or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

Remaining ties moved to "Giveaway" thread!
THE GREAT TIE (ALMOST) GIVEAWAY! 3 TIES FOR $15, SHIPPED IN CONUS! 5 TIES FOR $20, SHIPPED IN CONUS! Choose any that you want--no restrictions apart from availability! International inquiries welcome, too! GROUP B: Versace and Gucci 1) SOLD Versace. A beautiful, beautiful tie with Versace's signature cherubs on a classic and clean geometric pattern. Excellent condition. 3 1/2". 2) SOLD Versace Classic V2. A beautiful, luxurious tie! Excellent...
I have a slew of wonderful trousers to pass on today--including some lovely wool tartans, perfect for winter, and some Ivy standbys, such as charcoal wool flannels, Nantucket Reds, Bills khakis, cords, and more! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS, and ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Plus-Fours / Knickers. These are wonderful--and, as with all Plus Fours, increasing rare! ALl wool, from landav Designs, these...
ALL SOLD
ALL SOLD
This is actually a serious question! I have a half-formed memory of a scene in a SF movie (pre 1995) set on a spaceship, possibly involving the transport of plants, in which a new arrival propositions a female crewmember and is turned down. (I think he says something like "Nice body. Can I use it?") He responds by noting that such a refusal would be illegal on earth. Any idea what movie this is? Thanks!
You know you want one.... an emblematic holiday tie that's not hideous! And, to satisfy your guilty cravings, I have several, including some vintage beauties from Brooks Brothers! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Brooks Brothers Holiday Wreath. Excellent condition....
I have several formal shirts to pass along today--these are all very well priced, and so would be ideal for a younger member just putting together a formal outfit, or for someone who wants a formal shirt they don't need to worry about in case of spills! All will require laundering; all are rumpled from storage. Each shirt is $12; this includes shipping in the CONUS. Given shipping costs, this means that these shirts are essentially free! 1) Paul Frederick. 16 1/2 - 32....
These are beautiful! I can add little to the pictures, except to say that these patent leather formal shoes are in excellent condition. They're a size 11 1/2 AA, and were made in the USA. Perfect for this year's holiday season! Asking $49, boxed and shipped in CONUS. Offers welcome, as are international inquiries.
I have a vast number of jackets to pass along, including several GRAILS, and several items that are NWT or NWOT! They're mainly beautiful tweeds, but I also have a Loro Piana blazer, a linen blazer, and more! And I have a lot of absolutely beautiful tartan and plaid jackets, too, that will be coming along shortly! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS...