or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have some wonderful tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including a beautiful 3/2 sack in Harris Tweed from The English Shop of Princeton, a wonderful bespoke cashmere plaid jacket with three patch pockets, a 3/2 sack from O'Connell's, a stunning black and grey tartan tweed, and a gem of a blazer from the tailor to Princess Grace of Monaco's father! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at...
This is absolutely beautiful! Half-canvassed and fully lined, this lovely double-breasted overcoat is cut from a wonderful Glken Plaid tweed that's a medly of autumnal brackens, chestnuts, and barks, with a lovely overcheck in Royal Blue. This coat has two deep slash pockets at the sides, turned-back sleeve cuffs, and a single centre vent. It was, of course, Union Made in the USA, and has raglan sleeves. It is in excellent condition--except for some minor lining issues,...
IVY GRAIL! Chesterfield Topcoat from Langrock of Princeton--THE Ivy Store! I don't use the term lightly, but this most definitely qualifies! This Chesterfield was made for Langrock of Princeton--THE Ivy Clothiers of the Golden Age of Ivy Style. Situated on Nassau Street in Princeton, Langrock was the Mecca of Ivy Style--so much so that when Nick Hilton proposed the possibility of their selling a darted suit in the Princeton store he was almost thrown out of the...
TWO CLASSIC FIELD JACKETS! I have two beautiful and classic field coats to pass on today--including a true GRAIL, a vintage Woolrich Mackinaw in the rare and desirable all-red colour! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME ! 1) Vintage Woolrich Mackinaw. SOLD This is absolutely gorgeous! I bought this for myself, but, alas, I need at least 28" sleeves in outerwear, and so this is just far too...
As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING in the USA on everything; OFFERS ARE ALSO VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) AWESOME J. Peterman Duster Coat. XL. SOLD This is terrific! Cut from heavy-duty cotton, this jacket has a very cool feature--it's been designed so that the lower half of the jacket can be furled up and studded into a roll to form a shorter-length jacket when the full length is not needed! In addition to this, this jacket features a corduroy...
A SLEW OF GORGEOUS SHIRTS! I have some stunning shirts to pass on today, from Mercer & Sons, J. Press, Turnbull & Asser, Brooks Brothers' "Gatsy" collection, Dolce & Gabbana, and more! UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL SHIRTS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME--especially for two or more shirts! Please PM...
SOLD
I have a $50 Victoria's Secret giftcard that is valid in store, online, or by 'phone. Asking just $29, or offer; I'll email this to your email as soon as PayPal payment is received. Owing to the nature of this, I'd prefer to deal with another established SF member! Valentine's Day is coming up!
These are simply gorgeous! Made in England for Brooks Brothers by Peal & Co., these shoes come complete with their original box and their original shoe bags. They are in excellent condition, except for some wear to the heels, as shown. The box has some minor rubbing on the sides and top, and has a split corner. The shoe bags are excellent! Size 9.5 D. Asking just $135 > 115 > 105, or offer, boxed, shipped, and insured in the USA. International inquiries welcome, with...
I have a whole slew of beautiful, beautiful, sweaters and sweater vests to pass on today--including some GORGEOUS 3-ply Cashmere (with tags!) from Brooks Brothers, a rare old-school LL Bean Norwegian sweater vest, more Scottish cashmere, J. Press sweater vest, Alan Paine, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...