or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

UNWORN PAL ZILERI WITH ORIGINAL HANGER! Cashmere and Wool Blend! This is a STUNNING jacket! Cut from an Italian-milled fabric that's a blend of wool (95%) and cashmere (5%) the drape and hand of the fabric are beautiful. It's also lightweight enough to serve as a summer office jacket, and could readily carry you through both Fall and Spring. The quality of construction of the jacket fully lives up to the quality of its cloth; it is fully canvassed and beautifully...
1954 Southwick Tweed, made for The Andover Shop, Mass.! This is a wonderful jacket, with a wonderful provenance! The Andover Shop was founded in 1948 in Andover, Mass., with an eye to selling traditional American clothing to the clientele of nearby Philips Academy. (A second shop was opened in 1953, by Harvard--for obvious reasons.) They also make bespoke and offer MTM clothing--like this wonderful jacket, which was made by Southwick and completed on 21st...
Thanks for adding my Irvin jacket and Vanson x Left Field! $50 discount on each one if you mention this thread!
THANK YOU!
Thank you!
CLASSIC SHEARLING COAT! Made in England for Herren Globus, Switzerland. This is absolutely lovely--judging by the condition I suspect that this has never been worn. Indeed, I only realized that this has handwarmer pockets by accident as they are still lay so closely to the seams that they're very hard to see--an indicator that no-one has kept their hands in them, or else they'd have pulled away slightly from the sides. This is a classic shearling coat, cut from...
SCHOTT PERFECTO, Size 38. AS NEW CONDITION! The Schott Perfecto is THE classic motorcycle jacket. First designed in 1928 by Irving Schott, the Schott motorcyle jacket was first sold at a Harley Davidson dealership in Long Island for the princely sum of $5.50. This jacket was branded "Perfecto"--as were all of Schott's leather jackets at the time, both for the connotations of the name and also because this happened to be Irving's favourite cigar. The motorycle...
I have two wonderful Filson Tin Cloth coats to pass on today--both of them from PRE-TAKEOVER FILSON! These are both in absolutely excellent condition; both are possibly unworn. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping available! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Filson Tin Cloth Cruiser This is a PRE-TAKEOVER Filson item, made before Filson became fashion...
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LODEN COAT! In "Himalayan" cloth, made for Loden-Plankl of Vienna. This is certainly the most beautiful and luxurious loden coat that I've ever seen--and since WaterhollowTweed is based right by Princeton I've had plenty of opportunity to admire the gorgeous Lodens that are offered by Landau of Princeton, one of the few US stockists of genuine Loden coats. And this is better than any I have seen there! But that's not surprising, because...
ALL SOLD