Posts by tweedydon

I have a slew of wonderful tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including some GRAILS, such as a vintage cashmere 3/2 sack from Chipp, a Dartmouth College Class of '56 Reunion jacket, and more, including Harris and Donegal Tweeds, vintage 3/2 sacks, Vintage Brooks Brothers (Brooksgate, and Makers), Southwick, Hilton, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE...
CLASSIC AMERICANA! Vintage Collegiate Jacket. The Collegiate jacket has become such a classic item of American clothing that it's now often used in movies and television shows--esp. those set in the 1960s--to signal that the character wearing it is an "All American" kid. It is also one of the most sought-after items among the Ivy-loving Japanese, with original examples (such as this) in very small sizes (alas, unlike this!) commanding premium prices. It's not...
Thank you, razl!
Peacoat by LUIGI BORRELLI of Napoli, Italy. NEW, WITH TAGS! Rain and Waterproof Coat, from Borrelli's Main Line. This is absolutely wonderful! Borrelli is one of THE premier Italian fashion houses, producing absolutely wonderful garments in the very finest traditions of Italian tailoring--and this peacoat is no exception. From Borrelli's main line of clothing, this is cut as a classic peacoat with a double breasted six button front. All of the buttons are...
SOLD
VINTAGE BANANA REPUBLIC SAFARI HAT! Dating from when Banana Republic sold extremely good clothes indeed, whose form followed their function, this lovely hat in fur felt is in absolutely excellent condition; it was likely never worn. It features ventilation perforations on the side, a classic hatband, and a leather interior sweatband. It was Made in the USA. Size 7 1/4 (58). A beautiful, classic hat, and a steal at just $35, or offer, boxed and shipped in the...
I have several lovely classic Ivy/Trad sweaters (including a wonderful Commando sweater!) and winter shirts to pass on today--including a lovely shetland sweater from O'Connell's, Viyella from O'Connell's, Bullock & Jones, and Orvis, and heavyweight OCBD shirts from Mercer and brooks Brothers! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...
I have several lovely classic Ivy/Trad sweaters and winter shirts to pass on today--including a lovely shetland sweater from O'Connell's, Viyella from O'Connell's, Bullock & Jones, and Orvis, and heavyweight OCBD shirts from Mercer and brooks Brothers! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/B[/CENTER]] SHIRTS 1)...
I have several lovely leather jackets to pass on today, including three classic A-2 jackets from Avirex, LL Bean (with mouton collar!), and a vintage Banana Republic; I also have a suede Harrington jacket from Britches of Georgetown, and a lovely rich suede 1960s collegiate jacket from Edwards Sportswear. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY...