Posts by tweedydon

I have six lovely, classic winter shirts to pass on today--including an old-school Viyella, a classic chamois cloth from Bean, plaids and tartans from Pendleton, a fly-fishing shirt from Ralph Lauren, and a "Deerskin" chamois shirt from the Melton Shirt Company of Batavia, NY! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...
SOLD
GRAIL! GRAIL! GRAIL! Stunning guncheck jacket by Winston Tailoring of New York City (formerly Chipp), one of the finest tailoring houses in the world. Tailor to JFK! I don't use the term "grail" lightly, but this jacket most certainly qualifies. Although I occasionally find Chipp items in the wild (usually ties) this is the ONLY Winston item that I have ever seen. My suspicion is that this is because Winston clothing, like that of the top Savile Row houses,...
BOTH SOLD
I have a slew of wonderful, beautiful ties, cravats, and a bowtie to pass on today, including vintage Chipp, Paul Stuart, Ben Silver, Zegna, Valentino, and more! PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SOLD ITEMS ARE LISTED IN THE POSTS BELOW! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME--especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: Unless...
Thanks for including the Brioni I have listed! VERY happy to make you a very good deal n it if you mention this thread!
Brooks Brothers Engine Turned Silver Buckle. The engine-turned silver buckle is an Ivy classic; the only debate over it is whether you should buy yours from Tiffany's or Brooks Brothers. And if choose Brooks Brothers, here's a buckle for you! This is a classic engine-turned sterling silver buckle with a cartouche for engraving; here, this has been used to engrave "BAB". This buckle shows minor signs of wear commensurate with use. It's stamped "Brooks Brothers" and...
SOLD
I have several wonderful jackets to pass along today, including a vintage Abercrombie & Fitch in pure cashmere, a lovely glen plaid London bespoke jacket, As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) VINTAGE Abercrombie & Fitch three button sack jacket in PURE CASHMERE Abercrombie & Fitch is mainly known now for...
SOLD