or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have six lovely Fall shirts to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Vintage Pringle shirt in 60% cotton, 40% wool. This fabric is, as far as I know, no longer made. This is a lovely shirt, slightly rumpled from storage, with built-in collar stays. It's in Very Good condition....
I have several lovely pieces of Fall and Winter outerwear to pass on today, ranging from a Schott leather vest to a beautiful and tradly topcoat from Boyd's of Philadelphia! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) AWESOME Columbia GoreTex Camo. Hunting Jacket This is wonderful, and if it was anywhere near...
This is absolutely beautiful! Dating from when Armani was King, and all Armani products were of the very highest quality, this beautiful leather jacket is a wonderful exemplar of why Armani was so desirable before the diffusion lines took over. It's difficult to know where to begin with this jacket, so let's start with the leather, which is beautifully, buttery soft--from the very first touch this is clearly a very expensive, luxurious jacket. The construction of the...
SOLD
I have a slew of beautiful sweaters and sweater vests to pass along today, just in time for Fall! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: CHEST is measured armpit to armpit laid flat; LENGTH is measured from the bottom of the collar to the hem; SLEEVE is measured like a shirt, from the middle of the neck, along...
What could be cooler than acquiring a tartan tie on the day of the Scottish Referendum on Independence? Well, here's your chance! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1. Country Classics. All wool; 3 5/8. Excellent condition. $12. 2.Bert Pulitzer. All wool. Minor mark on keeper; minor hole on reverse near...
Thank you--it is indeed!
These are lovely examples of THE classic Trad/Ivy Fall casual jacket--the LL Bean Field Coat! Originally designed for hunting in the Maine woods, these beautifully designed jackets quickly became a casual Trad/Ivy staple. And I have two available today--including an increasingly rare Made in the USA example! 1) LL Bean Field Jacket in Dark Khaki SOLD This is a beautiful example of this Fall staple! Cut from heavy-duty cotton, this lovely jacket features Bean's...
This is absolutely beautiful! Made in Italy, this wonderful Paul Stuart Harrington-style jacket is cut from beautiful, buttery soft suede in a classic light suede brown. It features a central zipper closure that moves beautifully fluidly, and a single button closure at the bottom to ensure a neat silhouette. and two generously deep front patch pockets with button closures. These pockets are styled as the pockets on an A2 jacket, and have side entry handwarmer pockets...
SOLD