or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
I have a lot of classic casual jackets and outerwear to pass on today, including a down jacket and vest, a CLASSIC LL Bean Field Jacket in denim, and a Levis trucker! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Land's End Casual jacket. A basic, casual jacket; 60% wool, 20% rayon, 20% polyester. Button cuffs;...
BOTH SOLD
I have some wonderful trad/Ivy pants to pass on today--including NWT Brooks Brothers, Murray's Toggery Shop Nantucket Reds, Plus Fours, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) NWT Brooks Brothers trousers. 100% worsted wool, these lovely classic charcoal trousers were Made in the USA. They are New With tags and...
The Trad/Ivy classic for Winter, these beautiful Bean Boots come complete with insulated liners which could be removed if desired. These boots are in excellent condition. Made in the USA. These are size 10M; since these are the insulated version, they would fit someone with a size US10 shoe. (So, don't size down on these, as you would with a Maine Hunting Shoe--that was my mistake, and the reason these are here!) Asking just $49, boxed and shipped in CONUS--OR...
I have several lovely classic overcoats and topcoats to pass on today, including a GORGEOUS vintage cashmere topcoat, some wonderfully sturdy tweed overcoats, a classic 1960s topcoat from California with a stunning lining, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GORGEOUS Overcoat in Italian Black...
I have several lovely leatherwear items to pass on today, including a STUNNINg made in Italy Armani leather jacket that dates from when Armani was good, a wonderfully beaten-up Schott flight jacket, a Rancher jacket in split cowhide, a terrific vintage suede Baracuta style jacket, and a Schott leather vest! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS on everything; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY...
I have two beautiful leathergoods available to pass on today--an unused New Old Stock classic leather briefcase with a lock by Amiet of Switzerland, and a lovely classic leather satchel! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING in the CONUS; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at cost. OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) NEW OLD STOCK: Classic Leather Briefcase with Amiet lock. This is lovely--a classic leather top-frame...
I have a lovely pair of Church's shoes, but I'm not clear on the size; the interior inscription reads: 95 E 82 8725 10610 5554 Messenger They measure Width: 4 1/2, length 11 13/16. Any help would be much appreciated!
I've consolidated my remaining jackets into this single thread, for ease of browsing. All were due to be bumped, and all appear here with price drops. As always, FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GORGEOUS CLASSIC Blackwatch Jacket This is absolutely beautiful! A wonderful example of the classic Ivy Winter and Fall...