or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have over 110 ties to pass on today--mainly emblematics, but also regimentals and patterns, from makers such as J. Press, Brooks Brothers, and Talbott. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome! As always, LOWER OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME ON EVERYTHING, especially on three or more ties! PLEASE TAKE $2 OFF EACH LISTED TIE! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP A 1) Brooks Brothers Argyle &...
OVER 100 DRESS AND CASUAL SHIRTS! This sale features over 100 shirts, both dress and casual, from makers such as Charvet, Huntsman of Savile Row, Hilditch & Key, TM Lewin, Brooks Bros, Pendleton wool, LLBean chamois, Woolrich, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS, with International inquiries being very welcome! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more shirts! Please PM with interest and...
I have a whole slew of beautiful shoes to pass on today, from makers such as Alden, Peal & Co., Florsheim (USA made ONLY), Allen Edmonds, Church, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Florsheim Imperials. These have the classic wood sole and suicide V-cleat on the heel. They could use a...
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE WERE ALL CLAIMED OVER THREE YEARS AGO!
SOLD
I have a lot of classic casual jackets and outerwear to pass on today, including a down jacket and vest, a CLASSIC LL Bean Field Jacket in denim, and a Levis trucker! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Land's End Casual jacket. A basic, casual jacket; 60% wool, 20% rayon, 20% polyester. Button cuffs;...
BOTH SOLD
I have some wonderful trad/Ivy pants to pass on today--including NWT Brooks Brothers, Murray's Toggery Shop Nantucket Reds, Plus Fours, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) NWT Brooks Brothers trousers. 100% worsted wool, these lovely classic charcoal trousers were Made in the USA. They are New With tags and...
The Trad/Ivy classic for Winter, these beautiful Bean Boots come complete with insulated liners which could be removed if desired. These boots are in excellent condition. Made in the USA. These are size 10M; since these are the insulated version, they would fit someone with a size US10 shoe. (So, don't size down on these, as you would with a Maine Hunting Shoe--that was my mistake, and the reason these are here!) Asking just $49, boxed and shipped in CONUS--OR...
I have several lovely classic overcoats and topcoats to pass on today, including a GORGEOUS vintage cashmere topcoat, some wonderfully sturdy tweed overcoats, a classic 1960s topcoat from California with a stunning lining, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GORGEOUS Overcoat in Italian Black...