or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

This is STUNNING! Cut from a beautifully luxurious and lightweight Superfine Merino wool, this has a wonderful hand and drape. It is fully canvassed, and features pickstitching and handwork throughout, most noticeably on the placket, the lapels, the pocket flaps, and in the interior where the lining is attached. Made in Italy, of course, this has twin vents, subtle darts, a beautifully fluid lapel roll, and a contemporary two button front. This really is gorgeous! It...
I have six beautiful tradly suits to pass on today, including two gorgeous custom-made flannel suits, a current USA-made Burberry, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! 1) Current Burberry suit in charcoal with pinstriping. SOLD A lovely everyday suit, this is a contemporary two button model cut from charcoal cloth with both solid and...
I have two lovely NEW items to pass on today--Brooks Brothers suspenders, and musical cufflinks! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Brooks Brothers suspendors. New old stock in their original box, these are UNOPENED, and have the original paper Brooks Brothers slip that shows that they have not been touched. The ONLY...
As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME--I offer discounts on two or more ties!! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP 15 101) Gianfranco Ferre. A lovely, luxurious tie, made in Italy. This does have a single pulled thread loop in the knot area, hence Very Good condition. 3 1/4". $10 102) Brooks Brothers. A classic, conservative tie, with lovely texture and interest. 3 1/2". $12. 103)...
Also as always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME; I give discounts on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP 1: 1) Land's End. Long. A lovely patterned tie with Sping colouring! Hand made in the USA. $10 2) Jos. A Banks Premier Collection. Made in the USA of imported silk. Extra Long. 3 3/4". $10. 3) Jos. A Banks. All silk, hand sewn...
SOLD
THE Ivy summer footwear, white bucks with red soles rapidly evolved into dirty bucks with red soles... and this is a lovely pair! So closely associated with the Ivy League WASP summer, these gave rise to the the term "white shoe firm", to denote a legal or brokerage firm that consisted exclusively of Ivy League graduates. These shoes are from an unknown maker, but clearly a solid mid-range shoe--and I'd be very surprised if they were made anywhere other than the USA....
This is a lovely, classic vintage Harrington from Brooks Brothers! Cut as a classic Harrington jacket this has the iconic side-flap pockets with button fastening. It also has a fully functional throat latch, and the classic knit hem and cuffs. Brooks has also made this a wonderfully functional model, with a flapped chest pocket with a button closure, and two interior side pockets, one of which has a security zipper to close it. This has a zip-out liner, which has the...
I have a slew of beautiful Spring and Summer jackets to pass on today, including some wonderful vintage Madras, linen, vintage blazer in honey-colored pure cashmere, purea gorgeous vintage Spring Green 3/2 sack, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) WONDERFUL Vintage 3/2 Madras...
Madras ties are THE classic Ivy/Trad neckwear for Spring and Summer, and I have a lovely selection to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International orders are very welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: All ties are in Very Good condition unless otherwise indicated; this is a conservative rating, as madras ties are supposed to be a tab wrinkled!...