or Connect

Posts by knucks

Hi guys, I took a pair of my Luxire pants to the tailor, he will be taking the seat out some. In the mean time, what measurement(s) is/are responsible for the top block? 11" front rise, 18" back seemed right for me, but I am not sure. Probably the hips and half-hip? I had pants made with 20" and 22.50", respectively. Pockets were made 'on seam', there is NO pocket flare. The center seam somewhat digs into my bum-crack..
^^what happened with your back?
Ended up ordering the Tin Cruiser in a 42 to try out. Ill post pics tomorrow!
Thanks all,still not sure on how to size, then! Customer service was pretty certain Seattle would work for me if I want to do a button down and sweater underneath. I don't imagine I will want even more layers come the dead of michigan winter...I think I want it more for spring and fall wear, when its not below zero yet?
I was told the seattle fit is a bit trimmer. customer service of filson told me that if i want to do a longsleeve and sweater, seattle in Large would work for me (if 44 was good). if i wanna do layers on layers, the alaska fit would be it.
dont mind me, just jumping on shit
I recently sent my White's to get resoled. 6-8week wait. Drews Boots told me they will try to get them back to me early October as I want them before my travels to the east coast. Cannot wait
Anyone know the difference between the "alaska" and "seattle" fit? I tried on a 44 cruiser (alaska fit) and will try a 42 when my local store gets it. But I am interested in the 'seattle' fit as the one I tried on is a bit roomy.. Also, seems like the Made in USA coats are all made out of 'imported' material. Anyone else notice that?
Tempted to have a pair of slacks/pants made in this fabric. Anyone try this yet? http://luxire.com/products/navy-selvage-chino-jeans
Gently worn. Will clean up. Typical scratches of cxl leather. Brown cxl leather. Wore these a few times but looking to sell to thin out the herd. Durable oxford. 9ee. Made in USA. Recraftable, awesome big bulky. SOLD