or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have several beautiful--and, in some cases, extremely rare!--jackets to pass along today, all of which are perfectly appropriate for Spring and early summer! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at below cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) AUTHENTIC 1960's 3/2 sack in BLEEDING MADRAS! This is NOT MADE ANY MORE! This is ... stunning. An...
SOLD
SOLD
I have three lovely 1940s ties available today, all in wearable condition. Plus, if you take all trhee I'll throw in a relevant book, FREE! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING on everything in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) WONDERFUL 1940s shadow design tie; this not only features the classic geometric design of a 1940s tie, but it also has a...
I have 20 beautiful and utterly traditional regimental ties to pass on today, with several wonderful Grails from Langrock of Princeton--THE clothier of the Golden Age of Ivy Style! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA, with International inquiries being very welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD GRAIL! This is wonderful--an Argyll and Sutherland regimental--THE...
If you're reading this you know just what this is--a classic old-school snap-in liner for the classic old-school Barbour wax jackets, those that were ALWAYS Made in England, lacked all external logos, and were made with matte waxed cotton, and not shiny peach fuzz Sylkoil. This liner was designed to snap in to the Border and Northumbria model jackets. This style of liner is no longer made. This example is in absolutely excellent condition; it's quite possibly...
I have a series of wonderful jackets to pass on today--all at bargain prices, as I have a LOT more to list and I'd like to move these quickly! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at REDUCED COST! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Princeton Clothing Company Harris Tweed This is a lovely, beautiful, classic Harris tweed jacket from one of the...
That's great to hear!
I have a series of absolutely beautiful jackets to pass along today, including Oxxford, Langrock, J. Press, Harris Tweed, vintage 1960s, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Oxxford Alpaca/Wool minature windowpane jacket. SOLD This is absolutely gorgeous! Made by Oxxford--one of the...
The IVY SHOE AND BOOT MEGATHREAD! LOTS OF SHELL CORDOVAN! PLUS CLASSIC WINTER BOOTS! Florsheim Imperials, Bean Boots, Sorel winter boots, Hanover, Allen Edmonds, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Sorel Winter Boots. Size 11. MADE IN THE USA. These are some serious winter boots! They...