or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

PURE LINEN HOLLAND & HOLLAND SHOOTING JACKET Made in England Unworn! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Established in 1835, Holland & Holland are *the* premier British gunsmiths; indeed, they are one of the premier gunsmiths in the world, offering a full range of bespoke hunting rifles and shotguns. (Yes, the word "bespoke" was intentional; Holland & Holland have offered a bespoke gun making service from the middle of the C19th.) They also offering shooting...
This is a lovely! Made in New England from cotton and silk, with leather tabs and a heavy brass buckle. This is in excellent condition, except for a tiny blemish to the leather, as shown. Size 42; measures 45" excluding the buckle. Asking just $25, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA. International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost.
I have a slew of lovely classic shirts to pass on today, from makers such as Turnbull & Asser, Thresher & Glenny, Brooks Brothers, and some lovely madras from Murray's Toggery Shop! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Turnbull & Asser. Pale blue shirt. Size 15.5. Sleeve measures c. 33". This...
I have two lovely pairs of eyeglasses to pass on today--including a wonderful pair of Oliver Peoples, Riley Model, with clip-on shades! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) SOLD Oliver Peoples. Riley R. model. Excellent condition. Come complete with case and clip on shades. Perfect for summer! The left...
THANK YOU! I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow. I found this just outside NYC, in NJ; I've found other Greenfield pieces in the same (undisclosed!) location, so assumed it was by him once I realized he'd worked on the show. Thanks again--all the responses are very much appreciated!
I'll try to get some tomorrow! It's possible that this was a prop; I've found several Martin Greenfield pieces before, and I know that he produced clothing for the show. The tailoring on this is excellent, too, and it feels like cashmere. No overly wide lapels, though!
I just picked up a very nice tweed jacket, which feels like cashmere. The interior label reads "Boardwalk Empire", and "Al Capone".... Does anyone have any idea who made this, or what this might mean? There's also the date 1/29/13.
Summer's Lease might have all too short a date, but there's plenty of time to enjoy these beautiful summer jackets, from J. Press, Norman Hilton, Orvis, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING WITHIN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) J. Press Summer Summer 3/2 sack SOLD This is absolutely beautiful! Cut as a classic 3/2 sack, the...
ORIGINAL SQUARE RIGGER CANVAS SATCHEL! A 1980s preppy icon! Land' End Square Rigger Canvas Satchel was a classic 1980s preppy icon; stylish and durable, it lived up to the marketing that touted it as being the ideal bag for everyone, from preppy students to Wall Street tycoons. (The ad. above is from c.1985;this bag is likely from c.1995.) Made in the USA from extremely sturdy canvas, this is secured by a heavy-duty and heavy gauge YKK plastic zipper...
SOLD