or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

Winter is coming, and I have what you need to keep warm! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Triple Goose Down Jacket--80% duck feathers, 20% other waterfowl. A very warm and lightweight jacket, this is filled with waterfowl feathers, 80% of which are duck, 20% other waterfowl. (Penguins, for example.)...
This is absolutely beautiful! Cut from a classic broad herringbone cloth that was woven by Crombie of Aberdeen, Scotland, THE premier woollen mill of the UK, this beautiful coat was Made in England expressly for Brooks Brothers. It is half-canvassed and fully lined. It features a three button front with a concealed placket, two deep front pockets that are lined in cotton duck, and a single breast pocket. The cuffs lack buttons--and close inspection reveals that this is...
I have three beautiful waistcoats/vests to pass along today--and two of them are fully reversible! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) LOVELY REVERSIBLE Tweed vest; houndstooth/loden green This is a lovely reversible tweed vest! On one side it is a beautiful medley of bracken, peat black, moss green and...
I have two beautiful and classic velvet-collared Chesterfield topcoats to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International offers are welcome, with shipping at coat! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) MADE IN ENGLAND Chesterfield topcoat with velvet collar. The velvet collared Chesterfield topcoat has long been a staple of the classic wardrobe, and this is a lovely example. Cut...
THIS IS GORGEOUS! I don't use the term "Grail" lightly, but this beauty deserves the name if anything does. First, its pedigree: This coat was originally sold by Joseph Keefe, The Sports Center of Haverford, PA--an utterly Ivy store that catered primarily to the families of the boys attending Haverford prep. school. And it's clear why they carried this coat--from the classic, thick Irish herringbone tweed that it's cut from, to the beautiful, flowing cut of the coat, to...
This is old school Barbour, dating from when all of its products were made in South Shields, England, and were designed for function, not fashion! This coat is thus made with Barbour's old-style waxed cotton, not the considerably inferior peach-fuzz Sylkoil that's becoming ubiquitous in its outerwear. It's in sage, and has a wonderful patina; it won't need rewaxing this season, but it'll be due next, so this is ready to go. This coat is a true trenchcoat, with Barbour's...
You all know what this is, so I need not go into details about it--it's a classic shearling-lined Flying Tigers jacket with a mouton collar from LL Bean! A classic American jacket, this jacket is cut from supple and hardwearing goatskin. The collar is mouton, and the shearling lining is (I believe) a blend of 80% wool and 20% artificial fibres. This jacket features knit cuffs, a heavy zipper front, a snap-shut interior security pocket (one of the most requested features...
I have some wonderful, classic blazers, tweeds, and other jackets to pass on todayt! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS on everything; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! A) VINTAGE 3/2 jacket with jetted pockets and twin vents. This is a lovely vintage piece, showing a mixture of styles that form a beautiful whole! First, this has a classic...
I have three GORGEOUS vintage Trad/Ivy jackets to pass on today--these are quite literally not made anymore, so if they're your size, grab them while you can! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the US; also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) VINTAGE 3/2 jacket with jetted pockets and twin vents. This is a lovely vintage piece, showing a mixture of styles that form a beautiful whole! First, this has a classic...
This is absolutely beautiful! Cut from very high quality moleskin in a lovely and subdued lichen grey-green, this beautiful, functional jacket has everything that you could want in a sporting jacket. Half-canvassed and fully lined, it has a fixed half-belt at the back covering the back darting that provides further shape and flexibility. It also features a yoke across the shoulders at the back. It has a three button front closure with subtle darts, and a fully functional...