or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

This is a stunning jacket that's perfect for Spring, Summer and early Fall! This is cut from a blend of 85% wool and 15% silk, which gives the cloth a wonderful hand and drape, as well as imparting to it the rough-silk texture that's so desirable. The fabric has a wonderful hand and drape, and the colourway and patterning fully live up to its quality: the base is a mixture of dark rich tan-cream and taupe, with rich golden wheat threading heathered in throughout. This is...
This is a lovely Ivy staple, perfect for the last few weeks of summer--and then for many summers afterwards! Made in the USA, although there is no fabric listed this is clearly cotton poplin. It is half-canvassed and fully lined, and is a contemporary two-button front model, with darting. It features three button cuffs and a centre vent. The trousers are pleated and cuffed, and have both belt loops and waistband buttons for suspenders/braces. It's in excellent...
SOLD
I have several beautiful jackets to pass along today, all of which would be perfect for the end of summer and the early start of Fall... and then would give you many years of summer use thereafter! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International offers are welcome, with discounted shipping available! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Oxxford "Caambridge" model; three patch...
This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Made in Italy, this really is a beautiful, beautiful jacket. The exterior shell is a lovely blend of 65% linen, 25% cotton, and 10% resin; a wonderful, light-weight combination that's also likely very water resistant. And the resin that Zegna uses is far, far different to the wax of Barbour and Belstaff--light, airy, and with no odor at all, apart from that of style and wealth! The lining is also beautiful and lightweight; a blend of linen and...
YALIES! If you were unfortunate enough to attend a certain correctional facility/drinking club located in New Haven, rather than attending a proper university, I have some lovely things to salve your pain! ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN CONUS, and ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Beer stein: Made for "Mark the Greek", this dates from 1969. It has a chip on the rim, as shown, and some smaller chips on the bottom rim, also as shown. This is in very Good condition...
THE quintessential Ivy summer footwear, the habit of Ivy educated lawyers of wearing these shoes to work led to the term "white shoe law firm" to describe a certain type of practice. These shoes are a lovely example of this summer classic, with beautiful creamy white uppers and red soles. Made by Walk Over, these are size 11 D/B and are in Very Good/Excellent condition--I never describe white bucks as being excellent unless they're pristine! Asking just $39 > 35, or...
Redirect error here too--only just manged to get on!
I have three beautiful jackets to pass on today--includng a GRAIL Chipp 3/2 sack in tartan linen, a beautiful NWT Southwick that's perfect for summer and early Fall, and a wonderful Ted Baker guncheck. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiris are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! 1) GRAIL!! GORGEOUS Chipp Summer Tartan 3/2 sack Jacket in Pure Linen SOLD THIS IS STUNNING!!!! First, the patterning...
THIS IS STUNNING!!!! First, the patterning and colourway: A spectacular and beautiful summer-appropriate tartan on a base of dark blue with a forest green overlay, and striping of berry red and golden yellow--this is simply exquisite! The cloth of the jacket does full justice to its appearance; although there is no fabric content listed it is clearly high quality linen from both the lightness of it, and the texture. The cut of the jacket is also exquisite--a 3/2 sack with...