or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have a whole load of wonderful sweaters to pass on today, from makers such as Alan Paine, Pringle, LL Bean (classic Norwegian!) , Brooks Brothers, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are very welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more sweaters! NB: All sweater lengths are measured from the BOTTOM of the collar, and sleeves are measured like shirts, unless...
WITH MY FIRST SHIRT SALE MEGATHREAD, THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST SHIRT SALE EVER SEEN ON STYLE FORUM! Together with my first Shirt Sale Megathread, this sale features over 140 shirts, both dress and casual, from makers such as Charvet, Huntsman of Savile Row, Turnbull & Asser, Hilditch & Key, TM Lewin, J. Press, Mercer, Brooks Bros, Pendleton wool, LLBean chamois, Woolrich, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS, with International...
TOGETHER WITH THE SECOND MEGATHREAD, THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST SHIRT SALE EVER SEEN ON STYLE FORUM! This sale--in this thread and my second Megathread--features over 140 shirts, both dress and casual, from makers such as Charvet, Huntsman of Savile Row, Turnbull & Asser, Hilditch & Key, TM Lewin, J. Press, Mercer, Brooks Bros, Pendleton wool, LLBean chamois, Woolrich, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS, with International...
Does anyone have any good recommendations for child-friendly (8 years old) museums of sights in NYC? (Preferably fairly inexpensive, as I'm cheap!) Any recommendations very welcome!
That's it--wonderful, Thank You!
I have several beautiful jackets to pass on today--including some serious (and seriously beautiful) rarities, such as mid-Century tweeds from Harris and Orkney, a Scottish tweed with carved horn Flower of Scotland buttons, some more Harris tweeds, and some wonderful current 3/2 sacks from Brooks Brothers! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY...
As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS on everything; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Avirex G-8 (Type 44) Leather Flight Jacket. Made in the USA. SOLD Reminiscent of the jackets worn by flyers during the Golden Age of aviation, this jacket was designed expressly to echo these classic jackets, while meeting current military specifications. The result...
I have a lot of classic outerwear to pass on today, including some gorgeous cashmere overcoats, a Loden-Frey Utility Jacket, Classic Topcoats, a GRAIL Irish Tweed Overcoat, as well as some classic American denim, including a Levis Trucker Jacket and a denim LL Bean Field jacket! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and...
I have a whole load of wonderful sweaters to pass on today, from makers such as Alan Paine, McGeorge, Pringle, LL Bean (classic Norwegian!) , Brooks Brothers, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are very welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more sweaters! NB: All sweater lengths are measured from the BOTTOM of the collar, and sleeves are measured like...
SOLD