Posts by tweedydon

I have a slew of wonderful, classic trousers to pass on today, including RLPL, a pair of unworn British Army tartan trews from a defunct regiment, embroidered critter cords with Cardinals, NOS worsted wool trousers, Berle cords, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/CENTER] 1) THE BEST KHAKIS YOU...
I have several wonderful, classic vests/waistcoats to pass on today--including some vintage Ivy reversible vests, a Filson Upland Shooting vest, a lovely vintage Pendleton, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING within the USA; International inquiries are very welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME![ Please PM with interest and offers! 1) FILSON UPLAND SHOOTING VEST Superior to the current version! This is from...
VINTAGE 1960s SUEDE JACKET MADE BY RALPH EDWARDS SPORTSWEAR Ralph Edwards Sportswear held a contract for producing military G-1 jackets from 1961 - 1964; one of these was recently sold by Good Wear Leathers, who described Ralph Edwards as being a "well-known contractor" for leather jackets, a testimony which speaks well to the quality of their products. This suede jacket also speaks well to the quality of Ralph Edwards products! Likely dating from the mid-1960s...
I have several wonderful jackets to pass along today, including a custom made Norman Hilton with surgeon's cuffs, a wonderful Brooks Brothers guncheck in Saxxon wool, a vintage Abercrombie & Fitch in pure cashmere, a gorgeous 1954 3/2 tweed sack by Southwick for The Andover Shop, a Turnbull & Asser in cashmere and wool, several wonderful Harris Tweeds, vintage 3/2 sacks, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are...
Thank you, razl!
PURE CASHMERE TWEED JACKET BY MARTIN GREENFIELD! MADE FOR AL CAPONE IN BOARDWALK EMPIRE! This is a truly unique piece--a wonderful, bespoke smaller jacket with perfect 1920s styling this was made in 2013 by Martin Greenfield for the character of Al Capone in the series "Boardwalk Empire". Martin Greenfield has been described as "the best tailor in the United States"; his client list includes four U.S. Presidents (including General Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Bill...
Dartmouth class of '56 Reunion blazer--likely for the 10 Year Reunion judging by the date range of the Union label inside. Beautiful forest green, 3/2 sack with lovely narrow lapels, canvassed, everything. Lovely condition.
SOLD
SOLD
Lovely Saks Fifth Avenue Leather Jacket--with tartan lining! This is absolutely lovely, and if it was smaller--and much longer in the sleeves!--it wouldn't be here, as I'd keep it! Made for Saks Fifth Avenue, this is a truly beautiful and classic black leather jacket. Cut from substantial yet beautifully soft leather this features two deep and zippered D-pockets on the front which have a side access to separate handwarmer pockets. This jacket has a knit hem...