or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

Same price as the blowout sale. For 25 each these are a steal.
What about Nom De Guerre classic fits? Although I don't own a pair, I've been looking into a pair of somewhat "dressy" raw denim myself and these appear to fit the bill nicely. Slim, but not skinny leg and a normal sized rise with minimalist detailing. Also, as another person said, a new pair of APC's might fit the bill. If you don't dress up too often and are only going to use them as a "nicer" pair of denim, then they won't get too much wear so you probably won't...
Anybody know where I can get Seize Sur Vingt online, particularly their line of ls dress shirts? The refinery web site had them awhile back, but now they don't have any of the dress shirts, just other stuff. Thanks!
I think graphic T's are fine and I personally have a decent amount of them. However, I would stay away from that affliction/drifter gothic splatter look. As some others have said, Wings and Horns makes some really cool graphic T's and their quality/fit is top notch. I would also suggest checking out Salvor. I'm not sure if there are any online stockists for the brand, but they have amazing graphics (mostly animal based) and the quality is great. I beat the crap out of...
Hey Brett, I got my stuff today and ordered with the first batch. Customs does blow. I figured that's what had happened. Anyway, anybody know if there is a way to nix the fee and what their charges are based upon? A $70+ charge for 4 articles of clothing seems a bit crazy.
I did get my stuff today Kane. There was a 73 dollar custom's fee though that I wasn't expecting, but w/e. Still much cheaper than full retail when it's all said and done.
Anybody know where I can get Seize Sur Vingt online, particularly their line of ls dress shirts? The refinery web site had them awhile back, but now they don't have any of the dress shirts, just other stuff. Thanks!
I got some stuff today, but none of the Wings and Horns items. Seems like the people that already got their stuff (at least the ones that posted in the thread) are from Canada. Hopefully it comes within the next couple of days. I hate waiting for shit in the mail. Any chance on those tracking numbers Kane?
Meh, I want to grab a pair, but I usually fall between 30/31 (all my raw stuff is 30, 31 for non raw) and they don't have 31 in LDB Resin. Any chance sizing down to a 30 will do the trick in the Resins? I'm presuming they don't stretch a whole lot and will be a bit too tight, and the 32's will probably be a bit too big and have a sloppy fit.
Odd, mine hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully within the next day or two.