or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
These are lovely; nice and colourful without moving into Dandy territory! The maker is unknown. They are in excellent condition except for the (pencil?) number on the underside of the leather, as shown. Asking just $9, shipped in the USA.
SOLD
I have three lovely rugby shirts to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Barbarian Rugby Shirt. Possibly one of the best Rugby brands there is, this is a lovely, thick rugby in Argyle and Sutherland colouring. Made as a promotional items. Made in Canada. Excellent condition. Size XXL. Chest: 23 1/2; sleeve: 37; length: 29. Asking just $15. ...
I agree completely with RSS!
I have three lovely Caledonian hats to pass on today--two Donegal tweed walking hats and a Scottish tweed cap! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CLASSIC Grey Broad Herringbone Donegal Tweed Irish Walking Hat. This is terrific, and in absolutely excellent condition! Classic broad grey and cream...
I have several lovely Ivy suits to pass on today--including THREE tweed suits: a classic herringbone tweed from J.Press, a lovely rugged vintage country tweed from Holland, and a more recent three-piece. Plus 3/2 sacks and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) VINTAGE heavyweight tweed suit. Made in...
I have some wonderful tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including a beautiful 3/2 sack in Harris Tweed from The English Shop of Princeton, a wonderful bespoke cashmere plaid jacket with three patch pockets, a 3/2 sack from O'Connell's, a stunning black and grey tartan tweed, and a gem of a blazer from the tailor to Princess Grace of Monaco's father! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at...
This is absolutely beautiful! Half-canvassed and fully lined, this lovely double-breasted overcoat is cut from a wonderful Glken Plaid tweed that's a medly of autumnal brackens, chestnuts, and barks, with a lovely overcheck in Royal Blue. This coat has two deep slash pockets at the sides, turned-back sleeve cuffs, and a single centre vent. It was, of course, Union Made in the USA, and has raglan sleeves. It is in excellent condition--except for some minor lining issues,...
IVY GRAIL! Chesterfield Topcoat from Langrock of Princeton--THE Ivy Store! I don't use the term lightly, but this most definitely qualifies! This Chesterfield was made for Langrock of Princeton--THE Ivy Clothiers of the Golden Age of Ivy Style. Situated on Nassau Street in Princeton, Langrock was the Mecca of Ivy Style--so much so that when Nick Hilton proposed the possibility of their selling a darted suit in the Princeton store he was almost thrown out of the...