or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have several lovely Spring and Summer jackets to pass on today, including some beauties from Brooks Brothers, a gorgeous jacket from McNutt's Irish linen, some bespoke items, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) UNWORN GORGEOUS Jacket in Baird McNutt Irish Linen! SOLD This is absolutely...
NEW WITH TAGS SPRING/SUMMER JACKETS FROM SOUTHWICK AND COPPLEY! A fraction of their original retail! This is a very rare opportunity to acquire new jackets with all of their tags attached at a fraction of their retail price! As always with my listings, ALL PRICES INCLUDE BOXED AND INSURED SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always with my listings, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and...
STUNNING MADE IN ITALY BERETTA SHOOTING JACKET New Without Tags! This is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully cut from lighter mid-weight lambswool cloth that has a lovely hand and drape and is the perfect heft for Spring and early Fall, this gorgeous jacket from Beretta was Made in Italy--as you'd expect, from a Beratta offering. The patterning and colourway are simply beautiful--the base is a classic chestnut and burned golden wheat, complemented with an elegant...
SOLD
SOLD
STUNNING KEEPER'S TWEED FROM MEARS! MADE IN ENGLAND! UNWORN! Comes complete with its original garment bag! I have full provenance on this stunning jacket, as I'm selling it for the member who originally commissioned it from Mears, and so I can say with certainty that this jacket has never been worn except to be tried on, and so is in absolutely mint condition! And this really is a stunning jacket! First, this is cut from the heaviest and sturdiest of tweeds; a...
This is absolutely gorgeous--this is close to the Platonic Form of Harris Tweed! First, the cloth: This is a beautiful, heavier Harris from the middle of the C20th, not the flimsy stuff that can sometimes be found today. This is cloth designed and woven and intended to last decades--and this one is doing its job well, and is ready for more! This has exactly the heft you'd expect from a heavier British tweed jacket, intended for use in the country by the sporting classes....
This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Made in Italy, this beautiful Zegna suit was custom tailored, and is absolutely beautiful. Cut from a lovely lighter mid-weight cloth, this is a classic dark navy suit with classical elliptical pinstriping in a complementary light blue. This is fully canvassed, as you'd expect from a suit of this quality, and is also fully lined. It is a three button front, and is cut so beautifully this appears classic rather than fashionable. Naturally, for a...
OVER 100 DRESS AND CASUAL SHIRTS! This sale features over 100 shirts, both dress and casual, from makers such as Charvet, Loro Piana, Huntsman of Savile Row, Hilditch & Key, TM Lewin, Brooks Bros, Pendleton wool, LLBean chamois, Woolrich, and more! Many of these shirts have been posted before, and appear here with MAJOR discounts! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS, with International inquiries being very welcome! Also as always, ALL...
ALL CLAIMED