or Connect

Posts by RCG Tiburon

Quote: Originally Posted by robbie i am sure somewhere there is a boot distressed exactly like that with a hefitier price tag than what you paid. I would say rock the hell out of them. they don't look all that bad from the picture you posted, atleast not in my opinion. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilead What up styleforum. Good fit, tie could be better, terrible hair Quote: Originally Posted by robbie Neemu, you don't post often enough... furrealz. good stuff everytime, i can't recall a fit from you that wasn't solid. your consistency is admirable robbie +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol dog Quote: Originally Posted by wagthesam Fuck W+H for catering to shorties. Total disapointment for me. If you're buying a size small and you're 6'1", I'll go out on a limb and say it's probably better for everyone if it's short on you.
You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me??
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 better way to refer to women as a collective Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 women ...
Quote: Originally Posted by WilliamTell since when has that crossed your mind fit pic is mandatory +1
Depends on the color IMO. Red I would go high, white I would go low. It's all personal preference anyway.
Quote: Originally Posted by nemuu Sup. I love the fall and I'm embracing it with great enthusiasm. Vintage plaid shirt Vintage Harrington Evisu 2000 No 2s Low top chucks Heirloom Chronographe Suisse You've inspired me to get a pair of red Chucks. Do you size up on your jeans to achieve the sag effect?
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher I know I can get this shit online but would like to see in person first Alt Apparel (what B&M stores carry this anyway? ) Uniqlo Fred Perry Spiewak less: BR J Crew (sorry Robert) GAP A&F RL (all their stuff fits me weird) +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Back to Topic spectacular! a return to business casual done right. Though I do shed a tear for the buttoned collar