or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

I have a slew of beautiful jackets to pass on today, including some true beauties from Brooks Brothers (including a current Italian-made 3/2 sack), Dunhill, a gorgeous vintage 3/2 sack with classically narrow lapels, and more1 As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are also welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) GORGEOUS Made in Italy Brooks Brothers...
CLASSIC TROUSERS!!! I have a whole lot of classic pants to pass on today--some NWT, from J. Press, Brooks, Corbin, Orvis, Corneliani, and more, in wool, linen, and cotton. NO LEATHER, as that's just not my thing.... As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE US; International offers are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! NB: All trousers are in excellent condition unless otherwise...
I have three lovely classic navy blazers to pass on today--one by Corbin for Ben Silver, and two Oxxfords! As always, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) BEAUTIFUL IVY CLASSIC! 3/2 sack navy blazer by Corbin for Ben Silver. THREE PATCH POCKETS! This is absolutely gorgeous! Cut as a classic Ivy 3/2 sack, this has a...
MY FIRST TWEED LISTING OF THE SEASON--with MANY more to come! In this I'm very pleased to offer lots of autumnal goodness, including some wonderful 3/2 sacks in both camelhair and Harris Tweed, a wonderful vintage cashmere 3/2 sack from J. Press, a Brookstweed, a terrific cord with all patch pockets, gunchecks, a lovely little shooting jacket, and more! And there will be a LOT more to come, starting tomorrow--including several Burberry trenchcoats, some lovely...
SOLD
SOLD
Summer's lease might have all too short a date, but there plenty of time to enjoy these lovely jackets and blazers as late summer moves into early Fall... especially at these end of season prices... and especially since offers are very welcome, also! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE CONUS! And also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Linen/Cotton Blazer with three patch pockets! This is lovely! Very...
This is terrific! A wonderful, classic leather flapover briefcase/satchel, this has a lovely patina from careful use, and has decades of life left. It features a classic covering flap that attaches with a lock and two straps--note that the buckles are ornamental, as the straps attached by means of magnetized studs. It has both a carrying handle and a removeable carrying strap. It has three interior compartments; the centre one is zipped for security, and the zips flows...
SOLD
ALL SOLD