or Connect

Posts by Tarzan

I probably wanted to write cable standing flies.
I don't know, I asked this because there is trouble when ordering something from outside the EU that doesn't have licence from the greek FDA. Shipments from EU pass without check at customs.
Idea: If you don't want to get your shoulders and triceps tired through doing presses and bench the same day, maybe on the days that you do press you could do a chest isolation exercise like dumbell flies.
Thanks javyn. I was hoping you would reply.
Quote: Originally Posted by earthdragon Thanks guys - Checked out the Miele's today (after looking at Kenmore, LG and Samsung). They appear to have a Sh*tload of functions and an extra year (2 total) of warranty thrown in. Seriously considering these now. What? Only 2 years guarantee for a Miele? That doesn't sound very good. There are many reports on the web that generally say the following: 1. Yes, Miele is still the best. 2. People...
I read some older threads on multivitamins and superfoods and am very curious. Are things like spirulina and chlorella and maca a better source of some vitamins or minerals than the equivalent vitamin/multivitamin supplement? I am in EU so I was thinking about ordering some stuff from Chemistdirect. Do you know anything about the brands they carry like Healthaid, Kudos, etc? If you can suggest another source inside EU, I am all ears. At the moment, I am only taking...
Quote: Originally Posted by pscolari Jamison - I need to replace some older socks. Any idea if you plan to restock the wool OTC Marcoliani in solids and herringbone? Thanks. Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 I hadn't planned on stocking them until later in the summer, but we are definitely very low on sock stock in general right now, so I'll see. Let me know if there are particular colors you would...
I shop at Lidl and Aldi all the time. They are the best choice here, mostly because the other chains have unreasonably high prices. It's hard though to stay away from the "candy" corridor
Quote: Originally Posted by rich_202 How accurate are the calorie counters on the C2? To the best of my knowledge, the machine doesn't have a menu to enter your body's specs (height, weight, age) like many treadmills. I have mentioned in this thread that unfortunately the gym has no Concept2 rowers, of course you didn't know that. The only rower they have is a Liferower, a "thing" from the 80s that looks like an arcade game, when I did the...