or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/B] 1) Allen Edmonds Paxton Penny Loafers. In Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9.5B. $35 > 30 2) Alden of New England shell cordovan tassel loafers. Very Good condition; some minor whitening at the edges, as shown, which will likely vanish with their first...
Complete with their original Prada bag, these sandals are in excellent condition, apart from a small rub on the heel of one, as shown. They were, of course, Made in Italy. SIze 9 1/2. Asking just $85 > 79 > 69 > 59, or offer, shipped in the USA. International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost.
This is lovely! A double-breasted trenchcoat, this has a simpler silhouette than the classic trench since it omits the gun flap at the shoulder. There is no fabric content listed, but I believe that this is cut from some soft of microfiber material. It features D-rings on the belt, a removable zip-in liner (all wool), and a removeable collar (all wool). It features adjustable buckles at the cuffs, a lovely dark green tartan lining for the main shell of the coat, and a...
SOLD
This is a beautiful and classic black silk knit tie from J. Press. Absolutely excellent condition; possibly unworn. It measures 3" wide. Just $20, shipped in the USA. Offers and international inquiries welcome!
SOLD
THIS IS GORGEOUS! From one of the best-known Parisian men's stores on the 1930s - 1960s, J.C. d'Ahetze, this beautiful silk cravat/stock is cut from exquisite silk, and is in a wonderful and versatile subdued paisley. It was Made in France--and one would expect from d'Ahetze. While the likes of Charvet, Sulka, and Hermes are still well-known, d'Ahetze is, perhaps, less familiar--although this wasn't always the case. In the 1930s it was THE place to go in Paris for...
SOLD
An Ivy weekend classic, the Field Coat has been a staple of the Ivy/Trad wardrobe for decades. The most famous version of this is, of course, that which used to be made in the USA by LL Bean, but those iconic coats are, alas, no longer available in their original configurations. (Although I often have examples in stock!) This coat isn't a Bean, but Brooks Brothers take on this classic. Cut from lovely thick cotton, this features three exterior patch pockets, all pof which...
I HAVE JUST (JANUARY 18th) ADDED EVEN MORE TIES! I have a slew of wonderful ties to pass on today, including some beauties from Ben Silver, J.Press, Gucci, Salvadore Ferragamo, Brooks Brothers, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! ALL TIES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED! GROUP: SUNDAY ADDITIONS a) SOLD Charles Tyrwhitt. Made in...