or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have several wonderful suits to pass on today--including some wonderful Ivy/Trad 3/2 sacks from J. Press, Brooks Brothers, and Old-School JAB, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL J. Press 3/2 sack suit in miniature herringbone! This is absolutely beautiful! Cut from a lovely...
The following three suits are now FREE--just pay $13 each to cover the cost of shipping! Please PM with interest! A) Double Breasted Grey Flannel Suit by Boss. Boss gets very little love here--and nor should it, at full retail. But if you like double breasted suits--or you'd like to expand your wardrobe to include one--then this is for you! Cut from a dark dove-grey wool flannel this lovely suit is half-canvassed and fully lined. It is unvented, in Flusser-approved...
I have a lot of beautiful jackets to pass on today--including a GORGEOUS and INSANELY RARE custom-made patchwork tweed by Chipp, a J. Press 3/2 sack, a STUNNING 3/2 sack by Brooks in a lovely guncheck, Hong Kong bespoke--and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS on everything; International inquiries are very welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Pendleton 49er...
SOLD
I'm glad I'm not the only one--the AAAC site's down for me too!
I have several lovely pieces of outerwear to pass on today--all of which are priced to move! These range from a beautiful Armani leather jacket at just $55, to a wonderful 1960s tweed overcoat, to a classic Made in England Baracuta G9--and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CLASSIC Made in...
This is absolutely astounding; the stuff that Ralph lauren's dreams are made of! This suit was made for a friend of the family who started his career as an officer in the exclusive Blues and Royals Guards regiment of the British army, and who then became a very senior civil servant in the UK Government. In retirement he ran his family's estate (mainly sheep, some arable; lots of good rough shooting and some decent fishing) on the Scottish Borders. His was a life well...
SOLD
I have a whole series of lovely tradly shirts to pass on today, including Viyella, Brooksflannel, Brooks Brothers, Paul Stuart, Ike Behar, LL Bean chamois, Land's End Hyde Park, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International orders are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Ike Behar. Made in Canada. 16.5-34. Excellent condition. $15 2) Ike...
I have a whole slew of BEAUTIFUL tweeds and other jackets to pass on today--including an exceptionally a GRAIL from Constable of New York, several beautiful Harris tweeds, a tartan, several 3/2 sacks, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL Classic herringbone Harris Tweed...