or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! MEASUREMENTS: Chest: Armpit to armpit, laid flat. Length: Bottom of collar to hem. Sleeve: Measured like a shirt; if the cuffs are designed to be turned back, the measurement is given with the cuffs turned back! 1) Brooks Brothers cableknit in pima cotton. Size L. Chest:...
Absolutely perfect for the current weather in the Northeast and New England, these lovely chamois shirts by LL Bean are the old-school version, Made in the USA--and made to last! Photo: Old Waterhollow Dairy, Pennington, NJ; Near Pasture, looking towards the ridge of the Sourland Mountains. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING on everything in the USA; offers are also very welcome on everything! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) LL Bean heavyweight winter...
SOLD
I have a series of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including a stunning orange, white, and black plaid, some wonderful Harris Tweed, including a Harris Tweed 3/2 sack, some vintage 3/2 sacks, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN EVERYTHING IN THE USA, with International inquiries welcome, and shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) STUNNING orange plaid sack jacket! This is simply lovely,...
These are a true Ivy classic--Brooks Brothers shell cordovan penny loafers! The leather is rather stiff, and could use a good, careful polish with Saphir Renovateur. The soles have wear, but still have lots of life left; the heels also have lots of life left. The uppers are some very minor scuffs which would likely polish out; these are shown. These shoes are thus in Good, easily restorable condition, and so are a bargain in this size (8 1/2 C) at just $45, or offer, boxed...
SOLD
I'm pleased to be able to offer today a classic shearling-lined Flying Tigers jacket with a mouton collar from LL Bean! A classic American jacket, this jacket is cut from supple and hardwearing garment-grade goatskin. The collar is mouton, and the lining is wool shearling.. This jacket features knit cuffs, a heavy zipper front, a snap-shut interior security pocket (one of the most requested features on Aero jackets), two flapped and snap-shut front bellows pockets, which...
This is absolutely stunning! Cut from beautifully light Super 120's Extrafine Merino wool this wonderful jacket has all of the details that you'd expect from Corneliani. It is fully canvassed, and fully lined. It features an abundance of hand-finished pick stitching on the pockets, the placket, the lapels, and the interior lining seams. It is a contemporary two button jacket with a lovely and elegant lapel roll, and features a twin vent. It was, of course, Made in...
As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/B] 1) Allen Edmonds Paxton Penny Loafers. In Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9.5B. $35 > 30 2) SOLD Alden of New England shell cordovan tassel loafers. Very Good condition; some minor whitening at the edges, as shown, which will likely vanish with their first...
Complete with their original Prada bag, these sandals are in excellent condition, apart from a small rub on the heel of one, as shown. They were, of course, Made in Italy. SIze 9 1/2. Asking just $85 > 79 > 69 > 59 > 50 > 45, or offer, shipped in the USA. International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost.