or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

Cut from beautifully rugged wool and Made in the USA when so much isn't, this is a lovely, classic Fall staple. The collar and cuffs are lined in soft green corduroy for comfort. There's no wear to any of the buttonholes. This is in Very Good/Excellent condition. Asking just $25, or offer, shipped in the US. International inquiries welcome! Tagged a L, this measures: Chest: 24 1/2 Sleeve: 34 (measured as a shirt!) Shoulder: 20 3/4 (designed to slouch into the...
I have several lovely leather jackets to pass on today, as well as a Schott leather vest, all of which are perfect for Fall! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING within the US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Timberland Leather Jacket SOLD Made from waterproof cowhide, this is a seriously rugged jacket! It features knit cuffs and knit hem for...
This is a very nice tweed hat, which features fold-down warmers at both the front and the back. This hat is guaranteed not to wear out! It was made in Canada. Size 7 7/8. Excellent condition. Asking just $22, or offer, shipped in the US.
SOLD
I have 18 wonderful blazers and tweeds available today, as well as the Belvest and tapestry tweed in other threads--including a gorgeous and luxurious pure cashmere vintage jacket that utterly 1960s, some other vintage 3/2 sacks, a beautiful double-breasted blazer from Norman Hilton, an exquisite Anglophile windowpane tweed from Korn of France, 3/2 sacks from The English Shop of Princeton, a Donegal Mist from Magee of Ireland, some lovely Italian tweeds--and more! Sizes...
This is beautiful! hand-tailored in Italy, this lovely blazer displays careful Italian handwork throughout, from the pick-stitching on the lapels to the exquisite handwork on the pockets. This is fully canvassed and fully lined. It has a Continental three button front, and four button cuffs; it also features subtle darting for the correct Italian silhouette. The lining features Belvest's logo throughout, and this was expressly hand-tailored for Damiani's of Miami,...
This is absolutely stunning--a genuine Tapestry Tweed from Haas Tailoring of Baltimore, tailors to Bill Clinton and George Bush, among others. Where to begin with this beauty? First, the tweed, which is gorgeous. This is a genuine Tapestry Tweed, easily the rarest and most striking of tweeds, and, I believe, one that is no longer made, or else only produced by special request at (I suspect) significant expense. I have only seen four tapestries in person (one Hilton, one...
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD