or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have a whole slew of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including a Canali in alpaca and silk, some wonderful classic Ivy tartans, custom-made Brooks with some political history attached, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at REDUCED COST! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CLASSIC Brooks Brothers 3/2 sack in herringbone tweed with...
Have a very Merry Christmas, razl--and many thanks for all of your very kind work here!!
Thank you, razl!!!BOTH SOLD!
THank you, razl!
SOLD
I have some wonderful ties and scarves to pass on today, including a signed Bulgari seven-fold, Gucci, Longchamps of Paris, Rubinacci, as well as some lovely scarves in cashmere, mohair, wool, and tartans! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA ON ALL ITEMS[/SIZE]; International shipping is at reduced cost. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TIES WILL BE SHIPPED BOXED! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more items![/B] Please PM with interest and...
SPECTACULAR & RARE! Vintage Blazer in Trompe L'Oeil "Shadow Sunburst" cloth! This is SPECTACULAR! This is an extremely rare trompe l'oeil blazer, made by GGG Clothes, the NYC-based clothier that could be considered the ancestor of Martin Greenfield's tailoring firm. At first sight this blazer appears to be a perfectly ordinary if very well-made classic dark navy blazer.... perhaps with a slightly unusual patterned shimmer to the cloth. But when it catches the...
I have several lovely classic jackets to pass on today--including a wonderful pure cashmere jacket from Italy, Zegna, Canali, and a beautiful tweed 3/2 sack with patch pockets from Brooks Brothers! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with all shipping at reduced cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CLASSIC Brooks Brothers 3/2 sack in herringbone tweed with...
I have three lovely Trad/Ivy coats to pass along today; a wonderful Brooks Brothers topcoat in classic charcoal herringbone, a lovely topcoat from Dewmore of Philadelphia, and a wonderful and classic Harris Tweed overcoat with lapped seams and a hook vent! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) LOVELY Brooks...
I have some lovely pieces of outerwear to pass along today, including a Swedish military utility jacket, a Schott of NYC down vest, a tweed shooting jacket, a rugged leather jacket by Eddie Bauer, vintage reversible Mackinaw hunting jacket, a lovely and functional Field Jacket--and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquires welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest...