or Connect

Posts by Tarzan

I had been working on an Excel file containing my current wardrobe and the things I still have to buy before SF, but since coming to this forum and AAAC I almost started from scratch. Maybe we can exchange some ideas that will help us organize better. I read an old thread where someone suggested an Access database for this purpose, but I don't have knowledge of Access, so I'll go first by saying what I do in Excel and let this thread go its way, even if it's not my way...
Just in case you clicked the link and feel dizzy, this is to make you feel better. HHD, is this considered "looking french" ?
After punishing us with this link, I give you two choices. 1. You will post an equal number of french women dressed lightly in parisian winter, or 2. You will proxy for me some Saphir Medaille D'Or shoe creams that I can't order from Valmour because they charge 30 euros shipping for a few creams.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I finally took measurements of the Lockie v-neck in size 42. They are as follows: Chest, underarm to underarm: 21.5 inches (43 inches around) Length, measured down the back: 27 inches Waist: 17.25 inches across Sleeves, from center of the back: 36 inches (31.25 inches + 4.75 inch cuffs) Thank you very much, Sir. In the meantime, and after srivats' advice, I ordered the McGeorge baroque shetland...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo What sort of brush should one use? Are they grades of the hairs on the brushes, like with sandpaper? Thanks! Of course there are grades of the hairs on the brushes! There is pure badger, best badger and silvertip badger. Silvertip is the softest one. Oh wait a minute... you didn't mean shaving brushes, did you
Just got my package No customs, no extra fees here I have to mention that the shipping cost was more than Jamison charges for the up to $100 orders so this means he paid extra money out of his own pocket to cover the difference. Thanks for that. The Marcoliani socks look wow! Can't wait to try them. Are you going to restock the wool houndstooth by any chance? Any plans on bringing some different designs like the ones on the "competitor's" site?
Is there a machine as good as Concept2 by a european manufacturer? Concept2 prices are ridiculous here. The distributor has a price of 1650 euros ( about $2378 ) for the model D with PM3 monitor and 2000 euros ( about $2883 ) for the model E which has a PM4 monitor. Getting one new or used from the US is not an option due to shipping of course.
One word: Diptyque. They have a great tradition in making fragrances and scented candles. One of their classics is Firewood ( Feu de Bois ). Check the rest of the collection, they have a big variety so you will probably find something that you like. And be ready to pay a significant amount for whatever you buy.
When we were in the army, we didn't have what to do so we set up a LAN and were playing Tzar, something like a clone of Age of Empires. The funniest incident was when an opponent built the perfect defense and I sent my armies on flying carpets, got past his armies and the wall that surrounded his castle and started destroying it without anyone bothering them. It was LOL to see my opponent's armies destroying their own defense walls to try to reach me
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i still love yahoo chess. im there play me briiian13 I am in. Where do I have to go to play? I have a yahoo account.