or Connect

Posts by knucks

Um, can you go to a doc? Could be meniscus?
Oh here we go, let me guess, you have a 32" waist and 23" thighs and cant find pants that fit? "BUILT THIGHS, BRO" Just poking fun, but yes, I have this problem too. I have no issues with my Luxire pants I had custom made but my boys still feel claustrophobic despite no issues in thighs or bum..
I'm with you..I emailed all of the dealers in my surrounding area to get more info. I saw on the KTM forums some have placed a deposit ($100 or so). Dealers cannot order til about Feb and take delivery most likely April/May.I certainly need to sell off my bikes before this though
This might not work? Depends on his road bike. If he has vertical drop outs, good luck.
RC390? Sure, yeah, definitely a track bike or twistys. Duke 390? I don't know, I can definitely see that being good in the city?
I started to look into it and saw that the Duke 390 is also bound for USA. I am more interested in that. More leisure riding posture, nimble for city riding. I need to sell some of my bikes..anyone looking? ( 1979 XS650, 1974 BMW R75/6 ...)
There is a rear light and headlight.Michigan does not require turn signals. only 1 mirror is required, simple add-on to a bar end would do.our bikes dont need to get inspected unless they have no title.im not sure what the deal with this one would be because i have a title but i also have a certificate of origin saying the bike isnt meant for the street..but with the title, I do not think id have any issues registering it.that being said, this bike would probably be awful...
WHAT WHEN HOLY FUCK.Can you imagine if they did this in a 2stroke?? EPA would never allow it in this country, but wow that'd be something
Just traded 2 mopeds for a 1990 Husaberg FE501. This bike is probably going to kill me I should flip it.