Posts by tweedydon

I have some wonderful tweeds, blazers, and and other jackets to pass on today, including some beauties by Corneliani for Polo Blue Label, a Langrock blazer, a GRAIL vintage Brooks Brothers 3/2 blazer in navy flannel, a GRAIL Andover Shop MTM blazer, a gorgeous vintage Glen Plaid 3/2 sack tweed from Saks, some wonderful Harris Tweeds in perfect condition, 3/2 sacks by Corbin and The English Shop of Princeton, and many more! I ALSO HAVE 27 OTHER LOVELY JACKETS AVAILABLE FOR...
I have several wonderful suits to pass on today--including several GRAIL pieces!--both two-piece and three piece, from Paul Stuart, Zegna, Langrock of Princeton, Brooks Brothers, H. Freeman, Polo, Armani, more! I have 20 more classic suits, in sizes from 38 to 48,...
TIE SALE! ALL $10 OR UNDER! (Shipping in the USA included!) Including Drake's, J. Press, Ben Silver, Langrock, Chipp, Talbott, and more! FIRST TIE: $10 SECOND TIE: $9 THIRD TIE: $8 FOURTH AND SUBSEQUENT TIES: $7 (Ties currently priced under $10 are now all $7 each.) (Please ignore the original prices by the ties--sale pricing applies to everything!) Offers welcome on six or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: Unless otherwise indicated all...
Pattern Book--and more! Formerly the Property of Paul Cicchini, Master Tailor. Paul Cicchini is one of only five recipients of a Lifetime Achievement Award from the International Custom Tailors and Designers Association.... and this was his pattern book in the 1970s, when he was the owner and operator of Paul Cicchini Custom Tailors in Birmingham, MI. Cicchini arrived in the United States from Italy in 1940. After serving in the US Army he returned to Detroit, and in...
UNITED STATES NAVY PEACOAT! Contractor: Major Coat Co. The United States Navy peacoat is an iconic clothing item, and, as a result, it has been widely copied with varying degrees of success. But if you want a peacoat, you should secure an authentic US Navy peacoat, both for their authenticity and because all of their features are guided by function, not fashion. This is an authentic US Navy peacoat. It was made by the Naval contractor The Major Clothing Co. and...
I have a whole slew of wonderful classic hats to pass on today, including Harris & Donegal tweed hats and caps, a vintage glengarry, a wonderful stalking hat by Lock & Co of London for Brooks Brothers, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers!] 1) CLASSIC Irish Donegal tweed walking hat. This is...
MANY THANKS for featuring my luggage! Mention this thread and get 15% off anything!
Thank you, razl!
I have several lovely scarves, pocket squares, bowties, a cravat, and suspenders to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International offers are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! SCARVES! 1) Barbour Winter Tartan. This is absolutely beautiful, and in absolutely excellent condition. The perfect scarf for monochrome days! Length: 70"; width: 10 1/4";...
I have several wonderful pieces of hand luggage to pass on today, ranging from vintage briefcases, to a beautiful Bally satchel with a basketweave flap, to USA-made Coach satchels, and sailmaker canvas bags! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA: International inquires are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! Nothing says Old Money Ivy quite like a battered vintage...