or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have a whole slew of lovely trousers and shorts available today, many of which are perfect for warmer weather! These include beauties by J. Press, Berle, Murray's Toggery Shop, Brooks Brothers, Bill's Khakis, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP 1: 1) Brooks Brothers Irish linen....
I have lots of beautiful summer shirts to pass on today, including madras, dress shirts, polos, and more, from such makers as Lacoste, Brooks Brothers, Turnbull & Asser, and more! UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL SHIRTS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME--especially for two or more shirts! Please PM with...
I'm writing an academic paper on markets in votes, and was wondering if there were any representations of markets in votes in film or fiction? Any suggestions would be very welcome!
SOLD
If you're a 15.5-34, you're in luck, for I have no less than six Mercer & Sons shirts to offer you today--as well as a single shirt from Turnbull & Asser! Mercer & Sons: As you no doubt know, Mercer & Sons shirts are possibly the best Ivy League/Trad shirts available today. Their collars are unlined, except for the thinnest of shirtings, and so have a very distinctive and highly desirable relaxed look, with a wonderful natural roll. Their shirts are also very fully cut,...
SOLD
THIS IS AWESOME! Founded by the Japanese designer Daiki Suzuki in 1999, Engineered Garments' clothing lives up to its name--inspired by American workwear and industrial clothing, it combines the honest beauty of durable materials with exquisite Japanese attention to detail, producing clothing that could justly be considered the modern inheritor of the aesthetic of the Golden Age of TNSIL look, combined with the rugged good looks and functionality of American workwear....
SPRING/SUMMER IVY/TRAD JACKET MEGATHREAD! I have a slew of beautiful Ivy/Trad jackets to pass on today--some NWT, and some NWOT! As well as several beautiful MTM and bespoke items these include jackets from Paul Stuart, Brooks Brothers, H. Freeman, The English Shop of Princeton, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International offers are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...
I have several classic Ivy/Trad suits to pass on today--including several 3/2 sacks from J. Press, Brooks Brothers, Southwick, and Old-School (Back When It Was Good!) Jos. A Banks--and a classic 3/2 sack poplin suit! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) THE CLASSIC IVY SUMMER SUIT! 3/2 sack in...
I have several Spring and Summer jackets to pass along today--including a wonderful Anderson & Sheppard summer jacket, a beautiful Paul Stuart, several lovely Brooks Brothers, a NWT Calvin Klein, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) NWOT BEAUTIFUL Brooks Brothers jacket in a Spring/Summer Glen Plaid. This...