or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

These are simply gorgeous! Made in England for Brooks Brothers by Peal & Co., these shoes come complete with their original box and their original shoe bags. They are in excellent condition, except for some wear to the heels, as shown. The box has some minor rubbing on the sides and top, and has a split corner. The shoe bags are excellent! Size 9.5 D. Asking just $135 > 115 > 105, or offer, boxed, shipped, and insured in the USA. International inquiries welcome, with...
I have a whole slew of beautiful, beautiful, sweaters and sweater vests to pass on today--including some GORGEOUS 3-ply Cashmere (with tags!) from Brooks Brothers, a rare old-school LL Bean Norwegian sweater vest, more Scottish cashmere, J. Press sweater vest, Alan Paine, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...
SOLD
SOLD
I have a lovely pair of Trafalgar braces/suspenders to pass on! These are in absolutely excellent condition; they appear unworn. Asking just $15, or offer, shipped in the USA!
I have two beautiful and utterly Ivy/Trad jackets to pass on today--a stunning tartan tweed,a nd a beautiful 3/2 sack from Brooks Brothers in glen plaid camelhair! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! 1) STUNNING RED AND GREY PLAID TWEED! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I won't even try to describe the red and grey tartan from which this stunning...
This is gorgeous! A classic navy two button blazer cut from heavier-weight flannel, this features the always desirable and increasingly rare three patch pockets. This was made by Witlin and Gallagher, the oldest men's clothiers in Philadelphia, and the tailors to John B. Kelly, an impeccably dressed self-made man who was the father of Grace Kelly--later Princess Grace of Monaco. This blazer appears to be fully canvassed and is half-lined. It has gold-toned, crested buttons...
I have three beautiful jackets to pass on today, from Canali, Corneliani, and Zegna! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International offers are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always,despite the already low prices, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! 1) CANALI Blazer in a beautiful and complex weave. SOLD This is lovely! Fully canvassed and fully lined with a bemberg lining, this is cut from a beautifully complex and subtle cloth. It appears...
Welcome to the great tweed and jacket (almost) giveaway of 2015! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/CENTER] 1) WONDERFUL Plaid Tweed from Wanamaker's of Philadelphia. This is absolutely terrific--the perfect tweed for an Ivy winter! The patterning and colorway are marvellous; a wonderful bold winter plaid...
Orkney tweed is of just the same quality as Harris--perhaps slightly better, as its hand can be slightly softer with no loss to the durability or ruggedness of the cloth--but is far, far rarer. This jacket, then, is quite a find simply for being made from Orkney.. especially since the wteed is question is a classic wide herringbone in brown and cream! But there's far more to this jacket than the fact that it's cut from Orkney tweed. This jacket was made in 1955, in Regent...