or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

BRAND NEW, UNWORN, CHRONOLOGIA WATCH! Ski Chronograph R002 Model I'm delighted to be able to pass on today a BRAND NEW IN BOX, UNWORN, Chronologia "Ski Chronograph" R002 model watch that is still UNDER WARRANTY! This watch has quite literally never been removed from its box, and dates from late 2015. It comes with everything--the original carry-case box, the instruction manual, the flashlight-keyring, and the original uncompleted warranty card, which you can fill...
This is a STUNNING jacket! Cut from an Italian-milled fabric that's a blend of wool (95%) and cashmere (5%) the drape and hand of the fabric are beautiful. It's also lightweight enough to serve as a summer office jacket, and could readily carry you through both Fall and Spring. The quality of construction of the jacket fully lives up to the quality of its cloth; it is fully canvassed and beautifully cut; it is unvented, in Flusser-approved style, and features both three...
I have several beautiful summer jackets to pass on today--including a stunning vintage silk DAKS from the 1960s, rare Chippworth, a NOS, NWT Huntington in pure silk, and several wonderful vintage Ivy jackets! I've consolidated my posts into this single thread--and all jackets now have price drops! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest...
Thank you!
WORLD WAR II FIELD JACKET ISSUED ON D-DAY, 1944 Today (June 6th, 2016) is the anniversary of the D-Day Normandy landings, the beginning of the end of the Second World War. On the day that picture above of the landing on Omaha Beach was taken, this jacket was being issued in Philadelphia. This Field Jacket was produced on D-Day (June 6th, 1944) by Franklin's Clothes--which explains the superb tailoring, since Franklin's later became one of the main...
SOLD
GRAIL! VINTAGE LILY PULITZER SUMMER JACKET! Absolutely Beautiful! Lilly Pulitzer clothing was founded in 1959 by the socialite Lilly Pulitzer, who had originally designed brightly patterned fabrics to hide the juices stains from working on her hobby orange juice stand located on her orange grove estates in Palm Beach. Her signature clothing became wildly successful among her fellow jet setters, and quickly became an iconic aspirational Preppy brand--in the 1980s,...
I have several more beautiful summer jackets to pass on today--including a rare Chippworth, a NOS, NWT Huntington in pure silk, and several wonderful vintage Ivy jackets! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Chippworth by Chipp pale yellow Ivy summer hopsack jacket This jacket is wonderful, and rare! It's an original...
SOLD
BROOKS BROTHERS SEERSUCKER SUIT! The Ivy Summer Classic! The classic Ivy suit is, of course, the seersucker suit--and this example from Brooks Brothers is a beauty! A very recent model, this is a classic tan and cream seersucker, with the perfect amount of texture in the all-cotton suiting. It's a contemporary two-button model with subtle darts and four button cuffs. It is fully lined, and has a single centre vent. The trousers are pleated and cuffed. This is in...