or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

^^ Thanks, chaps! I always try to price the things I pass on at a level that I, as an impoverished junior academic, would be delighted to pay--the best way to ensure they're bargains, IMHO!
Half-canvassed and fully lined in a striking paisley pattern, this lovely Spring/Summer jacket from Ralph Lauren is cut from cloth that's a silk/cotton blend in a wonderful cream-flax miniature herringbone. This jacket is a contemporary two-button front and four-button cuffs, and a single vent. It's in absolutely excellent condition. Asking just $35, or offer, boxed and shipped in CONUS. International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Measurements: Chest:...
An absolutely classic Ivy/Trad jacket for Spring and Summer, this is half-canvassed and half-lined. Cut as a traditional 3/2 sack, this jacket appears to be a silk/linen blend, although there's no fabric content listed. What's certain is that it's a beautiful barleycorn weave in a wonderful and versatile flaxen colour! It was (fairly recently) Made in the USA for The English Shop of Princeton--one of the Big Four Ivy League clothiers for Princeton, of which only Hilton...
Double post by mistake.
This is beautiful, and perfect both for St Patrick's Day and Spring in general! Made from green Irish linen, this tie has a 3" blade and is in excellent condition, with the exception of the rumpled keeper. Just $16, or offer, shipped in CONUS.
This is beautiful, and perfect both for St Patrick's Day and Spring in general! Made from green Irish linen, this tie has a 3" blade and is in excellent condition, with the exception of the rumpled keeper. Just $16 shipped in CONUS.
SOLD
This is absolutely stunning! Half-canvassed and fully lined, this beautiful jacket was Made in Italy, I believe by Corneliani. The cloth is a mixture of silk and flax, which gives it a wonderful texture, a beautiful hand, and an absolutely terrific drape. The colour is beautiful, too, and perfect for Spring. The jacket is cut with a 3/2 lapel roll which rolls beautifully, and is subtly darted. It also features the ever-desirable (and very rare) three patch pockets, with...
UTTERLY IVY MADRAS JACKETS! As always, all prices include shipping in CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. OFFERS VERY WELCOME ON EVERYTHING! Please PM with interest and offers! ONLY JACKET LEFT MOVED TO TOP! 4) BEAUTIFUL Patchwork Madras in Spring and Summer colours, by Haspel! This is absolutely wonderful! The madras is a beautiful, classic set of Spring and Summer colours, all wonderfully muted and perfect complements to each...
SOLD