or Connect

Posts by knucks

I am just waiting for colder weather. my commute to work is 2.5miles and I get mighty sweaty even wearing just my Vanson jacket and jeans. I feel silly putting on my Aerostich now but I think with colder weather it'll be nice. My R1100S has no bags so it's annoying, can't bring extra clothes. Just ordered a Kriega US20 so i can just strap that onto the tail section.
belstaff this belstaff that, how about a vanson? http://uniongaragenyc.com/shop/motorcycle-jackets/union-garage-robinson-jacket
honestly, i may have to disagree. i like my white's, they sure are comfortable, but sometimes my feet hurt from the arch/steel shank and heel. sometimes i am much more comfortable in my new balances every person is different
ah ok, not being in US makes it tougher
is it me , or maybe youre just standing funny, but youre posture is a bit fkd?
Looking lean at least?
Have you considered an EBR? Can be had for under $10 if you look hard enough
What the fuck? Explain how DUIs are 'bullshit'
Why? Aerostich is amazing customer service.If it doesn't fit or you don't like it, they'll refund you. Free shipping, free returns. What's to lose?
I'll chime in: I did a 550mi round trip in 16oz jeans, engineer boots, full face, and a vanson mark2 perforated jacket. It was hot but it was OK. I did not like the lack of pockets. I recently got an Aerostich suit in hi-viz. It's nice because I can wear my gym clothes and zip up and not worry. Do I look stylish? Fuck no, but I like and feel confident that I have knee protection, better abrasion protection than jeans. And when I am at my destination, I just pop out of...