or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

Has anybody gotten the Bomber with the varsity style ribbed collar or whatever? I'm definitely picking up one within the next few weeks and wanted to see if anybody had pictures of it. Looked through the thread but couldn't find one. Thanks guys.
Open to trades as well!
Hey dmash1080, I sent you a PM - hit me up and let me know what you think. The quality on the 5ep's is awesome, just a bit too big for me in the thigh area and had to size down to a 30, but it sounds like it's the type of fit you might be looking for.
Added pics (sorry they are a bit blurry), measurements, and price drop!
Hey guys, I have a brand new pair of 5EP LDB's (raw) for sale in a size 31. I had them hemmed up to a 31 in length however - they haven't been worn save to try on. They are about a size too big in the waste and I'm looking for $115 (shipping included to the states). I don't have pictures at the moment (not at my home) but if you're interested, send me a PM and I'll get them to you. Thanks! Measurements - Waist = 16" - Hem = 8.5" - Length = 31"
I am looking for a good leather bomber jacket. APC did one last season around this time and it was perfect, but is long gone at this point - any reccomendations?
Anybody know of a good leather bomber? APC put one out last season around this time and it was perfect, but it's long gone at this point.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^ I just know " I aint gettin on no plane Hannibal" and I never watched seinfeld ( true) Tony- the slim striaght is in NOW! Er, my bad, I meant the low straight. Sorry for the mix up.
Hey Mauro, any ETA on when more RRL slim straights will be in?