or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

Price drops
Hey guys - Any word on the Wings and Horns service boots? I pre-ordered a pair back in September and they have since been taken off the web-site. Thanks!
Anybody here pre-order a pair of Wings and Horns service boots back in September and receive them?
Hi Philip, Sure, I'll look into that for you. What piece were you interested in? PM sent as well.
Hi all, Time for some closet cleaning. All prices are without shipping to the Con US, if you are in a different location and interested, just let me know! APC New Standards - Size 30 Waist - 32 Rise - 10.5 Inseam - 33 Leg Opening - 7.5 Worn once, brand new. Hemmed to 33 length. [SOLD] NDG Classic Fit, Raw Indigo Selvage version - Size 32 (f/w 09) Waist - 32 Rise - 11 Inseam - 32 Leg Opening - 8 Worn less than 10 times, brand new. Incredible denim and great...
Anybody have a stockist list for Band of Outsiders? I'm looking to purchase a suit and found a few, but their selection is kind of meh right now. Thanks!
Anybody able to find the half-zip sweaters in lambswool in Small? All my local stores are sold out and they are online as well. Looking for navy/black/light grey if possible. Thanks!
Hey all, Looking for the J. Crew 1/2 zip sweater in Lambswool, size Small in heather/light grey, navy, and black. Already have the Charcoal grey, am open to other colors as well depending on what they are. Prefer BNWT. Thanks and let me know!
Looking to pick these up brand new, haven't been able to find them anywhere. All the Vault stockists are sold out and the few that have a couple left aren't in my size. They are the all leather old skools. Here's a quick photo Thanks!
Hey everybody, I'm looking for a pair of Vans Chukka Boots (high) in black leather. I figured it'd be a staple that I could get anywhere, but I'm only able to find the Chukka Boot in canvas/suede. Any recommendations? Thanks (sorry if this is the wrong post for this).