or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

CLASSIC Schott Leather Vest.[/B] Made in Elizabeth NJ by Schott, the people who quite literally invented the classic biker jacket (the Schott Perfecto), this lovely, classic leather vest is in absolutely excellent condition, and features Schott's signature lining. Asking just $25, or offer. Measures: Width: 18 1/4 Length: 26 1/4 (Likely best fit c. 40)
SOLD
SOLD
I have a slew of beautiful sweaters to pass on today, including a wonderfully Ivy letter sweater from Recknagel of Maine, a beautiful saddle shoulder shetland from Brooks, some gorgeous cashmere, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING within the US; International inquiries are welcome. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: CHEST is measured armpit to armpit laid flat; LENGTH is measured from the...
I have two lovely duster jackets to pass on today, from Brooks Brothers and J. Peterman! 1) J. Peterman Duster Jacket This is terrific! Cut from heavy-duty cotton, this jacket has a very cool feature--it's been designed so that the lower half of the jacket can be furled up and studded into a roll to form a shorter-length jacket when the full length is not needed! In addition to this, this jacket features a corduroy collar, adjustable studded storm cuffs, a zippered and...
As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE UNITED STATES; International inquiries are also welcome, with shipping at reduced cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GORGEOUS Half-Belt Shooting Jacket by Orvis. c. 42L. Functional throat latch and bellows pockets! This is absolutely beautiful! Cut from very high quality moleskin in a lovely and subdued lichen grey-green, this beautiful, functional jacket has...
This is absolutely gorgeous... and so packed with features it's hard to know where to start! First, the wax cotton shell was made by Halley Stevenson's of Dundee, Scotland--it's their signature "home and dry" finish. In my view, this is comparable to Barbour's old-style wax, but without the distinctive smell--and it's superior to the "sylkoil" used by Barbour now. The wax cotton shell is lined in cotton tartan lining, which was woven in England. These British materials...
SOLD
I have some wonderful, classic blazers, tweeds, and other jackets to pass on today--including several 3/2 sacks, patch pocket blazers, Harris Tweeds, and a wonderful Austrian jacket! As always, I OFFER FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS on everything; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) A WONDERFUL TRAD CLASSIC! 3/2 sack navy Blazer from The English Shop of...
This is wonderful! Made in Germany, this traditional Austrian jacket is cut from 100% merino wool which gives it a wonderful hand and drape. It's a beautiful shade of light charcoal grey, which is offset with traditional Loden green trim at the jetting of the pockets, at the shoulder roping, the inside of the cuffs, and, of course, at the collar. This is a truly beautiful jacket! It also features horn buttons--including the original set of spare buttons on the inside--and...