or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

FILSON UPLAND SHOOTING VEST Superior to the current version! This is from the pre-takeover Filson--I know this as it's been sitting in my closet when Filson was still Filson! This vest is wonderful, and simply packed with features. The top half of the front and the back of the game pouch on the back are Blaze Orange (my pictures make this look washed out; it is true Blaze!) and likely made from Filson's Ten MIle Cloth; it is certainly (according to Filson) both...
Remaining coats re-posted!
I have a series of wonderful classic coats to pass along today--including a vintage Abercrombie & Fitch suede safari jacket, two lovely Chesterfields, a wonderful Great Western Mackinaw coat, a leather jacket from Brooks Brothers, vintage topcoats, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are very welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and...
A three-piece suit should be at the centerpiece of every classic wardrobe, but, alas, they are becoming increasingly rare. So I'm very pleased to be able to offer seven beautiful three-piece suits today--including a NWOT Zegna cloth grey pinstripe in cashmere and wool, a 1956 tweed three-piece with reversible vest, a gorgeous and classic Southwick navy pinstripe 3/2 sack, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are...
I have several wonderful jackets to pass along today, including a vintage Abercrombie & Fitch in pure cashmere, a gorgeous 1954 3/2 tweed sack by Southwick for The Andover Shop, Turnbull & Asser in cashmere and wool, several wonderful Harris Tweeds, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GRAIL!...
FIFTEEN MORE CLASSIC SUITS! Paul Stuart, Zegna, Brooks Brothers, H. Freeman, Polo, Armani, more! I have 20 more classic suits, in sizes from 38 to 48, here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/535090/20-classic-suits-grails-sizes-38-48-brooks-brothers-nick-hilton-h-freeman-southwick-paul-stuart-sidi-corneliani-more-many-3-2-sacks-and-flannels-free-shippin-offers-welcome As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with...
I have some wonderful classic suits to pass on today, including some beauties from Norman Hilton, Polo Blue Label by Corneliani, Brooks Brothers--including a vintage flannel 3/2 sack!--Southwick, and more! This is just the first set; another 17--including several three piece suits and more GRAILS!--can be found here:...
I have several lovely scarves and pocket squares to pass on today--including NWT Pringle and Welsh Tweedmill scarves, a Drake's scarf, and pocket squares from Italy, England--and vintage geometric squares from Saks! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International offers are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! SCARVES! 1) NWT James Pringle of Scotland. From one of...
I have 24 pairs of classic boots and shoes to pass on today, including beautiful shoes from Peal & Co. for Brooks Brothers, Alden, Allen Edmonds, Rancourt of Maine, Sorel, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Sorel winter boots. Sorel make perhaps the best winter boots available, although...
I have a series of lovely wool and knit ties to pass on today, including some beautiful and rare wool challlis, some Italian silk knits, some classic Scottish tartans, As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL wool tie from The Andover Shop, one of the classic purveyors of Ivy Style. Made in...