or Connect

Posts by Tonybag0dohnutz

Kind of an odd question, but I have a pair of denim that I really like aside from the fact that they have pretty bad hip flares. I know they'll come down a bit with wear, but is this something a tailor could fix? Anybody have any success with it? Thanks!
NDG Classic Fit, Raw Indigo Selvage version - Size 32 (f/w 09) Waist - 32 Rise - 11 Inseam - 32 Leg Opening - 8 Worn less than 10 times, brand new. Incredible denim and great fit, just have too much denim and they've been sitting in my closet, so I'm letting them go to somebody who will put them to good use. Retailed for $320.00 asking for $140.00
Looking for a brand recommendation for Linen dress pants, preferably around the $100.00 range. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks all!
Hey all, I was hoping somebody here could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for brand recommendations on pants suited for a beach wedding, preferably light grey in color in either linen or cotton. I'm open to suggestions too, as long as the fabric is cool. I'd prefer something that doesn't break the $100 mark. I was thinking of something along the lines of the J.Crew Bowery pant, but they are twill and might be a bit heavy. Here's a link to...
Hey all, I was hoping somebody here could point me in the right direction. I'm looking for brand recommendations on pants suited for a beach wedding, preferably light grey in color in either linen or cotton. I'm open to suggestions too, as long as the fabric is cool. I'd prefer something that doesn't break the $100 mark. I was thinking of something along the lines of the J.Crew Bowery pant, but they are twill and might be a bit heavy. Here's a link to them...
drop (10 char)
Hi All, I have a RRL Blue Oxford, size Small for sale. Worn about 6 times. Really nice and beefy fabric. Measurements and pics are as follows Shoulder - 16.25 Pit to Pit - 19 Sleeve - 33.5 SOLD
I still have the NDG Dry Selvage Indigo's in size 32 for trade. They will fit a 31. Looking for Rogue Territory or APC NS's in size 31.
NDG Drop
I have a pair of NDG classic fits in 32. Indigo, the Selvage version. Practically brand new, worn just a few times. No fading/creases, tough as nails. See my selling thread here for details - http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=222294 I'd be up for a trade/sell (looking for Rogue Territory especially). Thanks!