or Connect

Posts by celticgent

drops. I still can't believe nobody's grabbed these. Why the heck would you pay 10 times as much for a modern repro when you can have a (most likely better made) original?
Quote: Originally Posted by brpac pmed replied.
drop
Vtg Woolrich Bomber Measurements: (fit is oversized through chest and tapers down; jacket has quilted insulated liner) Chest, armpit to armpit across front: 22" Waist, with elastic tight: 18" (can stretch an inch or so) Length, taken down back, from bottom of collar to bottom: 26.5" Sleeve, from shoulder seam to end of cuff: 22" Actual Shipping to 90024 would be $12 Parcel Post and $15 Priority. I'll PM you as well in case you didn't subscribe.
drops above.
Price Drop in edit above.
reduced the prices above.
Quote: Originally Posted by lacunae123 Measurements on the field jacket would be good. I've seen some of those are tagged 36/38 which have actual chest measurements of 44". Yes, if they're worn as true hunting coats, they're pretty large to accommodate layering. Plus the thicker lining takes up a bit of space, so generally it would have a larger true chest size than a suit coat or a blazer. This is a lot tighter (and quite a bit less heavy)...
*SOLD* Vintage jackets, well worn. If you need measurements or additional pictures, let me know. 1.) Woolrich Woolen Mills field jacket, made in USA. No size tag, but fits like a 38. Drawstring inside to cinch up waist. Good shape, few stains on lining, wool shell in great shape - no stains or holes. *SOLD Chest across front, pit to pit: approximately 21" Waist, across front: approximately 21" (can be cinched up with internal drawstring) Back length, from bottom of...
If you're buying either for speed, can't a Corvette beat both for less money? If you're buying it for handling, aren't there better handling cars (like the new alpha)? In my VERY HUMBLE opinion (I own a ford taurus ), the only reason to buy one of these would be due to having an unusually small ego and/or penis or for some reason I'll never be rich enough to figure out myself. But if I had to choose between the two, it would be the Ferrari, due to it looking less like a...