or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

The IVY SHOE AND BOOT MEGATHREAD! LOTS OF SHELL CORDOVAN! PLUS CLASSIC WINTER BOOTS! Florsheim Imperials, Bean Boots, Sorel winter boots, Hanover, Allen Edmonds, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Sorel Winter Boots. Size 11. MADE IN THE USA. These are some serious winter boots! They...
SOLD
TWEEDYDON'S GREAT SWEATER MEGATHREAD OF 2016! I have a whole slew of wonderful sweaters to pass on today, including some Ivy classics, such as saddle-shoulder Shetlands from Scotland, Scottish cashmere, handknits, and three versions of the Preppy favorite, the 1980s LLBean Norwegian sweater! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...
I have some wonderfully beautiful accessories to pass on today, including a pair of wonderful vintage pigskin gloves, a slew of pocket squares, some suspenders (braces, if you're in the UK, where "suspenders" are FAR more exciting!), a bowtie, and some scarves! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inqruies are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! GLOVES 1)...
I have several beautiful and rare raincoats to pass on today, including an iconic Burberry trenchcoat, a wonderful 1930s Macintosh coat, two beautiful Paul Stuart trenchcoats, and a classic Aquascrutum balmacaan! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) ICONIC Burberry Trenchcoat, made for Saks of Fifth...
Thank you, razl!
CLASSIC HATS! [SIZE=4]I have a whole slew of wonderful classic hats to pass on today, including Harris & Donegal tweed hats and caps, a genuine Basque beret, a wonderful stalking hat by Lock & Co of London for Brooks Brothers, and more![/SIZE] As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Made in England...
As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on three or more items! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Polo by Ralph Lauren. Hand made in Italy. Horses heads on a lovely forest green base. Very Good/Excellent condition; has been folded. 18" square. $16. 2) SOLD LOVELY! Yellow paisley square by Bloch Freres of Paris. Bloch Freres...
SOLD
SOLD