Posts by tweedydon

I have several lovely classic Ivy/Trad sweaters and winter shirts to pass on today--including a lovely shetland sweater from O'Connell's, Viyella from O'Connell's, Bullock & Jones, and Orvis, and heavyweight OCBD shirts from Mercer and brooks Brothers! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/B[/CENTER]] SHIRTS 1)...
I have several lovely leather jackets to pass on today, including three classic A-2 jackets from Avirex, LL Bean (with mouton collar!), and a vintage Banana Republic; I also have a suede Harrington jacket from Britches of Georgetown, and a lovely rich suede 1960s collegiate jacket from Edwards Sportswear. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY...
SOLD
I have three WONDERFUL Naval coats to pass on today--a Pre-1945 United States Navy peacoat that was issued, and likely worn in WWII, a wonderful recent United States Naval peacoat, and an original Gloverall duffel coat--the British Navy's version of a peacoat--with Blackwatch lining! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the United States; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...
GORGEOUS Loden Hunting Coat! In Tyrolean wool and alpaca! From Schneider's of Salzburg, Austria! This is a wonderfully beautiful and luxurious loden, made by Schneiders of Austria--THE makers of Loden coats--from loden cloth that's a blend of Tyrolean wool and alpaca. Loden cloth originated in the Austrian Tyrol, where it quickly became a favourite with hunters, shepherds, and others who spent a lot of time outdoors, owing to its water-resistant properties and...
I have some wonderful classic suits to pass on today, including some beauties from Norman Hilton, Polo Blue Label by Corneliani, Brooks Brothers--including a vintage flannel 3/2 sack!--Southwick, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GRAIL! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Norman Hilton Flannel suit This is...
I have several wonderful jackets to pass along today, including a custom made Norman Hilton with surgeon's cuffs, a vintage Abercrombie & Fitch in pure cashmere, a gorgeous 1954 3/2 tweed sack by Southwick for The Andover Shop, a Turnbull & Asser in cashmere and wool, several wonderful Harris Tweeds, vintage 3/2 sacks, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL...
I have consolidated two of my jacket listings into this thread--all now appear with price drops! I also have a further 20 jackets--including a custom made Norman Hilton 3/2 sack with wonderful provenance, Zegna, more Harris Tweed, and other beauties--here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/537095/20-more-classic-jackets-turnbull-asser-custom-normal-hilton-vintage-cashmere-abercrombie-fitch-harris-tweed-1954-3-2-sack-from-the-andover-shop-more-free-shipping-offers-welcome As...
I have 20 more lovely jackets to pass on today, including some grail items, such as a cord Half-Norfolk from the old-school Abercrombie & Fitch, a solid-colour Harris Tweed from Smith's of Bermuda, several 3/2 sacks, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING within the US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CLASSIC Grey and Cream...
SOLD