or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

Any UK proxies at the moment? Been looking to pick up a pair of black leather (http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/keyword...ct-is-00111443) for about a year now with no luck. Thanks!
Hi guys, I have a friend who is looking into getting some premium denim but he needs a larger size, around 44 waist. Anybody have any recommendations? Thanks!
Anybody know where I can get these in the US? http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/product-is-00111443 I haven't been able to find any online stores that carry this color way. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Any place that has black leather in stock? For some reason I'm not able to find it. Thanks!
Kind of a goofy question, but anybody ever have luck getting a tailor to fix up holes in a sweater? I have a Merino V-neck from RL that I found to have a quarter sized hole in the shoulder seam area today when I went to put it on and noticed that they no longer have the unbranded V-neck sweaters on their web-site, so buying another to replace isn't an option at this point. Is it a goner at this point or can it be fixed? Thanks!
I'm assuming the Wings and Horns Dayton service boots are no longer being produced as I haven't seen them in the last few collections. Does anybody have a solid recommendation that is along the same style as these? I'm looking for black. Thanks guys!
I just received my Button Downs and they fit perfectly. I haven't been up on the thread in months, but noticed that they are now discontinued. Any plans to bring them back? I had a bunch of oxfords, ginghams, and more plaids in mind. Thanks!
Hi guys, I'm selling a pair of practically brand new NDG Classic Fits, size 32. They are Raw Indigo and the Selvedge model from this season. I've hemmed them to a 31 1/2 inseam and they've been worn about 10 times. Paid $320 brand new, looking to get $250 for them as they are amazing condition. Pics incoming within the next day or so along with measurements (don't have the jeans with me atm). Please PM me in the mean time if you have questions, thanks!
Hi guys, I'm unable to find the Clark's DB, Black Distressed Leather in size 10 anywhere. Please let me know if you have a pair, looking for new and unworn. Thanks!
Still curious as to if anybody ordered the bomber with the banded style collar (to match the hem/cuffs). If so, would love to see some pics. Thanks!