or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

This is simply lovely, and perfect for those of you that have orange as a school colour, such as Princeton or Syracuse! Made in Hong Kong, this has no fabric content listed, but it's clearly wool. The colourway and patterning are wonderful--I'll let my pictures do the talking here. This is a two button sack jacket, with two button cuffs; all of the buttons are brass-coloured and crested. It is half-lined. It has a single centre vent, and is in absolutely excellent...
This is absolutely wonderful! Cut from pure cashmere, this gorgeous jacket is exceptionally luxurious. It is fully lined and appears to be fully canvassed. It is the Hickey Freeman Regent model, which is a contemporary two button model with four button cuffs. It has a single centre vent, and was Made in the USA. This is is absolutely excellent condition, and is a steal at just $49, or offer. Tagged a 46L, this measures: Chest: 22 1/2 Sleeve: 25 1/2 (+1 3/4) Shoulder: 20...
BEAUTIFUL LL Bean "Bean Boots" moccasins. Size 9M. These are in absolutely beautiful, possibly unworn, condition; they still have the original bloom from the factory wax! They were made in Maine, USA. Asking just $60, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA.
SOLD--thank you!
SOLD
I have three beautiful pairs of boots and shoes to pass on today! All of them are in absolutely excellent condition. As always I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD GORGEOUS Alden Shell Cordovan shoes. Black. Size 9 B/D, these are in absolutely excellent condition. Asking just $125, or offer, boxed and shipped in...
A SLEW OF GORGEOUS SHIRTS! I have some stunning shirts to pass on today, from Mercer & Sons, Turnbull & Asser, Brooks Brothers' "Makers" and "Limited Edition", Dolce & Gabbana, and more! UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL SHIRTS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME--especially for two or more shirts! Please PM...
I have several beautiful suits to pass on today, including two gorgeous custom-made flannel suits, a wonderful and utterly British vintage suit from DAKS of Jermyn Street, H. Freeman, Southwick, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! 1) Current Burberry suit in charcoal with pinstriping. A lovely everyday suit, this is a contemporary...
This is lovely! Cut from a dark forest green cloth, this features a checked quilted lining for warmth. It has two deep bellows pockets at the front, which also feature side-entry handwarmer pockets. These are lined with the same checking as the main coat, and feature a double-flap system for security, similar to Barbour International Jackets. It has two side slash handwarmer pockets, also lined in the same check as the coat, and a fully functional throat latch. The cuffs...
I have over 30 WONDERFUL Trad/Ivy jackets to pass on today, from J. Press, Corneliani, O'Connell's, Hong Kong bespoke, and more, in pure cashmere, Donegal and Harris tweeds, twills, and wonderful vintage plaids! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN EVERYTHING IN THE USA, with International inquiries welcome, and shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/B] 1) BEAUTIFUL J. Press "Presstige" 3/2 sack in Donegal...