or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

Completely--and also fully in accord with Amazon's rules, too! You can PM me for details!
SOLD
SOLD_-thank you!
Thank you, razl!
I have some SPECTACULAR ties to pass along today, including NWT Kiton, Hermes, Brioni, Huntsman of Savile Row, seven folds, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA ON ALL TIES; International shipping is at reduced cost. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TIES WILL BE SHIPPED BOXED! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD NWT Kiton. Absolutely gorgeous! New with tags attached. 3 3/4"....
SOLD
I have a whole slew of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including some wonderful holiday tartans, custom-made Brooks with some political history attached, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at REDUCED COST! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 21) STUNNING Black Stewart Tartan Jacket from Dunn & Co. MADE IN BRITAIN It really doesn't get...
I have a whole slew of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including beauties from Belvest, Canali, Magee of Ireland (in handwoven Donegal Tweed), a wonderful cashmere 3/2 sack from B. Altman, several Harris tweeds, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at REDUCED COST! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL Whitehouse & Hardy 3/2 sack...
Thank you, Axieldor--it's been a pleasure!
1940 SWEDISH MILITARY OVERCOAT Issued during the Second World War! It's 1940. The British Channel Islands are captured by Nazi Germany, the Battle of Britain begins in the skies over the south of England in August, and Germany marches into Scandinavia.... except for neutral Sweden, although its neutrality didn't stop the increased production of war materials, "just in case".... And one of the items produced was this wonderful greatcoat. (See my Facebook Page...