or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

This is absolutely stunning! Cut from beautifully light Super 120's Extrafine Merino wool this wonderful jacket has all of the details that you'd expect from Corneliani. It is fully canvassed, and fully lined. It features an abundance of hand-finished pick stitching on the pockets, the placket, the lapels, and the interior lining seams. It is a contemporary two button jacket with a lovely and elegant lapel roll, and features a twin vent. It was, of course, Made in...
TAKE ALL 8 BOW TIES FOR $30 CONUS! I have several lovely vintage bowties to offer today, in silk and wool challis! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! 1. No fabric content or maker, but clearly silk. Vintage. In Very Good condition. $9. 2. No fabric content or maker,...
ALL OF THESE TIES ARE NOW $5 EACH, OR 10 TIES FOR $20! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are also welcome! As always, LOWER OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME ON EVERYTHING, especially on three or more ties! GROUP B 12) SOLD J. Press tie for Yale's The Fence Club, which closed in 1979. See the article...
I have a whole load of wonderful ties to pass along today, from some of the most august brands in both the Trad world and the luxury canon. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! ALL TIES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED! GROUP 1: REGIMENTALS 1....
I have a whole load of wonderful ties to pass along today, from some of the most august brands in both the Trad world and the luxury canon. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International inquires are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! ALL TIES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED! GROUP 1: REGIMENTALS 1....
This is a stunningly beautiful and exceptionally rare tie! Hand made by Laurentius of Switzerland--whose ties are typically made in England of the best materials--this was sold by the exceptionally exclusive Muriel of Paris at their boutique store on the Rue de Saussaies--the flagship store is on the Champs Elysees. Laurentius ties retail for around 150 Swiss Francs, and are easily comparable to, if not superior to, Hermes. Their website is...
I have 20 beautiful Brooks Brothers ties available today, many of which are NWT, and all of which are in excellent condition. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE US ON EVERYTHING; International inquiries are welcome, with reduced shipping. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP 1: 1) SOLD Brooks Brothers Makers tie. I have detected while measuring this that it has two TINY thread...
I have a slew of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including some true beauties from Brooks Brothers (including a current Italian-made 3/2 sack), Dunhill, a gorgeous vintage 3/2 sack with classically narrow lapels, and more1 As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are also welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GORGEOUS Made in Italy Brooks Brothers...
CLASSIC TROUSERS!!! I have a whole lot of classic pants to pass on today--some NWT, from J. Press, Brooks, Corbin, Orvis, Corneliani, and more, in wool, linen, and cotton. NO LEATHER, as that's just not my thing.... As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE US; International offers are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: All trousers are in excellent condition unless otherwise...
I have three lovely classic navy blazers to pass on today--one by Corbin for Ben Silver, and two Oxxfords! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL IVY CLASSIC! 3/2 sack navy blazer by Corbin for Ben Silver. THREE PATCH POCKETS! This is absolutely gorgeous! Cut as a classic Ivy 3/2 sack, this has a...