or Connect

Posts by knucks

Well yes, with Ratio i sent in measurements and we figured out a size. It also helped to stop by their shop in Denver to get a few adjustments. Still not 100% sure on fit but maybe I am just being picky.I just looked at my Ratio shirt's measurements and compared to BB Extra slim fit (milano) and the milano is 7" bigger in the waist than the Ratio shirt
Price seems right ( $79 ) for oxfords but definitely would be trial and error. Returns seem annoying w them, I am not near any stores
Cool, thanks. For now I've been getting my shirts made by Ratio Clothing.
Didn't seem to be? I just tried on a 17-33 and it fit me well in the neck and sleeves..the rest was terrible. There goes my idea for a well fitting off-the-rack USA shirt.
This is tough for me, so very tough. Finding a shirt off the rack is next to impossible, that does not look sloppy. I went to Brooks Brothers today to try on the MILANO shirt. Got the 17-33. Fit well in the neck and sleeves, but when tucked in, HELLO MUSHROOM TOP I have a 42-43" chest with a 34" waist. I am also 5'7. This sucks.
banging the throttle wat? explain what that means
That is not what i meant
I wanted a small bag so I could ride my R1100 to work and not wear a backpack. It's handy, but of course not as handy as some side panniers would be. It also was $100 and a side pannier setup (BMW system cases) would run me $400+
A motorcycle is as dangerous as it's operator. You can kill yourself on anything.The real question you need to ask yourself is: Will I be upset if I lay this down?
hmm can someone explain this 'swing' i want less arch LOL