or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

SOLD
I have lots of beautiful shirts to pass on today, including some RARE Jermyn Street shirts from Turnbull & Asser and Harvie & Hudson, vintage Brooks Brothers, Gitman, Pink, and more--including polos, dress shirts, French cuffs, madras, and more! UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL SHIRTS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE...
SOLD Perfect for an Ivy summer, this lovely Johnston & Murphy white buck saddles are in very Good/Excellent condition, having only minor creasing to the toecaps and minor scuffs to the leather of the saddle, as shown. MADE IN ITALY. Size US10M. Asking just $35 shipped in the US, or offer. International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Please PM with interest and offers!
From the centre of the neck at the back, across the shoulder, and then down the sleeve!
Perfect for the more active and outdoorsy Trad, or for someone heading to safari, or else for someone who just wants to re-create their own miniature version of the Battle of Rorke's Drift, I have a pith/sun helmet and a safari/fishing vest! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING in the US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Pith/Sun helmet. Made by Brookstone,...
I have a slew of lovely summer shirts to pass along today--including some rare and desirable vintage Brooks with unlined collars!--mainly from Brooks Brothers and Polo Ralph Lauren, with some Robert Talbott bespoke thrown in! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Brooks Brothers Fun Shirt. The Ivy...
I have three vintage bowties to pass on today. All are in very Good condition; all prices include US shipping. ALL THREE BOWS $12 SHIPPED US! Please PM with interest and offers! ] 1) Red Wool Tartan Bow. Adjustable. Very Good condition. $7 > 5. 2) Burgundy bow. Likely silk. Adjustable. Very Good condition. $7 > 5 3) Paisley bow. Rayon. Adjustable. Very Good condition. $6 > 5
I have a slew of lovely trad/Ivy shoes to pass on today, including a wonderful pair of Wright boots, Quoddys, Brooks Brothers loafers,Florsheim shell, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Wright boots. Size 11B. These are beautiful! In absolutely excellent condition, these have been worn very...
I have a whole slew of lovely belts to pass on today--including several utterly Ivy needlepoint belts! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN CONUS. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: The FIRST measurement is the length of the strap, excluding the buckle. The SECOND measurement is to the middle hold. 1) SOLD Zoo Animals needlepoint. Excellent condition! Size 30. 35 3/4, 31 1/2. Excellent condition!...
I have a slew of beautiful ties to pass on today, as well as bowties and cravats, from makers such as Chipp, J. Press, Ben Silver, The Andover Shop, Brooks Brothers, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on two or more ties! Please PM with interest and offers! GROUP A: REGIMENTALS 1) Bert Pulitizer. All silk,...