or Connect

Posts by AndrewO

Similar experience with edmorel. Ties great and beautiful pocket square. He was very professional. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. AndrewO Quote: Originally Posted by echau Bought a Panta tie from edmorel. Good communication, quick shipping, excellent packaging, sick tie!
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Omar!!! Great actor and good looking outfit.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Did you upgrade to the IPhone 4 or did they improve the lights in your office bathroom as these photos are a huge upgrade from your regular photos? Looks good.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Why do the photos look better than normal? Has there been a camera upgrade? AndrewO
Quote: Originally Posted by grouper naw i doubt it, unless you know Ryan Holladay of a band named Bluebrain. I'm not really in DC very often but i do call it home - most of the time im in the midwest. i don't really know DCs music scene very well nor do I know the city at large very well. :/ why baltimore? PS we have "Very High" compatibility so i guess that means we can be friends. Also a big fan. AndrewO
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD He works in a nice store, though. What a great looking store. Thanks for the heads up as I heading to Amsterdam shortly. AndrewO
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI I'm not sure what the laws are in your city but one of the good things about scooters here in TO is that you don't need to pay for parking. You can park 'em right up on the sidewalk. I'm in TO and work downtown and a big part of why I got it.
I just got this one 2009 Aprilia Scarabeo 200
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewO A 2009 Aprilia Scarabeo 200 scooter Meant 2009
A 2009 Aprilia Scarabeo 200 scooter