or Connect

Posts by knucks

but have you taken a riders course yet?
Port that bitch. You won't blow it up.That's a good price paid for stock.I had a Maxi w a ZA50 that with a pipe only did 38.The same maxi with a ported e50 and 15mm carb and shit pipe did 42.Mopeds are fun, if you dont spend much money...tell that to me years ago when I went 100% Doppler on a Motobecane..
Depends on the bike and who/how it was maintained.I had a 04 Harley with 34k and it ran amazing.I've had a 74 BMW that had 89k and it ran amazing.
In my opinion, it depends. The mopeds I've had that were stock, 30mph did not cut it. The ones that I told the cops went 30 tops, those were good in town.@boned: is that the kstar kit?
The new Triumphs are kinda cool, I guess, but something about an aircooled bike was 'modern classic', now..I don't know. Hopefully the older ones tank in price now.
Also hate to break it to you, Magnum's are bullshit. They are heavy, they are slow. If you want a top tank get a motorcycle.
Not a motorcycle, what's it doin in this thread? Did you pay $1000 for this? Moped prices are lowcog now. They were fun when they were cheap.
Looking for Alden in a 8.5EE if on the Barrie last..hit me up!
My BMW heated grips get HOT.
Some people tour on a Busa.. you can corner well enough on a Bagger as well.