or Connect

Posts by inviscid

$120 or best offer. New/unworn. Tried on and realized that I need to size down (fits slightly loose/can easily button now.) Looking to move it quickly & clear closet space, open to (REASONABLE) offers. Thanks!
There are two shades of g&r pale blue end on end. How do we know which when we order?
Fwiw, mine is also paid after 24 hr, but they haven't even received my shirts to copy yet, so I don't think it's indicative of them starting work
Most likely no. I wear a 36 suit and (5'10", 150) and the 38 is too small
I own a lamb DR and it's quite warm. At least warm enough for the high 20s, low 30s with a scarf to cover the face. I don't know if I would wear it for say a montreal winter, but been certainly fine for nyc
Camera broke before an upcoming trip (go figure) so I need to raise funds quick. Leaving Friday night, so I will take the best offer I get by Thursday night. (or if someone offers the asking, will sell beforehand.) Brown Lamb Includes Fur Collar Worn Twice, stored since (slightly small, and I'm more of a DR guy.) Small nicks/scuffs as expected in the lamb. Mostly from storage. Suede name patch 1/2 Placket All measurements approximate: Shoulders: Hair over 17" pits:...
Are they super swamped? Have people been getting responses? Haven't heard from them in a while- they said it would ship in "approx two weeks" like a month and a half ago and no word after following up. Not in a super rush but a "hang tight" would be nice.
last tie I have left from a recent purge... Measures approx 3.5" x 57"/58" Pic from site where I purchased:
Purchased from a previous FS thread. I received it, but it's too small - fits more like a 36 than a 38. Just looking to get back what I paid.See previous thread (quoted below) for more pictures:http://www.styleforum.net/t/355673/sold-sold-sold-boglioli-silk-cotton-suit-size-48it-38
When can we expect new codes...