or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

Anybody care to comment on the stretching? I have a pair of 31's that I wore for about a year that fit somewhat lose, but after losing a couple of pounds they slid off my waist and I couldn't wear them comfortably without pulling them up. I just picked up a size 30 and they are much tighter than I figured they'd be. I can get the top button done, but barely. Wondering if I'm just SOL since there is no measurement in between or if I should ride these out and let them...
Anybody send a recent money order and not receive their goods but their payment back?
Hey Jimmy - sent a quick PM, please respond when you can. Thanks!
Hey Jimmy, Sent a few PM's regarding payment, please respond!
Kind of an odd question - is hip flare something that a tailor can remedy? I have a pair and I love the denim and fit everywhere else, but the flaring in the hips is really bad. I've soaked them and they've softened up, but it hasn't gone down. Any recommendations?
Kind of an odd question, but I have a pair of denim that I really like aside from the fact that they have pretty bad hip flares. I know they'll come down a bit with wear, but is this something a tailor could fix? Anybody have any success with it? Thanks!
NDG Classic Fit, Raw Indigo Selvage version - Size 32 (f/w 09) Waist - 32 Rise - 11 Inseam - 32 Leg Opening - 8 Worn less than 10 times, brand new. Incredible denim and great fit, just have too much denim and they've been sitting in my closet, so I'm letting them go to somebody who will put them to good use. Retailed for $320.00 asking for $140.00
Looking for a brand recommendation for Linen dress pants, preferably around the $100.00 range. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks all!
Hey all, I was hoping somebody here could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for brand recommendations on pants suited for a beach wedding, preferably light grey in color in either linen or cotton. I'm open to suggestions too, as long as the fabric is cool. I'd prefer something that doesn't break the $100 mark. I was thinking of something along the lines of the J.Crew Bowery pant, but they are twill and might be a bit heavy. Here's a link to...
Hey all, I was hoping somebody here could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for brand recommendations on pants suited for a beach wedding, preferably light grey in color in either linen or cotton. I'm open to suggestions too, as long as the fabric is cool. I'd prefer something that doesn't break the $100 mark. I was thinking of something along the lines of the J.Crew Bowery pant, but they are twill and might be a bit heavy. Here's a link to them...