or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have two beautiful pairs of Italian trousers to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Luciano Barbera trousers. All wool, these are cut from a beautiful Donegal-esque pepper and salt tweed cloth. These were Made in Italy, and are absolutely beautiful. Naturally, they feature Barbera's...
You know just what these are, and, hopefully, so does she--the classic LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoe! Perfect for Spring wear and now eminently desirable--especially since these are both more trad, and have more cachet than the far more recent and common Bean Boots--these have some minor wear to the heels and soles, as shown, and some creasing to the tongue, as shown. As such, they're in Very Good condition. Made in Maine, USA--of course! These are a size 7 L...
Le Tricot Marine of Ireland are well-known for making THE best Guernsey sweaters available today, and while this isn't a Guernsey the quality of this sweater clearly shows why their reputation is thoroughly justified--it's absolutely gorgeous! Made in Ireland (of course), this sweater is in excellent condition. Asking just $35 > 29, OR OFFER, boxed and shipped in the USA. Tagged XL; this measures: Chest: 25 Sleeve: c.33 Length: 26
SOLD
This is simply lovely, and perfect for those of you that have orange as a school colour, such as Princeton or Syracuse! Made in Hong Kong, this has no fabric content listed, but it's clearly wool. The colourway and patterning are wonderful--I'll let my pictures do the talking here. This is a two button sack jacket, with two button cuffs; all of the buttons are brass-coloured and crested. It is half-lined. It has a single centre vent, and is in absolutely excellent...
This is absolutely wonderful! Cut from pure cashmere, this gorgeous jacket is exceptionally luxurious. It is fully lined and appears to be fully canvassed. It is the Hickey Freeman Regent model, which is a contemporary two button model with four button cuffs. It has a single centre vent, and was Made in the USA. This is is absolutely excellent condition, and is a steal at just $49, or offer. Tagged a 46L, this measures: Chest: 22 1/2 Sleeve: 25 1/2 (+1 3/4) Shoulder: 20...
BEAUTIFUL LL Bean "Bean Boots" moccasins. Size 9M. These are in absolutely beautiful, possibly unworn, condition; they still have the original bloom from the factory wax! They were made in Maine, USA. Asking just $60, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA.
SOLD--thank you!
SOLD
I have three beautiful pairs of boots and shoes to pass on today! All of them are in absolutely excellent condition. As always I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD GORGEOUS Alden Shell Cordovan shoes. Black. Size 9 B/D, these are in absolutely excellent condition. Asking just $125, or offer, boxed and shipped in...