Posts by tweedydon

WONDERFUL (and likely unworn) Stalking Hat from Harrods of London! This is beautiful--a classic British Stalking hat in a classic guncheck pattern, sold by Harrods of London! Until it was purchased by el Fayad, Harrods was known as THE upper-class department store in London, eclipsing its closest rival Fortnum and Mason by sheer size. The reign of Fayed saw a decline in Harrods' social fortunes as the interior of the building was subject to his rather.......
"Authentic British Empire Produce" Dating from when Banana Republic was a worthy replacement for the old-school Abercrombie & Fitch, this lovely can of wax dressing (for wax cotton outerwear) is completely unused; I suspect I was the first to open it in decades! It's in perfect condition, and considerably larger than the circular tins sold by Barbour. (And with a much cooler label!) 5oz. Made in England. Just $15 shipped in the USA, or offer.
I have a slew of wonderful tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including some GRAILS, such as a vintage cashmere 3/2 sack from Chipp, a Dartmouth College Class of '56 Reunion jacket, and more, including Harris and Donegal Tweeds, vintage 3/2 sacks, Vintage Brooks Brothers (Brooksgate, and Makers), Southwick, Hilton, and more! PLUS, 36 other jackets can be found...
I have several more lovely classic tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including 3/2 sacks in Harris Tweed, a GRAIL Brooks Brothers Brookstweed, an Ede and Ravenscroft double-breasted blazer, Donegal tweed, and more! PLUS, 29 MORE JACKETS CAN BE FOUND...
The Australian Duster coat is an iconic piece of clothing, designed in the C19th to weather the rigors of the Outback. And this is a wonderful example, that's simply packed with features--all of which are there for a purpose! Made from mid-weight waxed cotton oilskin, this coat is a classic dark milk chocolate brown. It features two deep patch pockets on the front that are secured by snaps. The front of the coat is also secured by snaps--far easier to use than buttons if...
I have a lovely Chanel garment bag and a Tiffany glasses case to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING in the USA; also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) CHANEL Garment Bag. If you're reading this it's likely that you receive an awful lot of parcels in the mail containing clothes.... And here's a chance to have something arrive at your door that's for her! While this is about as far from classic menswear as you...
I have several more lovely classic tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including 3/2 sacks in Harris Tweed, a GRAIL Brooks Brothers Brookstweed, an Ede and Ravenscroft double-breasted blazer, Donegal tweed, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International offers are very welcome, with shipping at reduced cost! As always, LOWER OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) RARE Harris Tweed 3/2 sack from Harry Ballot...
I have a slew of wonderful tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including some GRAILS, such as a vintage cashmere 3/2 sack from Chipp, a Dartmouth College Class of '56 Reunion jacket, and more, including Harris and Donegal Tweeds, vintage 3/2 sacks, Vintage Brooks Brothers (Brooksgate, and Makers), Southwick, Hilton, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE...
CLASSIC AMERICANA! Vintage Collegiate Jacket. The Collegiate jacket has become such a classic item of American clothing that it's now often used in movies and television shows--esp. those set in the 1960s--to signal that the character wearing it is an "All American" kid. It is also one of the most sought-after items among the Ivy-loving Japanese, with original examples (such as this) in very small sizes (alas, unlike this!) commanding premium prices. It's not...