or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

This is wonderful! Made in Germany, this traditional Austrian jacket is cut from 100% merino wool which gives it a wonderful hand and drape. It's a beautiful shade of light charcoal grey, which is offset with traditional Loden green trim at the jetting of the pockets, at the shoulder roping, the inside of the cuffs, and, of course, at the collar. This is a truly beautiful jacket! It also features horn buttons--including the original set of spare buttons on the inside--and...
SOLD
I have a whole slew of wonderful ties to pass on today, including some GRAIL Vintage Langrocks, NWT BB Black Fleece, Prada, Gucci, Versace, and more! PLEASE TAKE $2 OFF EACH TIE!! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL TIES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! GROUP 1:...
I don't use the term "Grail" lightly, but these three ties certainly qualify! Not just made for Langrock of Princeton--THE iconic TNSIL clothier of Princeton during the Ivy League Golden Age--these were made BY Langrock.... and as such they're exceptionally rare! Clearly dating from the heyday of the Ivy League look, these all feature both the classic black Langrock label, together with banding that clearly identifies these as being made by Langrock. These are NO LONGER...
SOLD
STUNNING MADE IN ITALY BERETTA SHOOTING JACKET This is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully cut from lighter mid-weight lambswool cloth that has a lovely hand and drape and is the perfect heft for Spring and early Fall, this gorgeous jacket from Beretta was Made in Italy--as you'd expect, from a Beratta offering. The patterning and colourway are simply beautiful--the base is a classic chestnut and burned golden wheat, complemented with an elegant windowpane check of...
More beautiful tweeds and jackets--including 3/2 sacks, Harris Tweed, and Corneliani! These are all previously posted; I have consolidated my listings into this single thread, with price drops! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Polo by Ralph Lauren 3/2 jacket with lapped seams. This is another very...
SOLD
I have two wonderful and functional hunting jackets to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Wall's "Blizzard Pruf" Hunting Jacket in bright orange! Classic Americana! This is simply awesome! Lightweight and yet very, very warm, this was Made in the USA by Wall's. It features a quilted...
SOLD