or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
Summer's Lease might have all too short a date, but you can enjoy it to the full with these wonderful and classic Ivy summer jackets! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at below cost. Also as always, despite the lowness of these prices ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offer! 1) UNWORN and MADE IN ITALY silk/linen/wool Summer Jacket This is beautiful! Made in Italy, the...
I have some lovely regimental ties to pass on today, from Dunhill, vintage Red Label Jos. A banks (the good kind!) and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping charged! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Club Room. Lovely thick silk. 3 3 /8". Excellent condition. $10 2) Vintage Jos. A. Banks (red label) in a...
SOLD
SQUARE RIGGER CANVAS SATCHEL! This is the classic canvas satchel from Land's End! Made in the USA from extremely sturdy canvas, this is secured by a heavy-duty and heavy gauge YKK zipper. It has its original strap, which can be secured to the satchel with some seriously heavy-duty hardware! As with many classic items, this bag is NO LONGER MADE; the version that Land's End now sells is made from a different material, and is "imported"--which means made somewhere...
Van Heusen cufflinks. SIlver color, NOT, I think, silver. Swivel back. New, unused, in their original box. Just $18, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA
Summer's Lease might have all too short a date, but you can enjoy it to the full with these wonderful and classic Ivy summer jackets! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at below cost. Also as always, despite the lowness of these prices ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offer! 1) BEAUTIFUL coral orange and white seersucker jacket. SOLD Together with Madras, seersucker is...
Cut from 100% pure cashmere, this lovely jacket was Made in the USA. A contemporary two button model with darting, this has four button cuffs, a single centre vent, and is fully lined. It is half-canvassed. Despite appearing to be a recent model, judging by the interior label this jacket might well be older than its condition and cut indicate. It is in excellent condition, and has a lovely, rich, dark-honey-brown colouring! Asking just $35, or...
This is lovely! Cut from a wonderfully heavy silk, this jacket features a beautiful vintage tea rose pink lining, and pick stitching throughout the lining seams, also. It appears half-canvassed, and is NWOT--all of the pockets are still basted shut, and it still has its original lapel buttonhole hangtag. As such, it is in excellent condition--although please do note that the sleeves appear to have been professionally altered, and it has a single tiny pinhole in the lapel,...
This is STUNNING! Cut from a beautifully luxurious and lightweight Superfine Merino wool, this has a wonderful hand and drape. It is fully canvassed, and features pickstitching and handwork throughout, most noticeably on the placket, the lapels, the pocket flaps, and in the interior where the lining is attached. Made in Italy, of course, this has twin vents, subtle darts, a beautifully fluid lapel roll, and a contemporary two button front. This really is gorgeous! It...