or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
I've consolidated my previously-listed ties into this single thread, for ease of browsing. All prices have been lowered, and, of course... As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! ALL TIES ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED! c) Unknown maker, no keeper. All silk. 3 1/4". $10 d) Brooks Brothers Makers silk twill. Small single pull, as shown. Very...
MASSIVE TIE MEGATHREAD! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! NB: Unless otherwise noted all ties are in excellent condition! GROUP A: Regimentals. Vintage, shantung silk, The English Shop, Charles Tyrwhitt, more. 1) SOLD Vintage Blandford Repp. A classic tradly tie! 2 7/8". $12. [/URL 2) SOLD...
This is lovely, and perfect for the cooler days of Spring and early Fall! It was made in the USA, and although there's no fabric content listed it's clearly cotton corduroy, and the lovely striped back is likely silk. This features four functional pockets at the front, and an adjuster at the back. It does have some minor issues; it has a little bit of schmaltz on the front, as shown; this will likely come out with a dry clean. Given this, this is in Good/very Good...
I have a slew of wonderful tweeds and other jackets to pass on today, including an extremely rare and beautiful vintage piece in Mongolian Cashmere, a beautiful J. Press 3/2 sack, lots of wonderful Harris Tweed, and more! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are also welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Made in the UK BEAUTIFUL & CLASSIC...
Barbours and other waxed cotton jackets are perfect for Spring--lightweight enough to be comfortable, waterproof enough to keep you dry in Spring showers, and, of course,m very, very cool! Antartex are a well-established British clothing company best known for their excellent quality sheepskin products and other traditional cold-weather gear--hence their name, "Antartex"! But they also produce waxed cotton jackets that rival those of Barbour in quality--and, unlike many...
I have two beautiful pairs of Italian trousers to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Luciano Barbera trousers. All wool, these are cut from a beautiful Donegal-esque pepper and salt tweed cloth. These were Made in Italy, and are absolutely beautiful. Naturally, they feature Barbera's...
You know just what these are, and, hopefully, so does she--the classic LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoe! Perfect for Spring wear and now eminently desirable--especially since these are both more trad, and have more cachet than the far more recent and common Bean Boots--these have some minor wear to the heels and soles, as shown, and some creasing to the tongue, as shown. As such, they're in Very Good condition. Made in Maine, USA--of course! These are a size 7 L...
Le Tricot Marine of Ireland are well-known for making THE best Guernsey sweaters available today, and while this isn't a Guernsey the quality of this sweater clearly shows why their reputation is thoroughly justified--it's absolutely gorgeous! Made in Ireland (of course), this sweater is in excellent condition. Asking just $35 > 29, OR OFFER, boxed and shipped in the USA. Tagged XL; this measures: Chest: 25 Sleeve: c.33 Length: 26
SOLD