or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I'm delighted to be able to pass on today a whole slew of beautiful NOS (new, old stock) ties from the now-defunct Trad clothier Finney Wood's of the C17th Quaker town Haddonfield, NJ. Located on a street laid out almost three centuries, Finney Wood's was a classic American clothier, serving the conservative and wealthy population of a town whose biggest controversy in recent years was a house painted purple. Finney Wood himself played football in high scool with Al...
I shouldn't be reading this... I promised my wife I wouldn't be going thrifting for a week, but now I need desperately to head to Goodwill!
Glad I'm not the only one! I now only listed consigned shirts.
I have several lovely vintage (c.1960s) pocketsquares to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING, and ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Made in France for ECHO, this pocketsquare is in tones of light pink and complementary cream. Perfect for Spring and Summer! Vintage, and in Very Good condition; it has a tiny little pinspot in rust somewhere in the centre, which doesn't show when folded. All cotton. Measures 20...
I have a MASSIVE number of classic pants to pass on today, including patch madras and critter pants, as well as the more usual khakis, seerucker, pincord, linen, and wool--some NWT! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE USA; Internatuonal inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: ALL TROUSERS ARE FLAT FRONT UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED! GROUP 1: 1) Brooks Brothers "Lobster"...
I have several lovely classic bowties to offer today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME--especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Pale Spring green with blue and cream coffee beans. No maker or fabric listed. Lovely, and in excellent condition! $12 2) SOLD Stanley Blacker. All silk. A beautiful,...
Classic white bucks from Cole Haan. In Very Good condition, these have some minor scuffing to the uppers, as shown, and minor wear to the insoles. Size 9.5 Medium. Please note that these are the same color, shown in the upright shoe! Asking just $20, or offer.
I have some wonderful Trad/Ivy jackets and suits to pass on today--including those staples of an Ivy summer, Madras-style jackets and seersucker suits! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) NWT Paul Frederick silk-wool jacket. This is lovely! Cut from a wonderful minature herringbone cloth that's a 55/45...
I have some wonderful Trad/Ivy jackets and suits to pass on today--including those staples of an Ivy summer, Madras-style jackets and seersucker suits! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) NWT Paul Frederick silk-wool jacket. This is lovely! Cut from a wonderful minature herringbone cloth that's a 55/45...
I have some lovely Ivy summer shoes to pass on, all in US size 9.5! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Polo white bucks. THE classic Ivy summer shoe, these are in excellent overall condition, with little wear to the soles and only minor scuffing to the uppers, as shown. These were bench made in England,...