or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have a slew of wonderful topcoats and overcoats to pass on today--including two beautiful Chesterfields from Brooks Brothers and Tripler, cashmere overcoats, a Langrock Polo coat, a GORGEOUS overcoat cut from cloth that's a blend of cashmere and mink, Harris Tweed, West of England tweed, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...
TWEEDYDON'S SECOND GREAT SWEATER MEGATHREAD OF FALL 2016! I have a whole slew of wonderful sweaters to pass on today, including some Ivy classics, such as ARan sweaters, Scottish cashmere, handknits, and some very Ivy sweater vests! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/B ] 1) GORGEOUS Fair Isle sweater. Made...
Thank you!!
That's a fair point... and one that's very graciously put in this rather contentious election!So, in a spirit of equal mockery, I'll offer 20% off the DDay battledress that I currently have available to anyone who supports Clinton..... On the grounds that if her pro-war foreign policy is enacted there'll be a lot more of these produced, and so their prices on the secondary market will slide!
This is actually a perfectly nice tie that would look well with a dark pinstripe suit... although it is rather gaudy on the back. This measures 3 1/2" wide, and is in excellent condition. I'm asking just $12, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA. HOWEVER, if you support Donald Trump's economic policies, this tie is $17.40, boxed and shipped in the USA. It was, after all, Made in China, and I'd hate for you to buy this without being able to Protect American Jobs by...
TWENTY FIVE TWEEDS!! I have a slew of absolutely beautiful tweeds to pass on today, including beauties from Normal Hilton, a bespoke hacking jacket from the tailor to Bill Clinton and George Bush, classic 3/2 sacks from Brooks Brothers, a Turnbull & Asser in cashmere and wool, 3/2 sacks from The English Shop of Princeton, a vintage English shooting tweed, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE USA; International inquiries are very...
TWEEDYDON'S FIRST GREAT SWEATER MEGATHREAD OF FALL 2016! I have a whole slew of wonderful sweaters to pass on today, including some Ivy classics, such as saddle-shoulder Shetlands from Scotland, Scottish cashmere, handknits, and a wonderful cashmere sweater from Langrock! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and...
SOLD
TWEEDFEST PART I The first of my tweed offerings for this season... and there are some absolute beauties here, including an Alpaca tweed, a custom-made heavy tweed from Norman Hilton, an Orvis Harris tweed, vintage and contemporary Harris tweed, and several lovely vintage tweeds, including 3/2 sacks! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping available! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE...
GORGEOUS BRITISH TWEED JACKET! Cloth by Reid and Taylor, founded in 1839! This is absolutely gorgeous! The cloth was woven in Scotland by Reid and Taylor, a firm that was founded in 1839. And it's absolutely gorgeous, and utterly British in both patterning and colourway. The base in a classic lichen green herringbone--although so narrow are the stripes that you can only tell its herringbone on close inspection. This is overlaid with classic windowpane checking; the...