or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have three vintage bowties to pass on today. All are in very Good condition; all prices include US shipping. ALL THREE BOWS $12 SHIPPED US! Please PM with interest and offers! ] 1) Red Wool Tartan Bow. Adjustable. Very Good condition. $7 > 5. 2) Burgundy bow. Likely silk. Adjustable. Very Good condition. $7 > 5 3) Paisley bow. Rayon. Adjustable. Very Good condition. $6 > 5
I have a slew of lovely trad/Ivy shoes to pass on today, including a wonderful pair of Wright boots, Quoddys, Brooks Brothers loafers,Florsheim shell, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Wright boots. Size 11B. These are beautiful! In absolutely excellent condition, these have been worn very...
I have a whole slew of lovely belts to pass on today--including several utterly Ivy needlepoint belts! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN CONUS. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: The FIRST measurement is the length of the strap, excluding the buckle. The SECOND measurement is to the middle hold. 1) SOLD Zoo Animals needlepoint. Excellent condition! Size 30. 35 3/4, 31 1/2. Excellent condition!...
I have a slew of beautiful ties to pass on today, as well as bowties and cravats, from makers such as Chipp, J. Press, Ben Silver, The Andover Shop, Brooks Brothers, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP A: REGIMENTALS 1) Bert Pulitizer. All silk,...
I have some beautiful summer Ivy jackets to pass on today--including a couple of GRAIL items from Chipp and Smith's of Bermuda! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) A TRAD/IVY CLASSIC! Old-School Brooks Brothers "346" 3/2 sack with THREE PATCH POCKETS! SOLD This is absolutely beautiful! Union...
I have a whole slew of lovely trousers and shorts available today, many of which are perfect for warmer weather! These include beauties by J. Press, Berle, Murray's Toggery Shop, Brooks Brothers, Bill's Khakis, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP 1: 1) Brooks Brothers Irish linen....
I have lots of beautiful summer shirts to pass on today, including madras, dress shirts, polos, and more, from such makers as Lacoste, Brooks Brothers, Turnbull & Asser, and more! UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL SHIRTS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME--especially for two or more shirts! Please PM with...
I'm writing an academic paper on markets in votes, and was wondering if there were any representations of markets in votes in film or fiction? Any suggestions would be very welcome!
SOLD
If you're a 15.5-34, you're in luck, for I have no less than six Mercer & Sons shirts to offer you today--as well as a single shirt from Turnbull & Asser! Mercer & Sons: As you no doubt know, Mercer & Sons shirts are possibly the best Ivy League/Trad shirts available today. Their collars are unlined, except for the thinnest of shirtings, and so have a very distinctive and highly desirable relaxed look, with a wonderful natural roll. Their shirts are also very fully cut,...