or Connect

Posts by knucks

This might not work? Depends on his road bike. If he has vertical drop outs, good luck.
RC390? Sure, yeah, definitely a track bike or twistys. Duke 390? I don't know, I can definitely see that being good in the city?
I started to look into it and saw that the Duke 390 is also bound for USA. I am more interested in that. More leisure riding posture, nimble for city riding. I need to sell some of my bikes..anyone looking? ( 1979 XS650, 1974 BMW R75/6 ...)
There is a rear light and headlight.Michigan does not require turn signals. only 1 mirror is required, simple add-on to a bar end would do.our bikes dont need to get inspected unless they have no title.im not sure what the deal with this one would be because i have a title but i also have a certificate of origin saying the bike isnt meant for the street..but with the title, I do not think id have any issues registering it.that being said, this bike would probably be awful...
WHAT WHEN HOLY FUCK.Can you imagine if they did this in a 2stroke?? EPA would never allow it in this country, but wow that'd be something
Just traded 2 mopeds for a 1990 Husaberg FE501. This bike is probably going to kill me I should flip it.
So this happened. Maybe a bit of rounding, maybe not. My erectors are big. No fucks given.
At what point do you think you should go see a doctor? When you can't get up from bed? When pain meds don't do anything? When you're sucking dick for meth?
I dont know the answer to your question and don't know if this matters to you, but that vest is China made.