or Connect

Posts by knucks

Judging that a diet is going well in less than 24 hours. LOL.
oh yeah cool, go ahead and shut down your system and risk never producing your own test for a measly 150mg
If you don't want to pull in heels, then just get some trails, IMO (if you want barefoot feel like shoes), or those Merrell..try em out and see what feels nice and solid. I like my Inov8 for most things, but they're also kinda weird and don't hug my foot well. Last few weeks I've worn chucks on days im pullin
LOLThose cross-trainers aren't at all like the Powerlift.They are athletic shoes that just happen to have a small heel to toe drop, that's all. IMO, they are 'meh.' Too soft and squishy.The trails are better, thinner and harder but they are in no way anything like the powerlift or any weightlifting shoe.
astro turf yea
There's a practice hockey thing to the left of image, I guess for stray pucks. Behind me is a door that leads to batting cages, maybe at some point the cages were in this area.
What's up new gym?
I'm going to go ahead and say there is more than 4g fat in there, but still looks good.
Some light work off a 1", so, probably a bit different than if I were pulling off the floor in flat shoes
The best thing I've ever done is follow science in my diet and training. The sooner y'all realize this, the sooner you'll make "true" progress.