or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

There's nothing more evocative of an Ivy Style summer than a seersucker suit, and I'm very pleased to have three to pass on today, both single breasted and a much rarer double-breasted version! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CLASSIC Seersucker suit from Haspel. A lovely contemporary version of the...
There's nothing more evocative of an Ivy Style summer than a seersucker suit, and I'm very pleased to have three to pass on today, both single breasted and a much rarer double-breasted version! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CLASSIC Seersucker suit from Haspel. A lovely contemporary version of the...
CAUTIONARY TALE! I doubt that many here flip Hart, Shaffner, Marx, but if you do, do NOT abbreviate it as "HSM" in anything that goes through PayPal. Apparently the Feds require PayPal to lock the accounts of people they suspect of terrorism, and "HSM" is an abbreviation that gets you automatically flagged. This is luckily, easy to fix--I called PayPal and they released my funds immediately, with apologies--but it's worth avoiding having to go through this if you...
Congratulations on the new baby, SPoo!
I recommend speaking with your trusted dry cleaner!
SHIRTS FOR EVERYONE! I have a whole slew of beautiful and classic shirts to pass on today, from exquisite Italian makers Marol of Bologna, to the Ivy classic of authentic short sleeve madras--and everything in between! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Gitman Bros. Authentic Madras shirt for Paul...
ALL SOLD
IVY/TRAD SUMMER SHIRTS! Sumer is icumen in*, and you can enjoy it to the full with these wonderful tradly shirts, including traditional handwoven madras from The English Shop of Princeton, The English Sports Shop of Bermuda, and other find trad. clothiers, and Hawaiian shirts, including a beauty from Reyn Spooner! *This is amusing if you're an academic! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA, with international inquiries welcome, with...
This is a lovely tie, made exclusively for Henley Royal Regatta by Toye, Kenning & Spencer, by appointment to H.M. the Queen. This is in excellent condition, and would be perfect for a rower! Measures: 3 1/2". Asking just $14, or offer, shipped in the USA. Please PM with interest!
WONDERFUL, LUXURIOUS SHIRTS! I have some WONDERFUL shirts to pass on today--including one from Marol of Bologna, reputedly one of the three best handmade shirtmakers in the world! This is joined by a Hilditch and Key, Italian Armani, and some lovely classic American-made Brooks Brothers! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; international inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with...