or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
I have a whole slew of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including some wonderful holiday tartans, custom-made Brooks with some political history attached, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at REDUCED COST! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 21) STUNNING Black Stewart Tartan Jacket from Dunn & Co. MADE IN BRITAIN It really doesn't get...
I have a whole slew of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including beauties from Belvest, Canali, Magee of Ireland (in handwoven Donegal Tweed), a wonderful cashmere 3/2 sack from B. Altman, several Harris tweeds, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at REDUCED COST! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL Whitehouse & Hardy 3/2 sack...
Thank you, Axieldor--it's been a pleasure!
1940 SWEDISH MILITARY OVERCOAT Issued during the Second World War! It's 1940. The British Channel Islands are captured by Nazi Germany, the Battle of Britain begins in the skies over the south of England in August, and Germany marches into Scandinavia.... except for neutral Sweden, although its neutrality didn't stop the increased production of war materials, "just in case".... And one of the items produced was this wonderful greatcoat. (See my Facebook Page...
HEAVYWEIGHT LINEN HALF-NORFOLK JACKET By Polo Blue Label--likely Corneliani. This is beautiful and rare! This is an absolutely gorgeous jacket! Made in Italy for Ralph Lauren's Polo Blue Label--which means that this is likely to be made by Corneliani, although it is possible that it was made by Canali--this is a double rarity. First, it is a Half-Norfolk jacket--a style that, although it remains highly sought-after by traditionalists, is becoming increasingly...
1) Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers penny loafers. Size 11.5D. These were worn perhaps five times inside; the uppers show minor creasing, the soles no wear at all. These come complete with an AE shipping box (not original to the shoes), the original inner box from Brooks Brothers, and shoe bags (added by the initial owner; not originally included!) They're in excellent condition. They're in excellent condition. Asking just $135 > 115 > 105, boxed, shipped, and insured in...
RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL SHEARLING JACKET! RETAIL c. $4,998 INCREDIBLY LUXURIOUS! A worthy inheritor of the mantle of the B3 and Irvin jackets that lie in its ancestry! This is the most incredibly gorgeous jacket that I've ever seen. It's amazing. This really is what true luxury looks and feels and wears like. It's just in a completely different class from any other jacket that I've ever encountered; there are over 30 pictures of it in this post simply because...
Cowichan sweaters are traditionally handknit by the Native peoples of southeastern Vancouver in Canada, especially by the Cowichan. They are handknit, and while some include Fair Isle designs after these were introduced into the area in the 1920s the majority feature pictures of the surrounding landscape and countryside, such as elk, bears, salmon, ducks--and beavers, as here. The patterns and pictures are chosen solely for their aesthetic appeal, and don't have any any...
SOLD