or Connect

Posts by knucks

Got my copper chino pants today. I initially had sent them measurements of a pair of JCrew Classic fit pants I had, that were a bit big in the waist. I adjusted for that and basically sent the same measurements. I have not had time to measure the pants to see if they are the same measurements I had sent, but they seem about right. I think I should have simply went a big bigger on the hips and maybe waist sizing, so they're a bit tight, but I am also dieting right now so...
i call bullshit!
probably 30.5
many people underestimate their bf.
5'7 n no idea what i weigh now. that pic is like 181 maybe 185 w bloat
I may have dun goofed but I certainly have not cut since that picture.Real talk: it's hard keeping in shape when you run into injuries. I'm still rehabbing my shoulder and so my bench is not going great, neither is my overhead press. Just instability and then tendonitis like symptoms in the tricep/elbow.Lower body stuff is coming up nice and strong though. Forgot about pain and just realized (as I am typing this) that I have not had back issues in a good week as well as no...
Is there a pump in the after? yes, absolutely. am i soft in the before? Yes absolutely.
Sir, i think you have me mistaken
LOL what the fuck are you talking about