowding you out forcing you to do stuff if you don't see a problem, guess what: you are the problem Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Yeah I don't think...
If you like it then buy it. there's a thread for this.
Quote: Originally Posted by bluemagic I don't see how a law student could survive without a backpack. Maybe Europeans don't have to study very hard? I'm saying... Quote: Originally Posted by shadrach dude if you wear a messenger bag in high school you look like a pretentious douchebag. +1. When I was in high school my locker was on the other side of the building from my homeroom so I carried my books around...
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing This is very lounge-y: Quote: Originally Posted by Parker ^ yeah, I was thinking the shirt-jac would be a good combo for 'casual' if that's what they mean. with the scarf and aviators. Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Foo, I dare you to go balls to the wall and wear a regular outfit for the main part, and then change to the DJ for "lounging." No...
Quote: Originally Posted by DECEMBER I want that henley he's wearing.