Posts by tweedydon

A lovely USAAF scarf, that would be the perfect match for your B3! 11 3/4" by 68". Excellent condition. Unknown fabric. Just $17, shipped in the USA.
I have two WONDERFUL US Navy peacoats to pass on today--one of which was likely worn in World War Two! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the United States; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Pre-1945 US Navy Peacoat! LIKELY WORN IN WORLD WAR TWO! This is a wonderful piece of wearable history! This classic United States Navy peacoat was made...
I have a whole slew of wonderful classic hats to pass on today, including Harris & Donegal tweed hats and caps, a vintage glengarry, a wonderful stalking hat by Lock & Co of London for Brooks Brothers, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers!] 1) CLASSIC Irish Donegal tweed walking hat. This is...
sold
Claimed!
Thank you, razl! The Golden Bear jacket is now claimed!
POLICE ISSUED MOTORCYCLE JACKET Issued by Hunterdon Co. NJ This jacket was issued to Hunterdon Co. Sherrif's Department; the original patches were all professionally removed, although they have left shadows... which simply add to this jacket's appeal! This is a seriously heavy item of clothing--as you'd expect from something that actually IS workwear, rather than merely being made to LOOK like workwear by a hipster artisan in a loft in Brooklyn. It's a...
I have several lovely classic Ivy/Trad sweaters (including a wonderful Commando sweater!) and winter shirts to pass on today! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at reduced cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/B[/CENTER]] SHIRTS 1) CLASSIC LL Bean Chamois shirt. Size 16 1/2 Tall. Made in the USA. Excellent condition. The bean chamois shirt is one of the...
I have a whole slew of wonderful ties to pass along today, including lots of vintage J. Press, Brooks Brothers, recent Burberry, Robert Talbott best of Class, Zegna, Ferragamo, vintage knits, vintage bowties, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: Unless otherwise noted, all ties are in excellent...
As an undergraduate at St Andrews University, Scotland, I got to spend a year at UC Berkeley, and absolutely *loved* it! While I was there I bought (used, of course!) a vintage shearling lined Golden Bear A2, which I also loved. That jacket has now gone to another home (it was always way too big for me, and so I never wore it, but I just couldn't resist it!) but it's left me with a deep affection for the old-school Golden Bear leather jackets that were actually made in...