or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

Half-canvassed and fully lined, this lovely jacket is cut from light- to mid-weight tweed, making it the ideal tweed jacket for Spring, as it can be worn on both cooler and warmer Spring days with ease. The colourway is also perfectly Springlike, being a classic Donegal-esque weave with the very occasional fleck of gorse yellow, cornflower blue, and chestnut. This jacket features a functional ticket pocket--which is still basted shut!--a functional throat latch, and a...
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
^^ Thanks, chaps! I always try to price the things I pass on at a level that I, as an impoverished junior academic, would be delighted to pay--the best way to ensure they're bargains, IMHO!
Half-canvassed and fully lined in a striking paisley pattern, this lovely Spring/Summer jacket from Ralph Lauren is cut from cloth that's a silk/cotton blend in a wonderful cream-flax miniature herringbone. This jacket is a contemporary two-button front and four-button cuffs, and a single vent. It's in absolutely excellent condition. Asking just $35, or offer, boxed and shipped in CONUS. International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Measurements: Chest:...
An absolutely classic Ivy/Trad jacket for Spring and Summer, this is half-canvassed and half-lined. Cut as a traditional 3/2 sack, this jacket appears to be a silk/linen blend, although there's no fabric content listed. What's certain is that it's a beautiful barleycorn weave in a wonderful and versatile flaxen colour! It was (fairly recently) Made in the USA for The English Shop of Princeton--one of the Big Four Ivy League clothiers for Princeton, of which only Hilton...
Double post by mistake.
This is beautiful, and perfect both for St Patrick's Day and Spring in general! Made from green Irish linen, this tie has a 3" blade and is in excellent condition, with the exception of the rumpled keeper. Just $16, or offer, shipped in CONUS.