or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

This is simply gorgeous! Half-canvassed, this is cut from beautiful and classic grey herringbone tweed that's beautifully flecked throughout with flecks of burnt orange, berry red, cornflower blue, and moss green. This type of flecked herringbone is one of my favourites, having all the versatility of a classic grey herringbone with the flecks of colour demonstrating both how subtly colourful tweed can be, and being reminiscent of the wildflowers, heathers, mosses and other...
This jacket is simply beautiful! Half-canvassed and half-lined, this tweed is gorgeous--a wonderful minature herringbone that's a beautiful heathery mix of brown and cornflower blue--please do see the close-up of the cloth below to get some idea of its loveliness. Naturally, being made by Southwich for Paul Stuart, this is beautifully cut, and features the always-desirable patch pockets. It also has very natural shoulders, a single vent, and the classic leather-covered,...
That's a really lovely jacket, and will wear like iron!
Afraid not! (Sold, btw!)
Thank you! The lapel width is 3 1/2" on each.
I've long considered PBM Clothes of Philadelphia to be one of the great unsung heroes of Ivy/Trad style, and this jacket confirms my view. Of course, I might be biased here, as I've been hunting for a Brownwatch jacket since I reluctantly had to let my J. Press Brownwatch go as a result of significant weight loss... and if this were just a tad longer it wouldn't be here. (Brownwatch is, of course, the brown-based version of the famous Blackwatch tartan--and in my view is...
This is wonderful! Cut from a beautiful soft tweed (that's 65% wool and 35% alpaca) that features russet and lichen-green overchecks this is half-canvassed and fully lined. It was made in Italy for Ralph Lauren's Blue Label Polo line, I believe by Corneliani, but I'm open to correction here. It has a single centre vent, and is possible unworn--the breast pocket is still basted tightly shut. It's in absolutely excellent condition. Asking just $75, OR OFFER, shipped in...
Boss clothing gets little love here--and rightly so, at full retail! But it's a different matter if you can find a lovely guncheck like this, cut from beautifully soft 85% wool, 15% cashmere cloth with a wonderful hand and drape, at my prices! This jacket is half-canvassed and fully lined. It was Made in Germany, and is unvented, in Flusser approved style. It'sin absolutely excellent condition, and is in the hard-to-find size of 40L. Asking just $45 shipped in CONUS, with...
I have quite a few tradly accessories to pass on today, ranging from ties, to belts, to pocket squares.... including some FREE ties! Buy two or more ties or belts, or three or more pocket squares, and pick one of the ties from Group 5 or 6, FREE! ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN CONUS. International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. OFFERS VERY WELCOME! TIES Group 1 a) Wool tartan tie by Rooster. Excellent condition. SOLD b) Lovely wool tie,...
I don't use the term "Grail" lightly--but this jacket DEFINITELY merits this description! The (versatile, mid-weight) tweed that this jacket is cut from is absolutely beautiful, and incredibly rare--I think I've only seen Harris of this colour and complexity a few times before, and I have seen a LOT of tweed in my time! I won't both trying to describe it, as the pictures speak for themselves--but i will note that it's even more beautiful in person that they portray it as...