or Connect

Posts by knucks

In my opinion, it depends. The mopeds I've had that were stock, 30mph did not cut it. The ones that I told the cops went 30 tops, those were good in town.@boned: is that the kstar kit?
The new Triumphs are kinda cool, I guess, but something about an aircooled bike was 'modern classic', now..I don't know. Hopefully the older ones tank in price now.
Also hate to break it to you, Magnum's are bullshit. They are heavy, they are slow. If you want a top tank get a motorcycle.
Not a motorcycle, what's it doin in this thread? Did you pay $1000 for this? Moped prices are lowcog now. They were fun when they were cheap.
Looking for Alden in a 8.5EE if on the Barrie last..hit me up!
My BMW heated grips get HOT.
Some people tour on a Busa.. you can corner well enough on a Bagger as well.
Bedford Chukka - Natural Chromexcel - Plantation crepe sole w/ no heel-to-toe drop - Midsole: Natural w/ beige stitch - Tan Hand sew thread - Size 9EE These are pretty dark brown now. I've worn them and had them resoled with a Vibram dark sole because I did not like the crepe. $75+15 to ship in the USA. Thanks.
Trying to ride my BMW to anywhere (work, gym), real short trips but whatever. Cool bike but the thought of replacing scratched up plastic if I were to be dumb..ugh..I'd rather buy a pair of Alden shoes. I think that is why I miss older bikes - more metal, less plastic. Easier to fix, work on. Ducatis sure are sexy but man oh man do I love the boxer engine.