or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

This is lovely, and exceptionally high quality; this hat appears to be artisanally handwoven, and the weave of the crown is exceptionally tight.... Hats like this are now rarely made, I suspect! This has a leather interior sweatband, embossed with the Brooks logo, and the initial "R G K Jr". The weave throughout is exceptionally tight, and there are no loose ends of broken straws. It has a black, tightly woven hatband. This is a vintage hat, and so there's some very minor...
I have some more lovely tradly ties to pass on today, including many NOS ties from the tradly clothier Finney Wood, regimentals, patterns, paisleys, and emblematics! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: ALL TIES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED! GROUPS A to E: NOS Ties from Finney...
I'm delighted to offer my fellow Style Forum members 15% off all current Filson items! These are NOT seconds, NOT returns, and NOT closeouts, and all are covered by whatever warranties Filson provides with them. This offer extends to (almost) all of Filson's current catalog offerings, in all sizes. (If an item isn't available I'll let you know.) Shipping in the United States FREE for items under $100; over $100 is a flat $10, which includes tracking and insurance. I...
SOLD
I have some more lovely tradly ties to pass on today, including patterns, paisleys, and emblematics! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: ALL TIES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED! GROUP 1: Repeating Patterns 1) Christian Dior. Made in the USA. Love bow ties but sometimes have to wear...
This is wonderful,and if it was only a 7 1/8 it wouldn't be here! From Akubra's website: "The Aussie Slouch Hat, one side turned up against the crown, has gained worldwide recognition. Akubra has made these hats for the Australian Army for over ninety years. Proven in the toughest of desert and jungle conditions by Australia’s fighting men, the Slouch Hat enjoys an unequaled reputation for rugged quality." This hat carries the distinctive puggaree, and is of course, a...
Awesome--thank you!!
I have another set of lovely classic ties to pass on today, including some that are perfect for summer! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP F: Regimentals 27) VINTAGE Custom Made Brooks Brothers regimental tie for Hill School. Tiny run at the very tip of blade, hence Very Good condition. 55/45...
I have some lovely classic summer hats to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GENUINE Safari Hat by Dorian of South Africa for Hunting World of NYC. SOLD This is wonderful, and carries with it some interesting sartorial history. Hunting World--with its distinctive elephant logo--was started in New York...
This is lovely! Cut from a wonderful minature herringbone cloth that's a 55/45 blend of silk and wool, this jacket is a lovely subtle shade of pale pink, termed "Dusty Rose" by Paul Frederick. It's a contemporary two button model with darting and a single centre vent; it appears to be half-canvassed, and is replete with pick stitching in the lining. It is fuly lined. It is NWT, and so is in absolutely excellent condition, including its original set of spare...