or Connect

Posts by knucks

Just got my Murdock boots in. Not bad. 9D. Fit decently well, super hard to pull off LOL I like them but not sure, maybe I want somethng more robust...Any interest at $600 shipped? They be brand new other than me just putting em on..(WEARING SOCKS, DISREGARD LEG HAIR)
Thanks for being an asshole
No, i didnt ask for anything special in the hem other than to have it finished like a pair of jeans. Had them add a coin pocket, RRL Officer Chino-like stitching around pockets and then flaps for rear pockets too
Navy twill chino. 9.5" at knee, 8" at opening. I really like the smaller hem, anything more than 8.5-8.75 and it looks silly on me with anything other than boots, I think. Small calves, big thighs.
Not a great photo. Navy chinos. Thoughts?
If I wanted the SJ i'd imagine I can get same size in the 461 last (SD last/ bounty hunter) ?
What is the difference in sizing between SD and SJ? I need some taller boots for moped/motorcycle riding..I'm a 9EE in SD
Is Hallocks issue being fixed?
I'm seeing an anterior pelvic tilt, so your butt shoots back and causes that billowing in the back. If you stand and squeeze your glutes, your pelvis will level out and you will see how the shirt looks a tad bit different then.
The shirts would fit better if your posture was better Overall look good though.