or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
I have a whole series of lovely tradly shirts to pass on today, including Viyella, Brooksflannel, Brooks Brothers, Paul Stuart, Ike Behar, LL Bean chamois, Land's End Hyde Park, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International orders are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Ike Behar. Made in Canada. 16.5-34. Excellent condition. $15 2) Ike...
I have a whole slew of BEAUTIFUL tweeds and other jackets to pass on today--including an exceptionally a GRAIL from Constable of New York, several beautiful Harris tweeds, a tartan, several 3/2 sacks, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL Classic herringbone Harris Tweed...
I have several pairs of Trad/Ivy trousers to pass on today--including a lovely pair of Plus-Fours!--from J. Press, Brooks Bros., Bill's Khakis, and more! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, OFFERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! NB: All pants are flat front unless otherwise noted! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Bill's Khakis. M3. Tagged 35. These are irregulars; there...
MADE IN ENGLAND Trenchcoat by J. Press, with Grenfell of England cloth, and a liner by Chipp! ABSOLUTE GRAIL ITEM! This is absolutely gorgeous! I would consider this a Grail item if it were just a J. Press trenchcoat cut from Grenfell cloth, but this is much more than that--it's a GRAIL, as it also comes complete with a scarlet woolen lining by none other than Chipp! J. Press, Grenfell, and Chipp, all in one beautiful, classic garment--it really doesn't get...
I have several wonderful trad/Ivy sweaters to pass on today, including a rare and desirable original LL Bean Norwegian cardigan with snowflake buttons, lots of shetlands, an Andover Shop version of Press' Shaggy Dog, and more! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Alan Paine striped shetland. Made in...
I have over 110 ties to pass on today--mainly emblematics, but also regimentals and patterns, from makers such as J. Press, Brooks Brothers, and Talbott. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome! As always, LOWER OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME ON EVERYTHING, especially on three or more ties! PLEASE TAKE $2 OFF EACH LISTED TIE! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP A 1) Brooks Brothers Argyle &...
OVER 100 DRESS AND CASUAL SHIRTS! This sale features over 100 shirts, both dress and casual, from makers such as Charvet, Huntsman of Savile Row, Hilditch & Key, TM Lewin, Brooks Bros, Pendleton wool, LLBean chamois, Woolrich, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS, with International inquiries being very welcome! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more shirts! Please PM with interest and...
I have a whole slew of beautiful shoes to pass on today, from makers such as Alden, Peal & Co., Florsheim (USA made ONLY), Allen Edmonds, Church, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Florsheim Imperials. These have the classic wood sole and suicide V-cleat on the heel. They could use a...
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE WERE ALL CLAIMED OVER THREE YEARS AGO!