or Connect

Posts by RCG Tiburon

Quote: Originally Posted by mirage i have some wealthy grandparents who owe me a large favor. Sigged.
Quote: Originally Posted by manofstyle 'Loafer socks' are feminine / douchey +1 Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack unless you're wearing loafers, always wear socks. +2 Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat As best I can tell, some people must simply sweat more. This debate is inevitably between the sweaters and non-sweaters. The rules say it's OK. Me, I like a line of defense...
Quote: Originally Posted by Essentio What about this pair? Much better to my eye, but I'll wait for the others to weigh in.
Quote: Originally Posted by ProfessorShak How can I avoid looking stocky? If you look at the first picture (the regular) you'll see that it looks more fitted than the second (the short). That's about as far as my insight on this goes. Perhaps the CYA rule ensures that it doesn't flare as much as the second...?
Looking short is not your problem IMO. Looking stocky is. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Being shorter than all of you guys, I want re-emphasize my firm belief that you can't reduce flattering fit to numbers. Look at Fred Astaire's jacket above: it is not particularly long or short to my eyes, but the open quarters and relatively lower buttoning point higlight his vertical dimension by breaking up horizontally-oriented expanses of fabric. In...
What is GTA? I immediately thought of Grand Theft Auto.
This thread is full of ridiculousity. OP: Those shoes are ugly. No running shoes with jeans. Cross trainers, street sneakers, etc. are fine. By and large the most fashionable athletic footwear are the ones that shouldn't be used for real athletics. I will wear adidas superstars with jeans often. Then again, I'm not a part of the skinny jeans set. Also, I'm 18.
Quote: Originally Posted by furo From my days in the military, I'd always keep a drop or two of water in my Kiwi shoe polish tin, and would dip my cotton cloth in water a couple times to add shine during the shine. I did that for my leather boots and my low quarter dress shoes.... +1. Except substitute "CAP" for "military" Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I'm a big-timer, I use unicorn tears. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz I wear Paisley. It's cool and the Paisley pattern is part of my Indian heritage. +1
So does the Georgetown Rugby store also sell RRL jeans? I've been thinking about getting a pair. Where is the closest place to get them from Georgetown?