or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

APC NS drop
Hi all, I have a pair of 10 Clarks x Ronnie Fieg Desert Boots in Grey Saddle Leather available. Brand new (just tried on) and they are too small for me. Retailed $92.00 -> Asking $85.00 (includes shipping to ConUS) -> $80.00 The first pic shows the true color (from another web-site) Prefer paypal, please PM! Thanks!
NDG Drop
Drop I have a few nippers on the APC's but no biters on anything yet!
Price drops
Hey guys - Any word on the Wings and Horns service boots? I pre-ordered a pair back in September and they have since been taken off the web-site. Thanks!
Anybody here pre-order a pair of Wings and Horns service boots back in September and receive them?
Hi Philip, Sure, I'll look into that for you. What piece were you interested in? PM sent as well.
Hi all, Time for some closet cleaning. All prices are without shipping to the Con US, if you are in a different location and interested, just let me know! APC New Standards - Size 30 Waist - 32 Rise - 10.5 Inseam - 33 Leg Opening - 7.5 Worn once, brand new. Hemmed to 33 length. [SOLD] NDG Classic Fit, Raw Indigo Selvage version - Size 32 (f/w 09) Waist - 32 Rise - 11 Inseam - 32 Leg Opening - 8 Worn less than 10 times, brand new. Incredible denim and great...