or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

no sweat bro Anyway, is there anybody that could hook me up with SMALL Polos in Black, Navy, and Grey and an XS slim fit in green (or any other color for that matter)? I just really want to grab a hoodie for my gf for a gift, figured XS slim fits are probably rare but then again there prob aren't many people rockin that size. Anyway, if anybody could help out it would be greatly appreciated and you will be compensated for your time/effort. Thanks.
Anybody doing pickups for this still? If you are, please throw me a pm. Thanks .
Yah I hear what your saying. The upper arms are a bit baggier. I still love the hoodie though, it's just a bit of a different fit, more classic styled. Perhaps it wouldn't look as drastic if the cuffs weren't tapered, but then again I love the slimness of the cuff bands. Anyway, I never tried the classic fits on from last year, only the slim fits and from what I'm gathering, last seasons slim/classic were pretty much the same, just that slim fit slizing was like...
Quick Question - I know that there are some sizing differences between this season's W+H hoodies and last season's Spruce hoodies. Basically I want to know if I'll be able to fit into a SMALL slim fit tiger fleece hoodie from this seasons W+H line. Last season's spruce slim fit MEDIUM fits me perfectly, and I've tried on the small and it was a bit too tight. I could go a tiny tiny bit slimmer, but last seasons smalls compared to the mediums were just too tight/short on...
Damn that was fast. If anybody isn't pleased with their Medium let me know and I'll take it off your hands .
Any chance that those black tigers were slim fit, or were they all classic?