or Connect

Posts by knucks

dont mind me, just jumping on shit
I recently sent my White's to get resoled. 6-8week wait. Drews Boots told me they will try to get them back to me early October as I want them before my travels to the east coast. Cannot wait
Anyone know the difference between the "alaska" and "seattle" fit? I tried on a 44 cruiser (alaska fit) and will try a 42 when my local store gets it. But I am interested in the 'seattle' fit as the one I tried on is a bit roomy.. Also, seems like the Made in USA coats are all made out of 'imported' material. Anyone else notice that?
Tempted to have a pair of slacks/pants made in this fabric. Anyone try this yet? http://luxire.com/products/navy-selvage-chino-jeans
Gently worn. Will clean up. Typical scratches of cxl leather. Brown cxl leather. Wore these a few times but looking to sell to thin out the herd. Durable oxford. 9ee. Made in USA. Recraftable, awesome big bulky. SOLD
See, this I believe.
fuji theres no way you squat 500. i dont believe it. post a video, prove me wrong. you dont have the muscle mass in your leggings to do that. sorry brother. unless you get 300lbs out of your wraps
Up
UP! Make an offer, need these gone! Thank you