or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

THank you, Razl!
Thank you!!
I have four lovely pairs of eyeglasses to pass on today on behalf of another member, who's been very patient in waiting for them to appear! All are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Oliver Peoples glasses. Blonde, and beautiful--just like Rita Hayworth!...
I have a lot of beautiful pocket squares to pass on today--many are wonderful, rare, vintage squares, with some current ones mixed in. I also have several bowties! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on three or more items! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Polo by Ralph Lauren. Hand made in Italy. Horses heads on a...
I have a lot of beautiful pocket squares to pass on today--many and wonderful, rare, vintage squares, with some current ones mixed in. I also have several bowties! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on three or more items! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Polo by Ralph Lauren. Hand made in Italy. Horses heads on a lovely...
I have several wonderful pieces of outerwear to pass on today, including an utterly wearable Second World War Swedish military overcoat, a beautiful bespoke full-length overcoat with mouton fur collar, a Bean Down Coat with mouton fur collar, a wonderful Brooks Brothers tweed topcoat, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM...
This is absolutely wonderful--a J. Press 3/2 sack tweed stroller! The "stroller"--a jacket with matching waistcoat, but with no matching trousers--has by now almost vanished from American wardrobes, but it still has its devotees can can still be purchased from some of the few remaining bastions of true Ivy style, such as, of course, J. Press. And this is an absolutely lovely example. Cut as a traditional 3/2 sack, the colourway and patterning of the tweed is a wonderful...
This is absolutely exquisite! Tartan Harris Tweed is very, very rare, and when done well--as here--is among some of the most beautiful tweed you'll ever see. This jacket is most definitely one of the loveliest and rarest Harris Tweeds I've seen; its closest rival was an absolutely stunning hacking jacket in Macleod tartan made by Bookster. It is, of course, an authentic Scottish tartan, but one that is beautifully subdued; a lovely lichen green and summer dusk blue as the...
I'd like to move these jackets quickly, as I have LOTS more to list--so this could be considered a post-holiday sale! All jackets are now $39 or less, shipped in the USA--and offers are still very welcome! And don't let the very low price dissuade you--these are beautiful jackets, including Donegal tweed by Magee of Ireland, RARE and beautiful Harris tweeds, tartans from Dunn & Co. and The English Shop of Princeton, and recent Brooks Brothers--including a custom-made...
I have a slew of wonderful trousers to pass on today--including some beauties from Langrock of Princeton, Scottish tartans, "fun" cords, and flannels by Corbin! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: Waist measurements are taken flat across the front (double for an actual waist measurement). The additional...