or Connect

Posts by tweedydon

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers![/CENTER] 1) STUNNING AND RARE! Mid-century ORKNEY Tweed jacket from Austin Reed, Regent Street, London. Orkney tweed is of just the same quality as Harris--perhaps slightly better, as its hand can be slightly softer with no loss to the durability or ruggedness of the...
This is terrific! A classic B-3 leather flying jacket, this is a perfect jacket for the Fall and WInter; rugged, serious, masculine, and built to last--it was, after all, designed for military use in aerial combat. And this example is terrific! the seams on the back and down the sleeves are reinforced for strength, it features a fully functional throat latch to secure the collar up to keep out drafts; this is also fully adjustable and features both a metal buckle and...
A classic and beautiful Chesterfield with a velvet collar! This example is cut from a charcoal grey herringbone wool, and features the traditional black velvet collar. It is half-canvassed and fully lined. It features a three-button front with a concealed placket, and three button cuffs. It has two deep front pockets, and two interior pockets; it also features a front breast pocket. This is in absolutely excellent condition, except that there is a tiny rub on the...
SCARF MEGATHREAD!! All of the scarves were due to be bumped, so I have consolidated those remaining into this single thread. As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA: International inquires are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME, especially on three or more scarves! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Amicale. 100% cashmere. A striking scarf! Width: 11 3/4, length: 61, fringe: 3 1/4. Asking just $15 > 12 ...
Far superior to the ubiquitous Bean Boots, the Maine Hunting Shoe is what led Bean to fame, and they justly have an iconic status in American clothing. This pair features a rare canvas shaft, and dates from the time when Bean was still using its classic script labeling. They have some minor wear to the soles at the heel, as shown, but otherwise are in excellent condition. They were made in Maine. Size Men's 8 Medium US. Asking just $35, or offer, boxed and shipped in the...
I have over a dozen beautiful tweeds and blazers to pass on today, including lots of classic Harris tweed and a wonderful Italian jacket from Zegna! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the USA; International inquiries welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) Lovely smaller vintage golden-wheat herringbone 3/2 sack SOLD Cut from a lovely golden-wheat herringbone cloth, this...
With the holiday season just beginning, I'm pleased to offer these beautiful tuxedos to carry you through the plentiful parties that you'll be enjoying! With shawl lapels, peak lapels, and notch lapels, single-breasted and double-breasted, these range from classic Ivy offerings from the 1960s to recent beautiful from Brooks Brothers and a lovely velvet dinner jacket from Jos. Bank, proving even they get things right sometimes! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON...
SOLD
GRAIL alert! I have some wonderful, wonderful tweeds and blazers to pass along today, including some wonderful rare plaid and tartan tweeds, some Harris tweeds, vintage 3/2 sacks, and more! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE USA: International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost! Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) STUNNING AND RARE! Mid-century ORKNEY Tweed jacket from Austin Reed, Regent...
I have several classic Ivy/Trad suits to pass on today--including a beautiful ad heavy tweed three-piece, and a lovely miniature herringbone from J. Press, as well as several 3/2 sacks, including a classic 3/2 sack poplin suit! As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING in the CONUS; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost. Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME! Please PM with interest and offers! 1) STUNNING! Three-piece suit in...