or Connect

Posts by Krp480

Thanks man!The Rokinon/samyang provides amazing IQ!Trini: The only thing it lacks is AF but there is super precision focus screens for that. Otherwise I used an 85 1.8 today and it was really good at what it does. Bokeh on an 85mm lens even at about 2.8 will still be really good. You can open the lens up to about 1.8 and honestly if you are on a budget it still provides amazing results.Malaujai- you have the 85L II right? I'm saving up for one right now. You think it's...
Well, I forget where I saw the link but not even an hour ago I saw it. Anyways just type in google canon to nikon lens adapter. They run to about $150-$200 (don't be cheap about it!) but I don't think it lessens iq? It's just an adapter it doesn't change a thing about the lens, just makes it so the mount fits. thanks for the compliment btw, 5 is my favorite of the day! I don't know if I should have edited it though as it looked pretty good SOOC, but I gave it a sepia tone...
That's true, but I find the longer the focal length the better the background blur. Also 50's great for indoors if you don't have a lot of room but 85 is great for outdoors. Even a 70-200 would be great but if you have the 80-200 for Nikon just get a mount for Nikon to use on the Canon and save the hassle of selling the lens and then having to buy a new one. That sounds good though don't waste your money on the 50L get a different specialty lens that doesn't have any that...
It should be in the first quarter of 2012. I wont be pre-ordering but my birthday is in March (maybe I will), I better start saving up! I just want this setup when I go FF:35L50 1.485LIf I had that set-up I would be complete.. Of course I would still acquire more gear and want more but for the most part that would be my holy trinity. If you wanna do portraits on FF though the best lens (absolutely hand down, nothing can compare) is the 85 1.2L. Put it this way: Longer...
Well if in fact you do get a 5D MK II and the prices do drop eventually you'll realize when you want to sell it you would experience a bigger loss on it than if you were to sell the nikon with 1k more shutter clicks.. or so. But that's just me I would rather wait a little while longer for prices to significantly drop.. and who knows maybe you'll be saving more cash be it $100, that's still and extra $100 you didn't have to spend , more upgrades for the lenses! Btw, on FF...
Thanks il! Yes you are right though. The bokeh isn't the same either. The wider angle lens I personally think produces better bokeh at night with the lights rather than the 50L. I'm not going to stop you from selling your nikon gear ! If you are on a budget though wait to get the 5D MK II since the MK III is coming out but if not, go for the MK III because it's updated technology even though the MK II is still pretty damn good. But the price should drop significantly when...
Thank you! There's a lot more and IMO this 50L really does well when there is sufficent light. but usually indoors it is horrible and usually makes images really soft. The 24L though is insanely sharp compared to the 50L.
...And with the 24L (no more 50L)
Just an itch Reaching Higher Day 4/365
^Wish I could help but those pictures are great! My attempt at a self portrait: Why, hello.