or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
Offers are always very welcome!
I have a several beautiful suits to pass on today, including several that are new with all of their tags attached--including a pair of beautiful Huntington 3/2 sacks! I also have a GORGEOUS 1950s GRAIL three piece suit from the Army & Navy store in London, a lovely glen plaid three piece, several 3/2 sacks, a NWT Italian suit, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International orders are very welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as...
Handcrafted in Costa Rica of natural glove-tanned cowhide, with a lovely weighty silver-coloured buckle. This has some creasing in the hole area, and has some wear memory, but overall is in Very Good/Excellent condition. Tagged 34", this measures 38" along the leather, and 32 1/2" from the end of the leather at the buckle to the middle hole. Asking just $18, or offer, shipped in CONUS.
MOVED to shirts thread
I have two lovely vests to pass on today--the Orvis is just in time for the holiday season, especially since I can have it boxed up and on its way to you by tracked Priority Mail first thing on Monday morning! As always, FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS, and ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL Reversible Vest by Orvis. MADE IN THE USA. SOLD This is a wonderful reversible vest, with red tartan on one side (Royal...
I have some absolutely beautiful and very rare jackets to pass on today--including some very rare tartans (including a classic Blackwatch!), 3/2 sacks, and some wonderful blanket plaids.... as well as some lovely Harris Tweeds! As always, FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GORGEOUS CLASSIC Blackwatch Jacket This...
Remaining ties moved to "Giveaway" thread!
THE GREAT TIE (ALMOST) GIVEAWAY! 3 TIES FOR $15, SHIPPED IN CONUS! 5 TIES FOR $20, SHIPPED IN CONUS! Choose any that you want--no restrictions apart from availability! International inquiries welcome, too! GROUP B: Versace and Gucci 1) SOLD Versace. A beautiful, beautiful tie with Versace's signature cherubs on a classic and clean geometric pattern. Excellent condition. 3 1/2". 2) SOLD Versace Classic V2. A beautiful, luxurious tie! Excellent...
I have a slew of wonderful trousers to pass on today--including some lovely wool tartans, perfect for winter, and some Ivy standbys, such as charcoal wool flannels, Nantucket Reds, Bills khakis, cords, and more! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS, and ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Plus-Fours / Knickers. These are wonderful--and, as with all Plus Fours, increasing rare! ALl wool, from landav Designs, these...