or Connect

Posts by knucks

This is tough for me, so very tough. Finding a shirt off the rack is next to impossible, that does not look sloppy. I went to Brooks Brothers today to try on the MILANO shirt. Got the 17-33. Fit well in the neck and sleeves, but when tucked in, HELLO MUSHROOM TOP I have a 42-43" chest with a 34" waist. I am also 5'7. This sucks.
banging the throttle wat? explain what that means
That is not what i meant
I wanted a small bag so I could ride my R1100 to work and not wear a backpack. It's handy, but of course not as handy as some side panniers would be. It also was $100 and a side pannier setup (BMW system cases) would run me $400+
A motorcycle is as dangerous as it's operator. You can kill yourself on anything.The real question you need to ask yourself is: Will I be upset if I lay this down?
hmm can someone explain this 'swing' i want less arch LOL
I got myself a Kriega 20L tailbag. It's nice and roomy. Pretty quick on/off. Can't complain.
Sometimes I just row heavy shit with lots of body motion because who cares https://instagram.com/p/76QNyHR8j4/
I miss my bicycle too, but then i get lazy and hop on the moto in the winter ill be on the Surly Pugsley..if I want to keep the salt off my Ural